LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toro



yn128


razerflow123

Best story in this forum! Thank you so much. I hope you will continue it!  :bravo:
Cannot wait for Sarah's clit to grow  >:D

Jaguar

QuoteI just can't get behind the idea of making the male characters in the story smaller and weaker and more frail.  It completely ruins the story for me personally.  But that's just me and it is your story.

I feel that way about most stories involving giantism beyond 7 feet.

As the author of that comment notes, and as I note when I'm gripping about too many stories about giants, that is just me and it is your story. 


Not everyone will like every story.  That is just how it is.  And it is fine for readers to note when they are unhappy.  Authors should read complaints and suggestions, but not take them overly seriously.   


Not every story can make every reader happy.

Different stories appeal to different folks.


Writers should keep writing what they are driven to write internally, and to write what their characters and plots inspire them to write.


Myself, I am okay with a male character becoming smaller and weaker.  Especially in this case where (it appears at the point in the story this came up that) the former male character is merely being reduced to the size and physical condition of a very healthy young female adult. 


This story is doing great at the point I'm at reading it.  I urge JMB to keep writing and I urge all writers to write what they are driven to write internally, and to write what their characters and their plots inspire them to write.

We readers can make suggestions, and we're entitled to our opinions, and to make those opinions known, but it is your story.

Anyway, variety is the spice of life.  This story is shaping up really well.  I love the slow gradual approach.  I love the character development.  And I love the suspense. 

If I were to wish for anything in this story, it would be to know what Sarah and Dave's thoughts and feelings are.  We know a bit about what Dave is thinking and feeling, but nothing about what is going on with Sarah.  But again, it is an author's style choice.  How many dozens or hundreds of hours can an author devote to one story? 

This is a fantastic story!  K++ all around.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Jaguar


CORRECTION:  You are an author, JDM.  An author with a secret identity as a  millionaire playboy  mild-mannered reporter  accountant!

So next day and several hours of reading later I'm all caught up to here.  Wow, what a story!  What a night!


1.  Some people want a simple transformation story.  And this site has plenty of those.

For longer stories, conflicting emotions make a story more interesting.  And mixed characters, with good and bad traits, also make a story or movie more interesting. 

Novella-length and longer stories are seldom about totally healthy relationships, there are almost always hang-ups, neurosis, obsessions, and even psychosis. 

It can go to far.  Personally, the "adult baby diaper lifestyle" and "bimbo" genres deliver outcomes that are too tragic and depressing for me.

But College Crush is turning out nothing like that.

2.  For a long time I was sad/frustrated that Theresa's enhanced DNA was not strong enough to create any enhancement or benefit for Dave.  He only seemed to lose weight and get weak.  (No female improvements like better hair, skin, flexibility, sense of smell, sense of touch, sense of balance, sense of color, ability to enjoy incredibly hot showers, and to never lose an argument, etc.  And no generalized the enhanced DNA improvements, like vanished scars, less illness, improved digestion, ability to recover from exercise, or enhanced hormones.) 

I was delighted to see that Theresa's improved DNA did finally take effect and make Dave a hot chick at least.  I think the lack of Dave's development and a lack of description of that development made things seem to readers far more one-sided than they were.

COLLEGE CRUSH IS WONDERFUL AS IT IS.  Do NOT change College Crush.  Do NOT change College Crush's path.  Keep going with College Crush. But I'd love to read a variation in this subgenre where equal attention is paid to that story's Dave and the enhancements that go with his enhanced female transformation.  (e.g. Dave needs enhancement so he can go on adventure dates and endure prolonged sex with Theresa's enhanced body.  Dave's hotness attracts the sort of attention Theresa needs to sort out.)

3.  For me, this story works as a sex swap, and it would work just as well as a futa transformation.  I enjoy both genres.  What would have put me off is if it had ended up centered on two guys sexual relationship.  But it is quite alright for the author to tease us like he did. 

4.  I am super curious about what will happen with mom.  Mom received her own DNA enhanced, where Sarah received Dave's enhanced DNA after it had spent a year(?) inside Theresa.  Maybe even Sarah will have surprises?

5.  This is the story that just keeps giving. 

COLLEGE CRUSH IS WONDERFUL AS IT IS.  Do NOT change CC. Do NOT change CC's path.  Keep on going with CC!

JDM, keep going on CC and see where the story takes you.  CC is fantastic.  Your instincts in guiding the story have been fantastic! 


:bravo: :rock:

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

jdm022

Wow, thanks Jaguar!

Yep, I plan on taking the story further, developing D and having mom show off some new muscle!!!

Thanks again guys.
Jdm022
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

toro


spar1988

Hope this story gets some new content soon it's one of the best on the site.

razerflow123

Bumping this thread because I love it!

@jdm022 Thank you for your work. I hope you will continue it!

phil123

Still hope for a new chapter

hairylover321

Just reread the story and I am so impressed! You are fantastic! Looking forward to seeing what's to come!

toro

Bump.....jdm please please please continue

Bbw123

I am new to this site, don't even now how to give Karma. This story is absolutely amazing. I love stories about role reversal and your story has the tenderness of a relationship that exists between couples. Thank You! :bravo:

jdm022

Dinner continues....

Us girls were having a great dinner and the looks we got constantly from every guy and even girl in the place was incredible and not slowing down.  Teresa looked insanely massive and it was obvious that there were a few schmoes in the restaurant.  Several of them paraded by on multiple occasions, finding it impossible to keep their eyes off of her herculean back, bulging rounded shoulders and 20-inch biceps.  They had never seen so much muscle on a human being in their lives and their hidden lust for a muscle-bound woman was overwhelming for a few of them.  At the same time, myself, Sarah and my mom were also noticing a similar parade of guys and girls by our table.  Most of them were too shy to say anything, but a couple of the women stopped to compliment us all on our amazing physiques...asking us if there was a fitness or bodybuilding show in town.

We were thankful for the positive comments and it was amazing how this perfected DNA was working so quickly and so effectively in our bodies that we had become icons of physical perfection in a matter of months.  My mom looked twenty years younger and was putting on some nice muscle, while Sarah looked a few years younger than she had just month earlier and was already putting on pounds of strong mass.  When I originally accepted the female form my body had transformed into, I envisioned looking like a Jennifer Aniston or Cameron Diaz type of girl, but now that Teresa had me working out with weights, it was becoming more obvious that I would be looking much more like a Cory Everson or Anja Langer initially, and possibly more like a Kim Chizevsky with another year of heavy lifting.

The euphoria of us all being so hot was beginning to hit me like a lottery winner must feel after winning a big jackpot!  We were all having a great time and I decided a shot of Tequila would be a great addition to our fun.  I stood up in my tight fitting dress and walked my Mandy Blank like physique to the bar.  As I turned back, I could see Teresa ogling my perfectly formed, rounded ass and wondered if I would ever let her penetrate me there with her massive, wet, throbbing perfectly formed shaft of love.  What would it feel like I wondered?  Could it possibly feel as amazing as taking her cock into my tight, moist pussy?  Just the thought of her powerful, full, warm, vein covered rod had me getting aroused.  I shook my head, blinked a few times to clear that thought and looked at my wife's insanely huge and thickening neck and towering traps.  I now immediately desired slowly feeling and caressing her rock hard, gigantic muscles and taking all the pleasure she could thrust upon me.  She gave me a quick, loving wink and I smiled widely and turned back to the bar.

Within a few seconds, the smitten bar tender briskly walked over and asked what he could do for me.  I told him I needed 4 shots of Clase Azul.  He was impressed with my order and complimented me for my appearance as well.  I thanked him but placed my hand noticeably onto the bar top, showing off my wedding ring.  He got the message and slowed down his advance.  I took the shots and walked them back over to our table.  The girls all laughed hysterically and my mom said, "Oh my god Dee, I haven't been drunk in years, what are you doing?"  "Well mom." I replied, "You haven't been drunk since you were the actual age that you now look...so, we're kind of celebrating your new found hot youthfulness!"  Teresa and Sarah both said, "CHEERS to that!" and we clinked glasses and downed the shots.

Just a few minutes later Teresa returned to the table with a shot for each of us.  That one went down pretty smoothly and to add fuel to the fire, Sarah ordered us each a shot of blowjobs immediately after.  As I took my shot, I looked lovingly at my wife and said, "I'll make sure you get a real one of these later."  She knew what I meant, reached over, grabbed my hand and placed it on her flaccid, but massive cock.  I gave it a couple of squeezes and couldn't wait to oblige her.  I sat warmly next to her for the next twenty minutes or so as we were all having the best time and all getting pretty damn drunk at this point too.

A few minutes later, I got up and started making my way to the ladies' room.  I forgot that for some reason, women always go together and I was half way there before Teresa jumped out of her seat and started walking towards the ladies' room after me.  Feeling a little tipsy, just as I turned the corner I bumped into a tall guy and bounced back just a bit.  I was shocked to see my brother Cameron standing just an inch in front of me.  I was shocked to see him, and I feared he may have recognized me.  I turned and tried to walk into the restroom, but he quickly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards him.  He was obviously drunk too and grabbed my round, hard, muscular ass with his free hand.  "Hey beautiful." He said, "Don't run away, I need to apologize to you and make it up to you."  I tried to push his hand off my ass but he was still a bit stronger than me and grabbed it more tightly.  "Wow!" he exclaimed, "That might be the best rear end I've ever seen darlin'....what's your name, I'm Cameron."  I was speechless.  Not wanting to give up my identity and have my brother find out that I had now completely transformed into a smoking hot female, I stood in silence.  Just as he was about to say something else, Teresa walked around the corner.

"What the Fuck!" my wife exclaimed as she saw Cameron tightly gripping my arm and ass in a very dominating fashion.  He looked shocked, as he saw this 250-pound, muscle laden woman rushing towards him.  Before he even realized who she was, Teresa had grabbed him by the neck and thrust him three feet into the air, smashing him into, if not, almost through the wall.  As she held him like a rag doll up against the hallway wall with a single, powerful arm, my wife reached her other hand back, about to pound his face in.  Her grip was so tight around his neck, he couldn't talk or even scream in fear.  His life obviously flashed before his eyes and before my wife killed him, I grabbed a hold of her free arm, begging her not to hurt him.  She soon realized who he was and slowly lowered him down.  "What's your fucking problem Cameron?" She asked him as he started to tremble in fear.  "Wait, what, how do you know my.....oh wait a minute....Holy Shit!!! Is that you...is that you Teresa?" He asked in confusion. "You're....you're....I mean, Oh my God....Oh my God...Oh my God!" he muttered over and over.

Teresa easily lifted Cameron by his belt and tossed him headfirst into the "Family" restroom.  He crashed down on the floor and stared up in fear while holding his hands and arms out, begging her not to hit him.  I had never seen my ass hole brother so fucking scared in all my life and after all the bullying he'd done to others over the years, I knew he kind of deserved it.  I quickly followed Teresa's hulking form into the restroom and closed and locked the door behind us.  Teresa reached down with her monstrously huge, muscular arm, lifted the terd up and simply leaned into him against the wall.  Her massive, bulging pecs, weight and power were ten times more than anything he could challenge and he was again trembling and begging her for her forgiveness and to not hurt him.   

My wife looked him in the eye, her immense frame easily taking up all of his vision and said, "You know what you are Cameron?...You're a predator.  You're just a fucking predator.  According to Dee, you were a bully growing up, and now you're just moved on to bullying women.  Do you know who you were just assaulting you ass...do you know?"  My brother, still trembling as he was being lectured and reprimanded by the very creature he was out that night to bag, just shook his head No.  "It was your brother you dumb ass, yes....your brother." Teresa said as she stepped away from Cameron and let him take a look at me.  He was obviously completely confused but as we looked firmly into each other's eyes, he knew it was me.  Cameron shook his head in disbelief and asked, "But how...how did you turn into this?  I mean, it's incredible....was it surgery?"  "No." I answered, "It was simply Teresa's perfected DNA running through me.  Her DNA turned me into this."  He just continued to shake his head in disbelief, now completely forgetting that Teresa had now turned into a muscle-bound woman, larger than most male bodybuilders the size of which he had never seen. 

Still shaken, Cameron looked up at Teresa, her arm still poised to beat the living shit out of him.  He was obviously utterly confused but somehow realized his fateful plight.  "Look." He begged, "I'm sorry, I'll change, I'll calm my behavior, I swear."  Teresa just looked back at me then looked back at him and said, "No Cameron.  We're not stupid.  We know you won't change...you're too old to change.  So run along now, go home and think about who you are. We'll be by in a day or two to change things up a bit for you...and rid the world of your predatory, bullying behavior."  He didn't know what the fuck she meant, but the second she released her grip he swiftly brushed passed me and hurried out of the restroom and restaurant.

I looked up at my massively muscular, beautiful, hulking wife and asked, "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"  "Absolutely babe." She responded.  "He's never going to change unless we change him.  You've told me story after story of him bullying people and damn near assaulting women through your teens and early twenties.  No, Cameron has to be stopped in the right way...and we obviously know what that is."  "How will you convince him to do it?" I asked, still in disbelief.  "I think he'll succumb to my suggestions when I go see him.  Can you still get us into the lab?"  "Sure." I replied, "The pass I have hasn't been deactivated since they asked If I'd be available for per-diem work moving forward...so we should be good to go."  "Excellent." Teresa responded, "This will be everything your bad brother deserves and will save the females in this town from ever having to deal with his assaults moving forward."  As much as I hated playing God, Cameron was bound to take advantage of one girl too many and end up in jail, so I kind of justified that "Changing him", would probably be the greatest favor we could do for him.

Teresa's muscles were as large as they had ever been, and watching her manhandle my brother and thrust him in the air like a rag doll made me extremely moist.  I leaned my fit hard body against her Arnold Schwarzenegger like pecs.  They bulged out so far, they almost looked like breasts...but they weren't, they were mounds of thick, powerful muscle on top of thick powerful muscle.  I began to softly caress their magnificence with my lips and then started licking them warmly.  Their feel and taste were sending shockwaves of lust through my body and I immediately lowered one arm below Teresa's dress to grab her once small clit which had turned into a 10" massive, gorgeous, firm, perfectly formed cock.  I loved grabbing it in it's thick, pliable, flaccid state and massaging it lovingly while it started to firm up, and become it's splendid, beautiful, pleasure giving self.

My wife began returning loving, warm kisses and our tongues were intertwined in passion as I stroked her growing cock.  It became rock hard in seconds and my hand couldn't even reach all the way around the huge shaft she now produced.  Teresa quickly cupped my firm rounded ass in her hands and lifted me up.  I wrapped my muscular legs around her muscle-bound, thick torso as she swiftly lowered my moist, tight cunt over her gorgeous, superb shaft.  I loved the feel of her huge, rounded tip entering me, and I knew ultimate pleasure was soon to follow.  She started by teasing me with short thrusts of her love rod.  The tip continually entered and left my vagina, each time with a cute little "pop" and she was only going two or three inches deep each loving drive.  While she was doing her amazing work to my clit, I began to kiss and suck on her massive, bulging neck.  It had bands of sinuous thick muscle coursing up and down its length, and it was becoming rounded bowed muscle as well...just like the rest of her.

Teresa started to lower me further and further down onto her towering, pulsating cock and the jolts of euphoric sensations coursed though every part of me.  I placed my hands around her monumental shoulders and leaned my head back in ecstasy, letting my long hair reach down and lightly tickle my perky ass.  My wife began to pound me harder and harder, quicker and quicker as the moments of love went by.  I then began to lightly, and then more firmly bang and beat my forehead against her mighty, hulking pecs to the rhythm of her loving thrusts.  Her perfectly curved tip was brushing my clit in a manner which could only be descried as a dizzying effect which made it hard to even think.  That was of course followed by the thickness of her full, beating, vein covered shaft.  Its methodical back and forth motions against my sugar cookie caused me to begin to flutter my breathing and the massively warm feelings inside me made me grip her massive, powerful muscles with everything I had.  I was beginning to master my vagina control and I made it grip her shaft as tightly as possible. 

As I did, it obviously sent a wave of pleasurable sensations through my wife as she let out a huge loving moan of elation.  With us both feeling the ultimate passionate warmth of love, she began pounding my faster and faster and faster.  I was being thrust in the air and bouncing on her muscular cock like I was on a ride at the fair.  It didn't matter though as she began to spurt hot, massive amounts of her milky white cum into my pussy.  The gushes themselves were so volumous I felt like I would explode off her shaft and into the ceiling if she wasn't gripping me so tightly with her hard, herculean arms.  Instead of continuing to bounce me up and down, now my wife held me tightly, her 10" cock completely inserted up inside of me.  As my vagina gripped her shaft with all its might, I could feel the continual pulses and ejection of her love load into me.  I thought it would never stop...and I didn't want it to...I briefly looked at her brawny, stout, beautiful, athletic face and could see the ultimate satisfaction she was experiencing with each pump and I wanted her to be able to enjoy me forever.  Her ejaculations eventually slowed and then stopped as I still was held there...motionless, with her amazing cum blaster firmly inside of me.  Completely fulfilled, she let out a loving sigh and I leaned my head against her titanic, heaving, muscle-laden chest, feeling as contended, gratified, warm and happy as I had ever been in my life...never wanting to release her mountainous shaft from my muscular, vaginal grip.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Will Teresa also take something from Cameron to get even more massive?  >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login