LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcboyd

More likely will make him want to push his changes further......

...especially with the changes "Teresa" is about to show everyone....


Reverie

The D.N.A. transformation should be almost complete. All Dave needs is the emergence of a perfect taco between his legs and getting his wife back. After his broken jaw heals.

jcboyd

..and Teresa's balls have to be about to drop...

Sounder9-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More likely will make him want to push his changes further......

...especially with the changes "Teresa" is about to show everyone....

Maybe even add something new to be better than Jaycee perhaps?

phil123

Can't wait to ead what you have in mind.

Dave should not be get to weak. Perhaps he gets some HGH from Teresa 9 inch clit to get more strenght. Not to much , but enough to satisfy Teresa.
So he gets DD cups and perhaps be better in one plart than Teresa. He grows a 10 inch cock (always an inch more than her), So he can be Teresa's husband to satisfy her with his cock and she also can satisfy him with her 9 inch clit.

crow004

"Jaycee reached her muscular left arm in and then exploded it with furious force, blasting me in the jaw."
Well that was unexpected! As much as I like Jaycee's display of strength, this just changed a possible healthy threesome to an emotionally dysfunctional 2+1.
But who's fault is that? Is it Jaycee's for not relinquishing "the most beautiful cock I've ever seen," prematurely?
Or is it Dave's for being possessive and selfish? (That's right!) The two of them already had quite a hot and satisfying make-out session earlier. The least he could have done is let Teresa enjoy hers (and not be a hypocrite). In the meantime, he could have continued pleasing Jaycee in other ways or continued worshiping Teresa's huge muscles.
(Can you imagine the magnificence of that clit/cock if both of them don't want to give it up?)

Anyway, Jaycee just showed Dave her dominant side and can maybe use that to help Dave straighten out his emotions ;)
or maybe introduce Dave to her hot, young, hung, muscular brother?

In any case, Dave doesn't need a taco to help Teresa feel like a real man. I'm sure what Dave already has will work just fine ;)

Great story jd! K+

jdm022

Trip

When I awoke, I looked to see my wife slowly pulling her massive hard-on out of Jaycee as Jaycee collapsed to the bed, completely and utterly satisfied from my wife's love making.  My wife also had an unbelievable look of zen and it was obvious to me that she had reached the ultimate level of sexual satisfaction as well.  A sense of dread came over me knowing that someone had pleasured my wife as much or more than I ever had.  As I stood there, the hurt was too much, I was frozen in place and just began balling my eyes out once again.  Teresa immediately knew I wasn't happy with the whole encounter and took three powerful strides towards me and grasped me in her muscular arms.  As she held me tightly, she asked me, "What's the matter baby, don't cry."  I couldn't make up a lie and blurted out through tears and snot running down my nose, "I don't want to share you honey.  It hurts too much."  "There, there." she whispered as she rubbed my back, trying to make me feel better.  "OK, honey, OK,  You don't have to ever again, OK?"  I nodded my head in agreement as my wife embraced me lovingly.  A few moments later, Jaycee got up.  I tried not to make eye contact as she pulled on her shorts and shirt.  As she walked out, she said sarcastically, "thanks guys, see you around." and she slapped me firmly on the ass, having taken advantage of me in her room earlier and of Teresa just now.  I knew one thing for sure, I never wanted to see her again!

What was supposed to be a fun weekend, definitely got weird and I was ready to go home.  We got our bags packed and hoped in the car to head back  I saw my wife in a new light after her weightlifting session.  I obviously knew she wasn't just a little stronger than me or even much stronger than me...she was exponentially stronger.  As I placed my hand on her firm, thick thigh, and peered at her powerful rounded shoulders and pecs, I wanted to make her the happiest wife ever.  "Babe." I said, "I had already decided that I was going encourage you to continue on with my DNA as I've become insanely addicted to your ever growing physique, but I kind of secretly talked by brother in to donating a pint of blood and was seriously considering infusing it."  She waited a bit and the seconds seemed like hours but she soon said, "Davey, I think you're hotter than you've ever been, and I can't stop thinking about your gorgeous new add-ons.  But if it's not what you want, then I'll support whatever decision you make."  She then leaned over and gave me a nice , wet, loving kiss.  I reached over, gabbed her massive right bicep in my two hands.  It was so big, I couldn't even reach my feeble hands all the way around it.  I started kissing it passionately while she flexed and then relaxed it.  Within seconds, my previously flaccid cock had become rock hard and Teresa reached over and gave it a pat.  "Good to see he's still alive." she said with a smile.  I laughed and then leaned over and rested my head on her shoulder.

Just as we were about home, Teresa's phone rang.  She looked and saw that it was from Colorado.  Her dad lived there on a nice ranch that I was lucky enough to visit once.  It was beautiful and about 100 acres.  She answered the phone and started talking to someone.  Within a few seconds, the expression on her face changed and a large sadness came over her.  Within a minute I could see tears welling up in her eyes and she had to pull the car over to the side of the road.  She handed me the phone as she began to cry uncontrollably.  The voice on the other line let me know that Teresa's dad had passed away due to a heart attack.  Teresa's parents were divorced since she was little and he had not re-married.  I consoled her as much as possible and ended up driving us the rest of the way home.  She had been pretty close to her dad, and they did chat on holidays, birthdays and she had been out to visit him three times in the last four years, I was lucky enough to go on the last one.

We got home and had to start making plans to fly out to Colorado.  I called work, and although I only had a few days of vacation available, they let me use sick time to make up for the two weeks I would be gone.  We would be flying out the next day so I did a bunch of laundry and packed up for the trip.  Teresa did as well and we hit the skies.  She looked amazing to me with her long flowing hair and beautiful face.  We were traveling, so she was wearing a pair of white workout yoga pants that were basically bursting at the seems with the enormous amount of muscle they were trying to contain.  To conceal her ever growing package, she also wore a pair of slightly loose running shorts on top.  I did love her white yoga pants because unlike black, they actually made her quads and calves look bigger than they really were, also because they were kind of thin and I could see the individual muscles in her legs as she walked.  Teresa was also wearing a large sweatshirt that covered her upper body.  She still filled it out completely and her huge traps and thick neck stuck out obviously, making it well known to anyone looking that she was a massive female bodybuilder.  I was dressed much more conservatively in my baseball hat, baggy sweatpants and sweatshirt.  I again put on two sports bras to smash my size C breasts to a point where they did not protrude greatly and there was more of just a small mound in my chest area visible.



The plane trip there was pretty uneventful and I obviously spent a lot of time consoling Teresa.  We arrived and booked into our hotel.  After she ate a bit and had kind of a half assed workout at the hotel gym, and I went for a run, we rested up.  I cuddled her gorgeous muscular frame all night and she wrapped me up in her powerful body, squeezing my firmly as we slept.  It was a restful nights sleep and we woke up the next morning and went to a law office to meet the lawyer handling the trust.  She wore a blue, pant length jumper which covered her legs and arms.  You could tell she was not a small girl, but really would have no idea what massive, strong muscles she contained underneath.  I also dressed conservatively in some jeans and a sweatshirt and ballcap.  As we met the lawyer, we learned that her dad had left her his house and property.  I knew it was worth five or six hundred thousand bucs, so I knew this would really help Teresa and me out financially.  Not life changing I thought, but certainly a nice boost.  Without boring you all, her dad had wished to be cremated and spread out in the ocean, he was originally a surfer kid from San Diego, CA.  So we went through the process with the crematorium and vowed to drive to San Diego later that summer to wish him his final goodbye.

After signing all the paperwork, we went out to the property to check it out and meet the realtor.  He was your standard slick dude with a nice car, but he didn't seem like a total duche, so we decided to work with him on the sale.  The house was older and it sat on 100 acres right next to a brand new housing development.  As we met him, I asked if he thought anyone would be interested in this fixer-upper even though it sat right next to a housing development.  Rick started laughing hysterically.  "Fixer-Upper?" he asked.  "No, no, no." He replied.  "I'm entertaining offers from two companies who want to buy this land from you and develop it into a huge retail center next to all these new housing developments.  It's perfectly located and should sell quick."  Immediately, Teresa and I realized, this could be a bit more than a $500,000 property.  Teresa quickly asked, "What kind of offers are you looking at?"  "Well." Rick answered, "There's a local company from Colorado offering 7 Million for it, and one out of New York offering $8 Million."  Teresa and I nearly passed out with excitement.  "Holy shit!" I said, "Is it worth that much?"  "Hell Ya." Rick answered.  "In fact, I'm going to ask your permission to get them each to submit a final, top offer."  "Wow." Teresa exclaimed.  "Let's do it."  Rick said, "Great, I'll let them both know, you're willing to sell if the right offer is made.  I'll give them a noon tomorrow time limit for their offers and call you with the results."  We were flabbergasted and realized that our lives were about to change forever.  We would be free from the hussle and bustle and could enjoy our young lives to the fullest!  I shook Rick's hand and Teresa gave him a big bear hug.  Probably just about crushing the muther fucker to death.

The smiles and giddiness were all over our faces as we made our way back to our hotel.  As we entered the room, I couldn't wait to strip my wife naked and pleasure her all night.  Within seconds, I pulled the blue jumper off her massive, rounded, muscle bound shoulders and down to the ground.  She quickly sat down in the lounge chair in the room with her gargantuan rod completely erect and pointing strait up to the sky.  I dropped between her thick, powerful quads, leaned in and took her beautifully shaped, 9" love missile in my mouth.  It tasted like heaven and it's warm, smooth surface was intoxicating.  The tip was so perfectly shaped, with the reddish/pink color and perfect lower lip that I kept popping my mouth over its tasty surface.  After licking it and getting it nice and wet, I began lowering my mouth and head completely over it, taking the tip into my throat.  I massaged its amazing, round surface for many minutes, getting Teresa to start to gyrate and moan lowly in satisfaction.  Before I could finish her off though, Teresa grabbed me gently under the armpits and lifted me completely off the ground, hoisting me several feet in the air.

As I peered down at her gigantic forearms, bulging protruding biceps and up to her angled, but beautiful face, she took my penis in her mouth and began to give me an amazing blow job.  Easily holding me aloft, she sucked hard and swiftly, moving her muscle-bound neck up and down, back and forth again and again and again.  I was feeling unbelievable satisfied and knew in just another minute I would be squirting.  I leaned my head back, looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes, ready for that moment to come.  Without warning, Teresa slowly stopped, popped her firm lips on my tip and then looked up and asked, "Do you like this?  Do you like me being able to lift you're gorgeous, firm little body so easily?"  With a slight delay, I admitted, "Yes honey.  I love that you are so immensely strong.   And I love especially that you're so much stronger then me."  "Me too." she answered.  "I want to be your protector.  I'm attracted to your vulnerability.  I....I.....I don't think I want to lose that.  I just, well.....I almost think if you take your brother's DNA we will lose this oneness and connection we now share.  And if we do....there will be no way to get it back."  "Teresa." I answered, "I guess I've been thinking about it kind of selfishly.  I find we're closer everyday, and I find you more intoxicating every minute.  Is that just me or do you feel that way too?"  "Of course I do dummy!"  She answered.  "I can't take my mind or thoughts off of you.  I thought I could the other day with Jaycee, but even then, I was only satisfying a fleeting sexual need.  I don't have to ever do that again.  I just want you."  "That's all I want too baby."  I answered.  She smiled widely, slowly put me down, leaned her head down and we shared a long, passionate wet, loving kiss as our members doinked and bounced off eachother playfully... 
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

Great update that takes a bad moment and reaffirms their dynamic relationship!

havok1209

It seems pretty manipulative for her to tell him that she feels like he shouldn't do what he wants when she's in the middle of giving him a blowjob. And zero repercussions from being knocked out? She had zero reaction?

jdm022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems pretty manipulative for her to tell him that she feels like he shouldn't do what he wants when she's in the middle of giving him a blowjob. And zero repercussions from being knocked out? She had zero reaction?

Thanks havok1209, I kind of painted the picture that Teresa didn't see Jaycee elbow Dave, and obviously Dave would be embarrassed to mention it....so I kind of glazed over that and moved on.

Regarding Teresa manipulating Dave....hey...he started this whole damn thing by transfusing his enhanced DNA blood into her in the first place...I'm not feeling too sorry for Dave.  She's just being honest about what she wants.  Obviously his DNA running through her has changed her mental desires slightly, as his have obviously changed as well....

...still hope you're enjoying it.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

havok1209

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems pretty manipulative for her to tell him that she feels like he shouldn't do what he wants when she's in the middle of giving him a blowjob. And zero repercussions from being knocked out? She had zero reaction?

Thanks havok1209, I kind of painted the picture that Teresa didn't see Jaycee elbow Dave, and obviously Dave would be embarrassed to mention it....so I kind of glazed over that and moved on.

Regarding Teresa manipulating Dave....hey...he started this whole damn thing by transfusing his enhanced DNA blood into her in the first place...I'm not feeling too sorry for Dave.  She's just being honest about what she wants.  Obviously his DNA running through her has changed her mental desires slightly, as his have obviously changed as well....

...still hope you're enjoying it.

She didn't notice him completely not involved in any of the sex after the blowjob? Seems like a stretch, but ok.

Maybe he started the transformations, but that was by accident, and he's tried to fix it several times, and each has been sabotaged by her. It seems a little ridiculous for her to try to say he's the one being selfish.

I love a good transformation story, but the conflicting motivations of the characters is a little distracting. Theresa wants to be a hung hulk, awesome. But it's weird to expect Dave would be ok becoming a weak little feminine simp when there's been a few times he's mentioned wanting to turn back, or at least minimize, the feminization. That feels less like a "close relationship" and more of a toxic one, where he's not the one being selfish, it's actually her.

Sounder9-

I hate to be a wet blanket but havok1209 does have a point.

Also from the passage " I thought I could the other day with Jaycee, but even then, I was only satisfying a fleeting sexual need.I don't have to ever do that again.  I just want you." I mean while that's in the moment right now how
long before a fleeting sexual need becomes a necessity with the DNA changes and with no outlet for Teresa other than blowjobs and making out. This also could accelerate due to Teresa's constant working out, while Dave is just
being turned into a housewife due to his lack of testosterone and lack of motivation.

It's nice to be a protector but ultimately there should be some independence as well for the protectee, I mean not in the sense Dave becomes a judo master but at the very least he should have some more
attributes that would make him standout and be a stronger individual, attributes that he choses without any input. It could mean another "accident" handling some DNA or some other way.

I will also reaffirm that the update was good in setting the stage for a new chapter in their lives. Thanks for the update.  :rock:

hairylover321

Looking forward to the next update. Curious to where you are going to take this unique couple next. K+

razerflow123

Amazing story - really love the plot and character development!

yn128

This story should be guide about how to write magnificent story