Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yn128

Just release new chapter we are all eager


jdm022

Pool Tent

I was in a bit of  disbelief and shock, realizing that my sister wanted to become the muscle monster, powerhouse, 9" cock wielding woman my wife had recently transformed into.  I called her again to confirm she really wanted to do this and she was even more sure than ever.  So that Monday after work, I asked her and Teresa to meet me at the lab.  When they arrived, they had a surprise guest.  My mom also was with them.  "Mom!" I asked, "What are you doing here?"  "Well honey." she answered, "I figured I could take advantage of the original purpose of the whole science project your company is working on...you know....helping OLD people live longer, healthier lives!!!"  I had to agree that although me and Teresa had used it differently....and Sarah wanted to as well....the real reason for this whole thing was for my mom's benefit...not ours.  At 56, she was getting a bit older, although certainly not OLD, and so I agreed to help her too.

I brought the girls into the lab and hooked them all up to take a pint of blood.  Unlike with me, I wanted to have extra blood from them.  With Sarah though, I was able to turn around and hook her up to the infusion machine and inject Teresa's blood right into her.  My mom would have to come back in a week or so to be re-infused with her own DNA perfected blood.

The next two weeks flew by and I brought my mom in on a Saturday to perform the transfusion.  She didn't seem too nervous and the infusion went according to plan.  Of course she had a million questions for me about what to expect and how long it would take to see results.  It had been so long though, I couldn't remember exactly.  I told her to ask Sarah as it had now been two weeks for her, and she might have a better, more exact idea.  Sarah had been joining me and Teresa every day at the gym, and she was already beginning to see some minor results.  Understandably, my mom was really excited and asked Teresa and I to come over the following Saturday for a pool day.

Teresa and I showed up on time as always and my mom and sis were there already there.  My wife was wearing sandals, grey tight cotton Gold's Gym shorts...which were really tight I noticed as her gorgeous ass was bursting out of the back and her thick rod was damn near bulging through the front.  She also wore a crop top so her rounded, massively protruding ab muscles were exposed and of course her massive shoulders and traps were visible from a mile away.  My wife led the way in and my mom was again amazed at her herculean size.  "My dear." my mom asked, "How much more muscle have you packed on in the last few weeks?"  "Oh mom, thanks for asking, I'm pushing 240 pounds these days.  More importantly though, how are you feeling lately?"  my wife asked.  "Amazing!" my mom answered, "I just seem to be sleeping really well and just bursting with energy.  Sarah took me to the gym today and we did a nice little workout.  It was fun and I can't wait to do more."  Teresa said, "That's awesome mom!" grabbed my mom and lifted her up in a loving bear hug.  She then put her down, gave my sis a hug and as I gave them both a kiss, we walked to the pool.

My sister had made margaritas and we all went and sat around the usual patio table, drank the wonderful beverages and chatted.  Sarah bragged that her three weeks of working out since the transfusion had been going great and that she was already making progress.  She reached her arm up, pulled the sleeve back and gave us all a bicep flex.  Instinctively, I reached out and grabbed her tiny bulge.  It definitely had a little roundness to it and was actually hard.  "Wow!" I exclaimed, "I think you have a little bicep brewing there sis."  She laughed and said, "I do smart ass, but don't you worry, It's going to make your arms look like little twigs in no time...right Teresa?" she finished as she looked at my enormous wife.  "Oh ya!" Teresa answered, "You'll be picking your big brother up with ease in a couple of months for sure!"  We all laughed and I was actually looking forward to seeing Sarah in full amazon mode too.

I had worn flip flops and a long, beach cover-up type pullover.  It was more like a long dress I guess as it did go down past my knees.  My sis looked over and said, "What did you wear to the party big brother."  "Oh, just your standard beach wear." I answered and gave her a wink.  She winked back and said, "ha ha, seriously though, I wanna see."  My sis always persisted till she got her way, so without any more delay, I stood up and slowly lifted the cover-up above my head and past my long flowing hair.  As it rose, it exposed my hard, firm legs, my super small and really tight v-cut bikini bottoms, my thin waist and abs and finally, my now sized D breasts under a small red and white striped bikini top.  She immediately whistled and said, "wo wo hot stuff, that's the look right there...I don't know how Teresa keeps her hands off you."  Teresa laughed and answered emphatically, "I don't." And with that she slapped my firm, rounded ass. 

"Well guys." my wife then said, "looking at my beautiful husband is getting me a little hot!  I think it's time for a little dip."  With that, she stood up, kicked off her sandals, lowered her shorts to the deck, lifted off the crop top and made her way to the pool.  Our jaws were on the floor watching each perfectly sculpted muscle move and flex as she disrobed to her small, bodybuilder bikini.  Teresa was getting beyond next level huge now.  Her calves were as thick as a grown man's thighs, easily eclipsing 20" in circumference.  In fact, not only were her calves diamond shaped, rock hard and enormous, she had developed a ridiculous shin muscle on the front side of her lower leg that I didn't even know existed.  It was these new, previously unknown muscles that really impressed me...almost as much as her sheer size at this point.  Following her thick calf up to her knee, the kneecap was surrounded by bulging teardrop muscle on each side.  Full and beyond comprehension.  The roundness of them and accentuated tear drop shape was massive and text book and almost exploded with every powerful step.  She took her first step into the pool and with the second, we all gazed at the insane hamstring development that took form in an enormous rounded, perfectly formed mass of muscle.  That in conjunction with her outward flexing quads formed legs that were now easily 34" around.

Her glutes were massive and the herculean muscle bodies that made her small, bodybuilder type blue suit look like dental floss, had large concave craters in their sides, making each glute muscle take on ominous, powerful lives of their own.  It was no wonder she could easily squat 600+ pounds with a massive, full ass like that.  Her beautiful butt slipped sleekly into the calm water and I was mesmerized by her thick, tree trunk like torso that was covered with muscle bodies and long rounded bulges on the sides and middle.  This led up to her gargantuan lats that seemed like they contained more beef than an entire normal human.  Their rounded, bulging thickness were more than a huge hand could grasp and why she could do Lat pull-downs with 300 pounds!  Teresa's shoulders were equally colossal and so huge, they looked like volleyball sized muscles on each side.  Inside of those were two of the biggest traps I'd ever seen on a man or woman and they were now so large, I was surprised she could even turn her head.  That of course led to her over developed neck that had easily doubled in size since we met and now seemed thicker than my waist.

Teresa slowly lowered her massive 240-pound body beneath the water, then twisted around and emerged.  As her beautiful face raised above the surface of the soft, blue water, she took her long, wet, gorgeous hair in her powerful hands and flipped it behind her head.  As she did, her immense, 17" forearms bulged massively, looking huge, even in comparison to her thick, full 22" biceps.  My wife was every bit as large as a male bodybuilder, easily stronger than most of them and still getting bigger and stronger by the day.  Still awe-struck by the muscle-bound sight of my wife, I looked at my mom and Sarah and said, "We'll, if you ever needed proof that genetic enhancement could create the ultimate human, we're looking at it."  My mom looked back at me, still in awe of what we had all just witnessed and said, "Look who's talking."  Sarah then laughed and added, "Jesus Dave, look at you with your now beautiful soft face and long hair, perfectly fit legs, rounded muscular ass, thin waist, six-pack abs and gorgeous, perfectly formed D-sized breasts.  99% of the women out there would kill to look like you!"  I laughed but had to agree with them, as the genetic enhancement on me was probably also as impressive and I had become addicted to standing in front of my bathroom mirror, trying on bikini's and lingerie while I stroked my abs and caressed my breasts while fingering myself to orgasm at least once or twice a day.  "Well Ladies." I replied, "Won't be too long and you'll both be pushing the limits of genetic perfection too!"  They both got really big grins on their faces, just knowing they were on a similar path.

I then stood up, turned and slowly sauntered to the edge of the pool.  With each step I took, I noticed the girls and my wife were mesmerized with my now perfect form.  All of this mutual admiration was fantastic and it was crazy to think that in just a few short months, this backyard would be host to the four most perfectly genetically enhanced humans on the planet.  I then took three or four very slow, methodical steps into the cool, crisp water and approached my muscle bound wife.

"Any shrinkage down there?" I asked as I reached down and grabbed her massive cock with my hand.  "Not around your gorgeous body." She said as she leaned down and gave me a kiss.  As we kissed, and my hand gently grabbed her member, it quickly started to stiffen and grow.  Within a few more seconds, Teresa's 9" love muscle had easily escaped the blue, bodybuilder bikini bottoms it was trapped in.  Now at full erection, she easily lifted me in a cradle and moved me over to the side of the pool.  Trying not to be noticeable, with my back pressed against the pool wall and to the bbq where the girls now were, Teresa inserted her thick, bulging love muscle into me.  I loved her cock inside me and the feeling of its massive size and power turned me on greatly, causing my nipples to become as hard as diamonds.  As we made out, my wife very slowly and subtly pushed her cock deeply inside my pussy and then slowly pulled it half to three-quarters out again.  I peered at her towering traps and insanely powerful neck, then again looked her in the eyes as she thrust back and forth methodically, knowing we were definitely getting away with something right in front of the others.



My mom and sister briefly walked in the house, presumably to get some more items for the meal.  As they did, Teresa leaped us out of the pool, my legs around her muscle-laden torso, her erect penis still firmly protruding inside me and rushed us into the changing tent at the far corner of the pool area.  She then did something she had never done before.  She put her arms under my armpits, lifted me slightly and held me a foot in front of her with her massive 22" arms and boulder sized shoulders.  I was being hoisted like a feather by my wife as she started to pound me ever more rapidly.  With each powerful thrust, her gigantic cock seemed to penetrate further and further inside me.  Her magical rod was now so thick and so long, I couldn't believe the erotic feelings it was providing me.  Because Teresa was holding me airborne, she began to time her hip strokes with me.  She would lower me down quickly as she pushed up and forward with her love muscle, and then lift me slightly as she pulled her hips back ever so marginally.  The motion became more and more rapid and I was being gyrated up and down, up and down, up and down quickly as a sense of unbelievable pleasure coursed through me.  I started to moan in ecstasy with each pump of her gorgeous meat pipe.  She went faster and faster and faster.  The utter feeling of pure satisfaction was overcoming me as I finally tilted my head back, still being thrust up and down on her rod as it rubbed perfectly against my G-spot again and again and again!  My eyes rolled back in my head, my body tingled greatly over every square inch and I then shuttered violently as the pleasure overcame me and I reached full orgasm.  All the strength quickly left my body as Teresa had put me in a trance state of utter Zen.  She then pulled me in and I draped my arms, chest and head upon her rounded, muscle filled pecs.  I whispered, "I love you." Several times to her in just a few moments and she answered in kind.



Teresa slowly pulled me off her erection and placed me on my feet.  I looked down to see her gorgeous pinkish penis, looked up and asked, "Did you too?"  She shook her head, "No" so I immediately dropped to my knees to pleasure her as well.  As I looked at the beautiful smooth pinkish tip and long thick shaft, It seemed larger than ever before.  I was able to grasp it fully with both hands on top of each other, much like you'd grip a baseball bat, on its long shaft.  The shaft was now so thick, my fingers could not reach fully around it.  I opened my mouth widely and took the beautiful rosy tip in.  I kind of closed my lips around its massive circumference and popped it in and out just the first few inches at a time. Pop, pop, pop, pop sound was made as I took it quickly in and out, playing with her herculean appendage.  I kind of squeezed the shaft of her erection with my hands and realized that it was easily firmer and rounder then I knew possible.  A large trough on its underside was bulging greatly as it pumped what seemed like many pints of blood into her growth.  She was obviously aroused as her cock was now trying to stand straight up in the air, pointing at the sky.  I could no longer remain on my knees and had to actually stand up and slightly bend over at the waist to properly take her thick, gorgeous rod in my mouth and throat.  There was no way to fully accept its massive length now, and I did all I could to get half the shaft rammed into me.  I bobbed my head and neck forcefully and rapidly as I let my tongue constantly apply pressure on the underside of her magical love muscle.  As I kept the quick pace of licking and sucking, Teresa's massive powerful hips started pumping quickly as well, in perfect unison with my warm, firm movements.  I applied more and more inward pressure on her massive shaft and within a few more moments Teresa could not hold back her love juices any longer.



With a huge burst of pressure, a fire hose of her white, milky cum shot into my mouth, easily filling it and my throat several times over.  As she pumped, more and more of her gooey cum filled my mouth and my swallowing could barely keep up.  With two or three more bursts, Teresa had finished ejaculating and she quickly pulled her cock out of my mouth and embraced me in a loving kiss.  But instead of kissing, she was scooping up the remaining cum and swallowing her own love juice as well.  I pulled my head back slightly and looked as she had her eyes closed and was erotically licking her lips and gulping down the remaining droplets of semen.  As we both kind of licked and swallowed the last bits, my wife looked at me passionately and whispered, "Wow, It's been a long time since I tasted that. Mmm Mmm Good!"  she finished as a huge smile came across her face.  With that, I lowered back down and began to lovingly lick up the remaining liquid from the tip and shaft of her still erect, massive rod.                 
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great chapter again.

So Sarah already got Teresa's altered DNA. Mom got her own.
Great to read what will happen to them.

Will Teresa also get another perfected own DNA to grow even bigger? Will Dave get DNA from Sarah's blood to get more feminine. Hope he will also grow to fulfill Teresa's needs and still growing dick.

phil123

As Teresa drink her own cum  - something like her own DNA. Perhaps she also gets re-infused with her own DNA.

Just hope for a new chapter.

jdm022

Lift

After that amazing session, we gathered ourselves up.   Teresa grabbed my v-cut bikini bottoms and slowly slipped them back up my fit legs and adjusted them perfectly over my moist, tight pussy.  I in-turn grabbed my wife's male bodybuilder bikini bottoms and slipped them up her massive, muscle-bound quads and adjusted them over her throbbing cock.  I positioned her member carefully in the silky, shinny material and gave it one last pat for good measure.  Teresa peered down at me, laughed and said, "Can you believe this honey? Us sneaking off from your family during a pool party so I could ram my massive cock into your hot, wet vagina."  I looked back at her, realizing how utterly ridiculous this all would have seemed just a few months before and began laughing so hard I almost started tearing up.  We embraced firmly, I gave my wife another loving kiss and we left the pool tent to rejoin my mom and sister.

They still hadn't emerged from the house, so Teresa and I quietly slipped back into the pool as if we were there the whole time.  When they did come out a few minutes later, Sarah had put on a swimsuit herself and decided to join us for a dip.  The three weeks of working out with us had been paying off for her too and she looked firm as she walked into the pool in her white bikini with black poka-dots.  Teresa and I whistled in approval and she got a huge grin on embarrassment on her face as she was happy and realizing that she would soon be getting hot and muscular too.  We got pretty touchy feeley and Sarah couldn't keep her hands off Teresa's massive biceps.  She just kept saying, "My god Teresa, I can't wait to get arms like yours."  With that, Teresa lifted both arms up and gave my sister a double biceps pose.  They were beyond belief and the huge baseball sized bulges on the top of her arms rivaled those of even the most muscular man.  Water dripped from the hard curves and her wet muscles glistened in the sun, making them look like they were out of a fairy tale.  My sister just kept massaging and caressing Teresa's thick, powerful arms and it was obvious she was obsessed with them.

After several more minutes of ogling my wife, my mom said, "OK kids, foods ready!"  With that, Teresa told me and Sarah to get in kind of a sitting position and to lock our hands underneath our butts.  We both looked confused by her request, so she kind of showed us what she meant and then said, "C'mon guys, just do it real quick."  Sarah and I complied and got in the pose, but of course we would sink to the bottom of the pool, even though we stood in the shallow end.  As we did, my wife slipped under the water, I felt her put her powerful hand under my interlocked hands and quickly was thrust upwards.  In a show of unbelievable strength, Sarah and I were hoisted several feet in the air, each of us at the extended end of one of my wife's insanely strong and muscle laden arms.  "Look mom, Look!" Teresa shouted to my mom as Sarah and I were being held in mid air by my wife.  My mom's jaw dropped at the obvious show of unreal strength Teresa was presenting.  I looked over at Sarah as we were also in disbelief that she could easily hoist us each up in the air with just a single arm.  I was being held up by my wife's left arm while my sister was being hoisted by Teresa's right.  We were the human dumbbells for her shoulder press!

I looked down to see Teresa's massive forearms and biceps bulge to full, massive musculature during the lift.  My mom held up her phone to take a pic and we smiled and laughed wildly.  Finally, Teresa said, "Take a video."  My mom said OK and started filming.  With that, my wife slightly squatted and slightly lowered her arms.  Then, in an instant, she exploded upward and launched me and Sarah several feet in the air and down towards the deep end.  Like small children, we were effortlessly tossed across the pool and came crashing down, completely amazed at the super-human strength my wife now possessed.  Food was ready, and we were all hungry, but Sarah and I quickly swam back to my wife begging her for another throw.  Teresa complied and first tossed Sarah easily though the air.  Then she grabbed me, gave me a wink and easily threw me 10 feet up and 15 to 20 feet across the pool.  That show of strength was unbelievable and the closest thing I could think of to see how fucking strong she had become without somehow getting hurt in the process.

Teresa then got out and walked to the edge of the pool in the deep end.  She asked my mom to keep filming and then told me and Sarah to swim over to the edge right in front of her.  We both did, and with that, my wife reached down and had me grab her left hand with both of my hands and had Sarah grab her right hand with both of hers.  In an instant, Teresa flexed her muscles and unreal strength and easily hoisted us both up and out of the pool, placing us on our feet standing on each side.  Sarah and I, feeling like tiny children in the hands of this muscular monster each embraced my wife in a bear hug from each side.  Teresa kind of returned the hug in kind and it was a bit of a love fest.  My mom then stopped filming and said, "OK, OK, c'mon now guys, food's getting cold."  With that, we all walked our fit, dripping wet bodies over to the table.

As I ate moderately, Teresa, Sarah and even my mom were consuming massive quantities of chicken, beef and fruit salad.  I loved watching Teresa eat, because I felt like every pound of meat she consumed was going to turn into another pound of glorious, powerful muscle on her body.  As I watched my sister eat in a similar manner, I noticed that I could now make out slightly more rounded shoulders on her and even a little trap development.  I knew then, that her Teresa's DNA was starting to take over and Sarah would probably start putting on some pretty good size soon.

Without any warning, my mom looked across the table at my wife and asked, "Teresa dear, the thought of this has really been overwhelming me lately, especially now that my daughter is carrying your same DNA, but what's it been like to develop your, well, ya know, your..." "Penis!" my wife blurted out.  My mom kind of looked embarrassed for asking but then said, "Yes,  Teresa...that."  "Oh my god."  my wife answered, "It's been the most amazing experience of my life.  It's provided me with the most all encompassing sense of confidence and power to have this 10" cock under my control.   Now I know why men have always dominated the earth, it's not brains, or even strength...it's having this unbelievable shaft between my legs."  My wife then looked at me and asked, "Full disclosure baby, tell us all how you feel about it."

I was hesitant for a moment and then thought "Fuck it." I'll just tell them the truth..."Well" I began, "Recently, I was realizing that I was become as obsessed with Teresa's glorious, humongous cock as much as I was addicted to her ever growing massive muscles.  Just thinking of it gets me hot and wet and the fact that it had grown even more and was now a 10" long, thick, beautiful piece of meat made me want it in my mouth or pussy at all times.  My beautiful wife here has become my ultimate fantasy and the fact that she is a gorgeous woman who carries 240 pounds of raw, powerful muscle and sports a massive, thick cock is keeping me from thinking of anything else.  Could you pass the ketchup please mom."  With that the girls all started laughing hysterically!!!  Teresa leaned over and gave me a deep, wet kiss and said, "I just love this guy to death...too much babe...you're too much." she laughed as the girls continued laughing as well.   
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Thanks for this chapter.

giantgirl7foot2

Absolutely loved the throwing parts! Can't wait until she hits the 300 pound mark.  >:D

Great story!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

toro


spar1988

okay so sorry but just wondering if we this story is still ticking?

slowride10

Mom better get some muscle and be some what normal...

phil123

Would like to read what happened in the last 4 weeks.

So I hope for a new chapter of this great story.

topbone23

Please continue this story!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JamesACole

I have sat here for the past 5 hours reading this thing. It's absolutely incredible! I love the fact that this was a mutual relationship, so many stories are about dominance and this was a fantastic change of pace. Both characters feel kind, like an actual happy couple. It's crazy how much of a rarity that is on this forum. I hope this is still a continuing story. You're writing is absolutely fantastic, best story I've read on Saradas. Hands down! Keep it up!

jdm022


Hi guys....sorry for the delay but I wanted to post one Short-story...and I did so with Even Steven.

I do like the characters in this story...except Cameron of course...lol; always have to have one "Protagonist" I think.

Anyway, I'll be picking back up on this one now.

;)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reverie

So sorry to see this story stall. Great idea and execution in the evolution of the main characters. Hope you can resume for the fans of this piece.