Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BossRose

Wow that's a tough cock to get as your first! But Dave took it like a champ! Great chapter, will be interesting to see where the transformation will end.


phil123

Another state of change.
Great chapter.

Will he get a clit as large as Teresa?

Hope for an update soon.
+-karma

jcboyd

waiting for Teresa's balls to drop (and her voice too!) like  >:D

jdm022

The Test

Teresa and I had been in each others arms, joined like one, both physically and mentally for many more minutes in the hot, steamy shower.  The wet warm water had melted us together and I never wanted to let go of her.  I finally kind of raised my head from her muscular pec.  She still had her eyes closed as she embraced me lovingly, while I reached up and met her lips with mine.  I then closed my eyes to as our tongues became inter-twined and we kissed passionately under the moisture.  After several more minutes of this, Teresa held me tightly in her powerful arms and stood us up.  As we did, I tried to look deeply into her eyes, but she seemed so damn tall.  I had gone from 5'9" down to 5'7" with the hip tilt and other physiological changes I had encountered while she had gone from 5'8" to 5'10" with the opposite changes.  I was really hoping I hadn't lost even more height since we last measured a month or two prior.

I followed my mammoth wife's muscular frame out of the shower and ogled her hugely rounded and muscle-bound ass.  With each step it flexed massively and formed that large concave shape in its sides.  I couldn't imagine a better ass on anyone in the world.  I instinctively reached out and cupped both sides in my hands.  It was so large and perfectly formed and absolutely as hard as a rock.  I said t Teresa, "Babe, you have the most delicious ass I've ever seen in my life."  She slowly turned around to look at me, her mass almost too much to comprehend and said, "Well babe." as she cupped my tits, "You have the most magnificent breasts I've ever seen."  And she leaned down and took my left nipple into her mouth and began licking and sucking it lovingly.  I enjoyed the moment and pleasurable sensation and placed my hands on her towering trap muscles on each side of her thick neck.  With my thumb on the front side, and my index finger fully stretched out, I could barely touch the base of the back-side of that trap muscle.  I don;t know why I found that so fucking sexy...but i did.

My wife slowly licked and pecked at my breast with her moist lips as she finally stood back up and stepped back slightly.  As she did and we stood face to face, I looked at her and asked, "Honey, do you think I shrunk some more?"  "Oh my God." she said as my eyes were now only at the level of her lips. "You did seem to be a little taller I thought."  I quickly stood erect against the door jam and asked her to make a mark.  She grabbed a book and leveled it and made a faint mark on the wall.  I quickly grabbed a tape measure from the closet and fearfully extended it to get a height measurement.  We both looked on curiously to see how short I had become.  To both of our surprise, it measured 5'7 1/4"  "That doesn't make any sense." she said, "According to this, you actually gained a quarter of an inch back."  "Oh shit." I exclaimed as I looked at my beautiful wife, "Let me measure you."  The realization came to her and she looked at me wide-eyed as she backed up to the wall.  I stood on my very tip of my tippy toes and leveled the book on her head while I made a mark on the wall.  We stood back, and you could clearly see her mark on the wall was well above mine.  We stretched out the tape measure, placed it up to the mark and saw the measurement....5'11"  "God damn!" I exclaimed, "Are you hitting another growth spurt?"  "I don't know." she said, "But I have been experiencing those odd growing pains again.  Didn't even realize I had increased in height another inch, but was working out next to Steve from the gym the other day, and while talking to him, I kind of thought I might be taller....even though I knew we looked eye to eye just a couple months back." 

Curious, I walked over and quickly stood on the scale.  As usual, it bounced around a bit, but eventually settled on 141 pounds.   "Look." Teresa said excitedly, "You've put on a couple more pounds of muscle."  She then slapped me on the ass as I got off and made way for her to step on.  Teresa then moved her massive body onto the scale.  It bounced around a bit too and then stopped.  "Holy shit." she said, "That's surprising."  I peered down to see the reading.  "210 pounds!...Damn honey, that;s incredible...do you feeeeeel heavy?" I asked.  "No babe." she replied and then said with incredible confidence, "....I feel Strong!"  She then hit a double bicep pose in front of me that was so fucking huge and massive, it would have made Bev Francis jealous.  "Oh Fuck!" i exclaimed, "Those are unbelievable.  I gotta measure them now!"  I grabbed the tape measure roll and wrapped it around.  To even her surprise, her right bicep measured 20 1/4".  "My lord!" I yelled, "They're almost as big as my legs."  Teresa was giddy with excitement and said, "15" was a dram come true honey, 18" was beyond my wildest dreams....and this, this 20 plus inches is going to make me pass out...can you believe it honey can you?"  "No." I answered quietly...and still kind of in shock.  "No, I can't" I repeated.  "You know what else I can't believe honey?" I asked.  "What." she said back to me.  "I can't believe, that I just got de-flowered by my 5'11" 210 muscle-bound pound wife with 20 plus inch biceps and her thick, massive 9" cock......That's what I can't fucking believe."  She burst out in laughter and we laughed so hard we each fell into each others arms crying with giddiness and laughter.  It was the hardest I think we've both laughed in our lives and and it was awesome to share so much joy with my wife.

We finally kind of calmed down and threw on some clothes to relax for a bit around the house for a few hours.  We were now so in tune with each other and for some reason actually must have been on similar wave-lengths mentally too.  I put my hair in a pony-tail, threw on a pair of comfortable grey, cotton short-shorts and a light blue t-shirt.  My wife came out of the closet with her long gorgeous hair in a ponytail, wearing a pair of grey cotton shorts and a light blue tank top.  As we looked at each other, again we began laughing uncontrollably.  She ran over, picked me up in her massive arms and kissed me again passionately.  She walked us into the living room and plopped us down on the couch with a big warm blanket over us.  She pulled out the iPads and we started browsing away.  I loved cuddling next to her, feeling so warm and protected as I leaned against her firm, muscular body.  A few minutes later as I was watching YouTube "Fail" videos and cracking up, Teresa gives me her iPad and said, "Hey, take this vision test."  Wasn't sure I needed one but said, "Alright...but I'm pretty sure I have 20-20 vision."  "I know." she answered, "but it tests for Blind-spots, not the standard vision test."  I took the iPad and began the test.  It would show a big black spot in a random place and have you touch the screen where you saw the spot.  It started large, and slowly as the test went on the black spot would get smaller and smaller and smaller until by the end of the test, it was about the size of a period at the end of a sentence.  Finally it stopped showing spots and said, "TEST COMPLETED."  I gave Teresa back the iPad and went on watching my YouTube videos.

I got a bit bored of that and eventually got up and made us some tea, with just a bit of honey.  As I sat back down, I peered at Teresa's iPad and asked her what she was doing.  "I kind of personalized an on-line test and now I;m taking it."  she answered.  I didn't think much of it and continued my browsing.  After five more minutes, she said, "All done.  Your turn."  "OK." I answered what test am I taking.  "It's kind of a ratings test, they show you a bunch of pictures and you pick the one you like the best."  "OK." I answered and I began the test....

The test would show you two pictures and have you look at it for 15 seconds.  At the end of the fifteen seconds.  You simply clicked on the one you liked the most.  It started by showing locations....beaches, mountains, deserts, snow, lakes, you name it.  I recalled clicking mostly on the beaches or lake photos.  After a few minutes of that, It started showing houses, condos, cabins, ranches, and all of that.  There, I think I clicked mostly on cabins.  I really like that wood look.  Then it started showing vehicles; sports cars, trucks, motorcycles, and all different kinds of makes, models and colors.  I mostly clicked on the cool trucks, but I did see a Ferrari and remember clicking on that. 

Again, I continued clicking away with what I liked best.  Then it started showing pictures of celebrities.  It started by showing head shots of every celebrity girl you could think of.  I remember clicking on photos of Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock several times.  Then,  lots of red carpet pictures with all the top couples in the industry.  Same as before, but I remember seeing a great pic of Jessica Beil I liked.  Next, it started showing pictures of girls in bikinis, then really good looking couples in their beachwear.  Lastly, it started showing pictures of regular women next to fit girls, then fit girls next to female bodybuilders, and lastly, dozens of neck down body pics of fit girls or female bodybuilders next to each other and also with male bodybuilders.  Here, I do recall clicking on all of the pictures of female bodybuilders, so Teresa was definitely going to know I liked them over other fitness or regular girls.

Finally, after several seconds of thinking, the results popped up.  Teresa held the iPad close while looking and finally  said ok babe, let's click thorugh it.  First was the location.  It came up MOUNTAINS.  Hmmm, i thought that was odd since I clearly remember clicking on most of the beach pics I saw.  Next was the houses, it came up CABIN.  OK, that made sense, so I agreed completely.  The next picture that came up was a WHITE PORSCHE 911 convertible.  "OK." I said, "this test is not making sense honey, I don't even remember clicking on a picture of a white Porsche."  "Relax babe." she said, "I'll explain at the end."  I sat back in disgust but agreed to continue.  The next picture was a head shot of Jennifer Aniston.  "Yep." I blurted out, "Finally a picture that makes sense, I definitely clicked on her picture several times."  Teresa laughed and clicked to get to the next picture.  She clicked and it was the neck down back or rear picture of the largest female bodybuilder I had ever seen.  I looked at Teresa and said, "I don't remember seeing that pic, but that's the biggest female bodybuilder I've ever seen."  She kind of laughed and then finally clicked to get to the last picture.  To my shock it showed the neck down pic of huge male bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman.  I kind of stared at it for a second and then looked at Teresa and said, "OK babe...I hate to inform you, but your test is clearly fucked up.  I do remember that picture of Ronnie but absolutely clicked on the female bodybuilder in the frame next to him." 

She started laughing and said, "Babe, I'm sorry but I kind of tricked you a little bit.  Let me explain."  "The eye test I had you take earlier was actually a calibration test, so that the camera could pinpoint exactly on the screen you were looking.  So during the 15 seconds each set of pictures were on the screen, it monitored your eyes the whole time, pinpointing exactly what you were staring at."  She then followed, "So up until the male bodybuilder pictures were shown, you spent 12 seconds starring at the women's faces and 3 seconds looking at their respective bodies, meaning you were more interested in how pretty they were, rather than comparing their physiques."  "Ok." I answered "That's possibly true."  "Right." she replied, "But when we started with the neck down pictures of fitness girls or female bodybuilders next to male bodybuilders, you spent less than one second looking at the female, and 14 seconds glued to the physique of the massive male bodybuilders."  "What the hell does that mean?"  I asked.  "Well." she answered, "It means you love pretty women and massive muscle bound physiques.  Even a female bodybuilder's physique isn't enough to satisfy your ultimate desires and you found yourself mezmorized by the insane muscle mass of Ronnie Coleman."  "Don't worry honey." I said, "Your the only person in the world I have eyes for."  "I know." she said, "But I kind of needed to know if you'd be ok with me putting on that kind of mass."  I laughed and said, "Ha ha honey, he's like 300 pounds of muscle."  She looked back at me, and with a serious stare said, "I know Davey...think I can do it?"  I peered back, knowing she was serious and nodded my head YES.

I couldn't believe how amazing my wife was, that she would give me this test to find out my ultimate physical desire and then tell me point blank that she was going to try and achieve it.  I twisted my firm body in front of her, between her gorgeous muscular thighs and got on my knees.  I slowly pulled down her grey cotton shorts and looked at her flaccid 7" cock which hung low between her legs.  I grabbed it in my hand and started slowly stroking it up and down.  It obviously began to grow as it filled with blood.  By the time I stopped massaging it, and placed my open mouth and lips around it's gorgeous pink crown, it had grown to it's full 9" of length.  With the base of its stock in my right hand, I lowered my head upon it as far as possible.  It's tip hit the back of my throat and I leaned down even further trying to slowly move it further in.  I loved having her thick, vein covered rod in my mouth and the taste of her salty skin turned me on immensely.  Uncontrollably, a quick spurt of liquid ejected from her tip and lubricated the inside of my mouth and throat nicely.  I then placed both my right and left hands on the top of her massive quads and hovered my torso more horizontally above her, allowing me to take her cock completely into my mouth and throat.  As I began to thrust up and down on it more and more rapidly, Teresa unexpectedly put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up off of her long, thick stock.

As she held me in front of her and I peered into her eyes, I knew exactly what she wanted.  I quickly maneuvered my grey cotton shorts off and she held me over her rod and slowly lowered me down.  I again felt her rosy tip as it bopped into the opening of my newly formed and stretched pussy.  As we stared lovingly into each others eyes, Teresa gently depressed me down onto her rock hard erection.  Its girth penetrated me and as she kept lowering me down, I eventually sat on her torso, having fully accepted the length of her shaft into me.  As we still had our eyes locked, she said, "Well, it seems to fit nicely now doesn't it."  I laughed quickly, stared back at her as we sat there still, her rod fully inserted inside me and whispered, "Are you going to fuck me or what?"  "Is that what you want babe." she asked jokingly.  "You promised to Fuck me so hard you'd make my teeth hurt T!...I'm waiting." 

Teresa lifted me up, jumped off the couch and carried me to the other side.  She then placed me back on my feet and bent me over the back side of the couch.  Bent forward over the back, I looked to my right where we had a full length mirror.  Teresa then looked to her right, also in the mirror and we locked gazes as I saw her grab her huge cock in her hand and swiftly guide it into me.  It was like a rod from God and I watched her intently in the mirror as she began to thrust her magic cock into me.  Her muscular quads kept bumping the back of my legs as Teresa pushed her pelvis forward and back.  She started out slowly but picked up the pace and as I watched us in the mirror, her doggie style gyrations increased in speed.  I loved watching my wife fuck me from behind and her muscular body was turning me on tremendously.  Her shaft and tip kept rubbing against my G-spot and euphoric bursts of pleasure were coursing through me.  She then started blurting out, "I love fucking you honey.  I love fucking you...but I want to look you in the eyes as I fuck you like you deserve to be fucked."

With that, Teresa slowly pulled her warm, thick shaft out of me and guided me to the floor.  On my back, I peered up as Teresa slowly spread my legs and again guided her gorgeous 9" rosy tipped cock back into me.  She began to thrust into me with her massive, full, rounded peck muscles constantly rubbing against my face.  I stuck my tongue out and began licking them as they made contact.  I then reached my hands up and tried to grab hold of the herculean, wide, bulging lats on each side of her muscular torso.  Having this heavenly muscle freak pound me uncontrollably was a dream come true and the erotic feeling running through me was hard to contain.  My hands felt her musculature while my eyes gazed upon her male bodybuilder sized pecs and my pussy felt her giant dick pulsating in and out of me.  As her thick rod brushed my G-spot over and over again, I began to moan loudly in rhythm.  "Ohhhhh Fuck Me, fuck me harder babe."  I shouted, "Fuck me honey....fuck me." I said repeatedly.  She picked up the pace and as the ultimate pleasure was enveloping her as well, she began to moan ever so quietly.  I peered up and noticed her head was tilted back slightly and her eyes were closed.  She pushed her love muscle into me even more rapidly and at an even harder thrust and I was being pounded unmercifully.  The feeling was too amazing to ask her to stop and I took her pounding like a badge of honor.  I wanted her thick cock inside of me, I wanted to feel its size and power, I wanted it to feel amazing and I wanted her to want to fuck me with her thick cock again and again and again.  She finally reached orgasm and as the pulsating white liquid fired from her tip, I wanted it to continue forever, I wanted her to feel that amazing sensation till the end of time.  Her thrusts became lighter and lighter and lighter until the final drops of goo exited her shaft and she gently laid on top of me, her love missile still fully inserted.  She then quietly kissed me on the forehead and said, "I Love you."  "I love you more." I whispered back, enjoying the comfort of her inside of me, never wanting her to exit.     
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Again a great chapter.

Can he already get pregnant?
Like to read that he also grows more muscle and support Theresa on her way to 300 pounds.
Also like to read if he starts wearing woman clothes, lingerie and changes more feminine with D cups or even  more.

viphot

A wonderful, beautiful and crazy story ... It reminds me of a storyline .. I loved transformation and intimate times ... keep working :clap:

jdm022

You're welcome.....working now 👍
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

razerflow123

I hope the story gets another chapter. It is just to amazing to let it stop! :thanks: :clap:

spar1988

indeed this story is VERY intriguing in how it is takerling the transformation of both characters. a rare thing for a growth/TG story. i am reading this just for the story line right now.

jdm022

Confession

I woke up the next morning next to my herculean wife.  As I watched her torso expand and contract greatly with each slow, deep breath it seemed like her pecs contained pounds upon pounds of hard, thick, powerful muscle.  I cupped her left peck with my hand, and was mesmerized by how huge, smooth and well-rounded they were.  The nipple sat low on the lower curve of the muscle and I felt like any female or even male bodybuilder would be jealous of her.  As my chest had developed into gorgeous female breasts, hers had done the opposite and then were expanded by the massive amount of muscle now filling them.  After massaging and gazing upon them for minutes, I then peered up and stared at her heavily muscled, broad, wide neck.  Just 6 months prior, I didn't even know you could develop powerful neck muscle, but now I couldn't take my eyes off my beautiful wife's thick feature.

Teresa kind of moved around a little and her thigh bumped against mine.  I looked down as her relaxed quad laid firmly against mine.  Even though the running and recent working out had firmed up my legs, her quad seemed twice as large as mine and it was without a doubt thicker than my 26" waist.  As I peered down just a bit further, her 18" calves seemed as large as my thighs.  I was becoming extremely turned on just looking at my 210-pound muscle-bound wife.  She was massive and beautiful beyond belief and the fact that she was still growing would make her even more so!  She then kind of rolled over on her side facing me, pulled the silky sheets over us and rested her face just inches from mine.  Teresa slowly opened her beautiful blue eyes and a loving smile came across her face as she leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips.  A sense of warmth overcame me as I felt her love with each tiny touch.

I just sat there staring at her beautiful face while she closed her eyes and got a little more rest.  The firm, ripped curve of her jaw, tightness of her skin and moist fullness of her lips were simply amazing.  She was like the perfect being.  I kind of slipped my thin arm between her heavy bicep and thick lat muscle on her side.  My wife instinctively tossed her arm over my torso and the weight seemed incredible as she pulled me in, tightly next to her.  My breasts pushed firmly against her pecs as we laid in a tight, loving embrace.  As I laid there enveloped by her warm, massive body, I was just about to reach down and grab hold of her large, thick shaft...then buzz, buzz, buzz.  Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Reluctantly, I looked over to my phone to see who was calling.  It was my sister Sarah.  I had always been close with Sarah and was a bit embarrassed that I had not reached out to her recently regarding everything.  "What's up sis?" I answered as I had to stop the annoying ringing.  "Hey Dave." She answered, "Hadn't talked to you and Teresa since before her dad passed, but wanted to say hi and invite you both to my house for Mom's birthday dinner."  "Oh shit." I replied, "I had completely forgotten.  I'll call her now, but wanted to talk to you anyway."  "OK.....what's up?" she replied.  "Well, remember how the last time we hung out, I had lost a bit of weight and said I had been really sick." I asked.  "Yah." She said questioningly.  "And you know how Teresa had really put on some muscle and you guys were all impressed."  I followed.  "Yah." She said again.  "Well." I answered, "It goes way beyond anything you could, or even we could, possibly imagine.  Do you have a few minutes to come over so we can explain?"  Sarah was more than intrigued and agreed to drive over to meet us immediately.

We quickly got up and put on some clothes.  Sarah lived just ten minutes away and I knew she'd be over in a hurry.  It was actually more like 30 minutes though and as I heard her car pull up to the drive I looked out and was shocked.  For some reason, she also brought my mom!

Sarah and my mom approached the door.  Teresa flung it open and greeted them aggressively with a hug and kiss.  She was wearing gym shoes, once baggy sweat pants which her huge quads obviously stretched to the limit and equally tight long sleeved sweat top that her biceps were damn near bulging out of.  Her dark hair draped beautifully over her shoulders and she had put on a touch of make-up and looked intoxicatingly beautiful to me.  My mom looked waaaay up and said, "My dear Teresa!  You're just as solid as a rock and taller than ever it seems."  My wife took that as a huge compliment and said, "Oh...thank you soooo much mom...that means a lot."  I wasn't sure what it was....but Teresa sure took it as a massive compliment.  As she kind of moved to the side my mom got a look at me.

Her jaw dropped to the floor.  I was preparing to open up about our situation and would have definitely dressed differently for my mom but too late now.  I wearing a fairly tight, light blue short sleeved shirt, which exposed my thin but firm  arms and narrow shoulders, but even more-so kind of accentuated my huge, firm breasts.  I also was wearing my hair down and over one shoulder and had put on the clear lip gloss Teresa had been asking me to wear for her.  Instead of covering up my lower half, I simply wore skin tight spandex women's running shorts and some running shoes.  I would probably be mistaken for some random hot runner chick by anyone else, but my mom recognized me immediately.  "Oh my God honey." she exclaimed, "What the, how the....oh my god?" she uttered again as she came up to take a closer look.  Instead of a hug, she just grabbed my thin arms in each hand, looked at my breasts and asked, "What did you do???"

Teresa had been putting on muscle like crazy and was even pretty muscular the last time my mom saw her, so seeing her in sweats didn't strike her as overly amazing.  Me however, was a completely different story.  It was obvious I had made some insane physical changes and I walked my mom and sister to the kitchen table to explain.  As we sat down, Teresa walked over and got my mom and sister a bottle of water.  My mom looks up at Teresa and said, "Oh dear....I'm going to need something stronger than this!"  My wife looked at me with kind of surprise and fear in her eyes.  It was funny, Teresa could probably beat up a room full of buff dudes....but my mom scared her!

Teresa walked back over with a glass of wine for her and Sarah and said, "Sorry but this is the strongest thing we've got right now."  My mom took a swig, looked up and said, "It'll do thank you." And she looked back over to me and said, "David, please explain what's going on."  "Well Mom, and sis, as you know, I work at Wei-Corp's bio-engineering lab here.  In particular, my division has been experimenting with a gene therapy process where we extract a patient's blood.  We then process the DNA in the blood, essentially perfecting it to its optimum level.  We then re-introduce it back into the patient and it goes through the body, replicating and replacing all the old, non-optimized DNA.  We assumed it would have two huge benefits.  First off, eliminating the possibility of cancer, and secondly, revitalizing all the organs in the body which would possibly make the elderly decades younger and allow them to extend their lifespan and live a healthier, more active life.  If all worked, Wei-Corp would explode and become possibly the richest company on the planet."  "Again honey." My mom asked, "What does this have to do with your appearance?"

"OK, OK." I said, "I'm getting to that....So back many months ago, I talked Teresa into having her and my DNA optimized.  I assumed it would be kind of a fountain of youth for us and keep us young and healthy and vigorous for decades to come.  Unfortunately, there was a bit of a mix up.  You may have noticed just how strong Teresa had become at your BBQ, where she easily overpowered me and also Cam."  My mom kind of tilted her head to the side, looked skyward and recalled the event in her mind. I continued, "Well, by mistake, I introduced my enhanced blood into Teresa and her enhanced blood into me.  I didn't realize the mistake initially, but it was becoming obvious to me that my muscle tone was reducing exponentially while Teresa's seemed to be in absolute over-drive.  At the same time, I began developing these."  I cupped my firm breasts and kind of held them up and squeezed them together, making them look even larger.  "Jesus Christ!"  My sister exclaimed, "Those are unbelievable!"  I finally ended by saying, "So apparently, Teresa's female DNA has run through and taken over every cell in my body, while my DNA has done the same in her.  So, Teresa and I are not only mentally joined, we are actually physically a part of one another.  We've never been so in-tune as we are more and more each other every day!"

My sister had kind of noticed something I guess when she walked in.  She looked at me and said, "Stand up."  I pushed my chair back and stood up.  My sister then looked down at my crotch, then looked me in the eye and asked, "Is that all female too?"  I looked her back in the eye, got a grin on my face and nodded YES.  She was in disbelief, looked over at Teresa and asked, "And you?"  With that, my wife stood up, took a step back from the table and lowered her sweat pants down over her herculean quads, over her massive calves and down to the floor.  She then stood up fully.  She still had her sweat top on but she was wearing a tight royal blue male bodybuilder bikini which was clearly filled with her massive rod.

Sarah was in complete awe.  As she stared, I walked over and stood next to my towering wife.  As I did, she reached down, grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt, pulled it up and over her head, flinging it to the floor.  "Holy Fuck!" Sarah exclaimed.  Teresa was not wearing anything up top and her deep cut abs, massive lats and exploding pecs were clearly exposed.  Sarah slowly walked up and put her hands on Teresa's huge chest muscles.  As she did, Teresa did a quick pec-bounce.  The motion shocked Sarah and she kind of jumped back and screamed.  With the same look of awe on her face, she walked back up and almost like a frightened child began to poke, prod and grab Teresa's male bodybuilder sized muscles.  My mom also stood up and walked over to My wife's arm was now easily pushing 20" and the mass of it and her 16" fore arms were almost too much for my mom to take.  I was afraid she didn't approve but saddened because I did want her in our lives and I was really nervous that she wouldn't want us around.

After caressing Teresa's massive muscles for another minute, my mom looked over and said, "Well honey.  How do you like these?" as she lightly cupped my breasts.  I kind of grabbed them too and said, "I don't know why....but I actually love them.  I never want to get rid of them and when I look at myself in the mirror I am mildly attracted."  With that, I grabbed my shirt, and slowly lifted it above my head, exposing their perfection.  Both my mom and sis were impressed and they both began cupping them and feeling their firmness.  "My god." Sarah said, "They're like the most perfect breasts I've ever seen."  She then took a step back, looked me up and down and said, "Shit Dave, your like a super-hot chick....what the fuck!"  I laughed and said, "Don't be jealous sis." and gave her a wink.

Although we both looked impressive in our own right, it was my wife who stole the show.  The muscles protruding from every square inch of her body were too impressive to ignore.  My mom and Teresa focused their attention back on her and Sarah looked at Teresa and asked, "Can I see it?"  Teresa looked at my in surprise, kind of half smiled, grabbed Sarah's hand and walked her over to the bathroom.  They walked in, I heard some brief chit chat ans about a minute later they walked out.  My sister had a look of utter happiness, almost giddiness after seeing my wife's gorgeous cock.  We all sat back down at the table and my mom asked for another glass of wine.  While Teresa got it, I pulled my long hair over my left breast, kind of tilted my head down and then looked up at my mom and sis.  It was weird, but I was always trying to look hot or sexy for everyone....even though it was just my mom and sister.  I guess I was a bit insecure about my obvious changes and needed some sort of validation.

Teresa brought my mom her wine and sat down.  Instinctively, I got up, sat on my wife's lap, upon her massive, rock hard thighs, put my arm around her ridiculously rounded, massive shoulders and leaned my head softly against hers.  I was conveying to my mom and sister, that I loved my wife deeply but also, that my wife was now the Alpha in the relationship and that we were good with it.  At this point, they had a choice to make.  I looked across the table and asked, "Mom, Sarah, we've obviously made this incredible change in our lives and are sticking to it.  Are you going to be ok with us being a part of your lives?"  My mom stood up, walked over and gave me a huge kiss on the lips.  She then looked me deeply in the eye and said, "Honey, you're always going to be a special part of my life.  Of course you're welcome and will always be welcome no matter what!"  I got a little emotional and it was a hug and kiss fest between me, mom, Sarah and my wife.  Family was important and I desperately didn't want that to change.

After a few more minutes of chat, we committed to coming by later for a swim and then walked my mom and sis to the car.  It felt very empowering that we had been accepted for who we were, not what we looked liked.  We all hugged and kissed again, I wiped some tears of happiness from my face and Teresa and I walked back to the house.  As we got back inside, Teresa looked at me and said, "Sarah wants to do it."  "Really." I replied, "She wants a set of tits like these huh....a little jealous." I laughed.  Teresa looked at me more deeply and said, "No babe...she doesn't want tits....she wants this!" She slowly looked down, leading my eyes down as well and slowly pulled out her 9" cock.  I got a look of shock on my face, peered at my wife and said, "Oh SHIT!!!!!"
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spar1988

 !!!! NOW THIS! Has just got a hella lot interesting can not wait to see his sister start to grow!

Reverie

Saha wants this as in the way Jaycee wanted it? 

Reverie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sarah wants this as in the way Jaycee wanted it?

Qwertyin

I wonder how you gonna pace it ? Is shy gonna go fast in the transformation or are you gonna take the slow aprouch and build her charecter like the rest of the story and by the way what gonna be her personality treats when she get the muscle
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Will Sarah get his blonod or Theresa blood for changing. And will she gets bigger than Theresa?

So I hope for a new chapter to get more of this great story