Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havok1209

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the feedback havok1209

Please help...

I can't think of any scenes where Teresa is a "Complete narcissistic psycho" or where David is a "Complete simpering loser"....which chapter did I accidentally come across like that?

Obviously from the very beginning the DNA swap was going to bring in some masculine characteristics for Teresa, and conversely feminine characterizes for David.

Swapping their DNA back would simply mean "end the story" I guess...since it he was just a guy who didn't work out and Teresa, who liked to run a bit....right?

Alright, how about when she looked right at him and poured out the blood samples in the very beginning? She didn't even give him an option. Maybe he didn't want to be a woman. She could have still kept her changes.

Or how about this part:
"Immediately, my face turned beat red and I said, "OK honey, enough is enough, I'm gettin Cam's blood for a transfusion back to male DNA this week!"  "Babe." she said, "Don't be upset, I love you seemingly more and more every day like this.  You're not a normal guy now, I understand, but your part me and part you.  I don't think I want you being part Cam too.  Let's give it a month and see where we're at.  Then we can make a better decision."  I reached up, kissed my wife on the lips and said, "OK honey, If you like me like this, I guess I can deal with it for another month.""

Again, he doesn't get a choice.

I dunno, I just have a problem that all FMG stories seem to force the guy into being a weakling. You could easily wrap this up with both of them being muscle hunks.


giantgirl7foot2

I'll chime in with some counter weight and say that I absolutely love her becoming a narcissistic psycho. With great power comes the ability to (ab)use great power.  >:D

I do not necessarily like him growing breasts, but I do like him decreasing in size—I like lopsided size comparisons and don't like the guys being big and buff as well.

But anyway, do continue as you please, I've been enjoying every bit of it!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

topbone23

I loved this story, and if it has to end, then I get that.

But aside from the amazing descriptions of her body, I really enjoyed the descriptions of her confidence. I loved how he admired her and the excitement she generated in others. I liked the desriptions of them out in public, her little things she would do to show her power.

I have had more than enough of the crazed-with-power females torturing folks (though there is a place for that!).

If you write any more, can they go out to dinner, see the sister and mom--enough of Cam--and have her dressed up like you do!

Anyway, thanks for the story and for the morphs over the years!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Thanks again havok1209

You're right, she did have a bit of a psycho moment when she poured the blood down the drain...I still love that scene though....I tried to soften the blow by having Teresa express her love to Dave and why she did it...I guess it still came across as too much...

The part about Cam's blood is her reasoning with him, but ultimately giving Dave the choice...his decision to make...she just tried to "persuade" as ALL women do...

Finally, the decisions they make moving forward will be together, so it's not going to be a "Mentally domineering" relationship like so many other stories...but they will get into some interesting situations!!!

Thanks again everyone!
jim
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

havok1209

You're welcome. I'm glad you see the criticism as valid. I would still argue that in both cases, despite her "reasonings," she is still gaslighting and manipulating him, and it sure doesn't come across that she's going to "let" him take Cam's blood, if he decides that's what he wants. Otherwise she wouldn't comment that it's not what she really wants; it's supposed to only matter what he wants, since it's his body.

PleaseForgiveMe

Personally I've been enjoying this story.

jdm022

Store

With my cast off, over the next few weeks Teresa and I had been sleeping together again.  It was wonderful and having her warm, hulking body next to mine was making me the most content husband ever.  My female DNA had shed me of most of my muscle and I was constantly cold.  Teresa was like a huge heater and that helped me sleep through the night.  It was especially needed since I began running daily to firm up as I had noticed a little softness in my hips and I wanted to get rid of the damn things.  My legs and arms were getting tighter and firming up, but I lost a little body fat too and now had a six pack abs.  My weight was a firm 135 pounds and it felt perfect.  Teresa couldn't keep her eyes and hands off me and she was constantly telling me I was hotter now than when she had first met me.  I wouldn't have believed her but we were having sex every day and multiple times on the weekends.  It seemed like we were either having sex, working or sleeping.

It was a warm Saturday afternoon and I was lounging around in my sweat pants and a t-shirt.  Unexpectedly, Teresa called me up in an panic.  "What are you so excited about?" I asked her.  "Davey." she said, "The gym owner just gave me the keys to his cabin up in the mountains and said we could use it for the weekend!  I've seen pictures and it's unbelievable so I'm coming home right now.  Pack up and we'll head up there in half an hour!"  "OK!" I said excitedly as I hung up the phone. 

I loved the mountains and a weekend away was just what Teresa and I needed.  I was running around the house, packing our bags when I got to the toiletry bag.  "Oh shit!" I said as I realized we were out of KY Jelly.  I knew that was an integral part of our love making so I quickly threw on a hat and Ray Ban sunglasses, jumped in the car and sped off to the drugstore to get some.  I parked the car and jumped out and quickly began walking to the door.  As I approached, and older, grey hired man held the door open for me and said, "Good afternoon miss."  I got a confused look on my face, which he could not see, but nodded to him as I walked inside.  As I walked down the isle, I peered down and immediately realized that my now cantaloupe sized C, firm breasts were protruding greatly and at full attention in my thin blue t-shirt.  "Oh fuck." I said to myself.  In my hurry, I had forgot to put on one of Teresa's super-tight sports bras and a baggy shirt.  I had also forgot to put my hair up inside the ballcap and it was hanging down past my shoulders.  It was the first time I had gone out in public with my growing breasts fairly exposed and had already been mistaken for a woman.

With great speed, I lowered my head to avoid any eye contact with anyone, grabbed a tube of KY Jelly and headed to the check stand.  As I stood in line, a guy came up behind me and said, "Hi, are you new around here?"  It was a stupid comment, but it was a relatively small neighborhood and I instinctively said, "No."  "Oh great, I thought I knew everyone around so I guess I should know you then." he said as he held out his hand and said, "I'm Jason."  As I peered up at him, I immediately realized he was the broker that sold me my house and I froze in fear that he would realize who I was.  I lowered my head immediately, thanking God that I had put on a hat and dark sunglasses, stuck out my hand and said without thinking, in my softest voice, "I'm Teresa."  He then said, "Oh, I sold a house to a Teresa over on Pine Street, she's really good looking too."  he kind of paused, waiting to see my reaction.  I kind of smiled and he continued, "We'll I don't see a ring on your finger, so if you're single, I'd love to buy you a drink."  Still holding my head low, I answered, "Thanks, but I'm not single."  and I held up the tube of KY Jelly.  He laughed and quipped, "Well, at least I know what to bring to your house if you're ever available."  I smiled and luckily moved up to the now vacant register.  The checker rang me up and asked for payment.  I immediately realized that my credit card had my actual name on it and as I hesitantly swiped it through the machine, I prayed the checker would not start asking questions.  I took a quick peek to my left at Jason, and he hadn't noticed the name on the card either.  He gave me a quick smile and said, "Hope to see you again."  I nodded and quickly walked out of the store.

As I drove away I a huge chill of excitement ran through me and my cock got rock hard.  I immediately realized that in a quick and even longer close up encounter, people incorrectly assumed I was a woman.  It was my first experience out in public without the bra and baggy shirt on and in less than 5 minutes I had one guy open a door for me, and had another guy hitting on me in line.  It was an odd, unprovoked, but also exciting feeling.  I decided to see if it was a fluke and quickly drove up to the Coffee shop.

I popped out of the car, grabbed some cash this time and walked to the door.  There was no one there so I figured that was going to be a fail.  Just as I reached for the door handle, I heard two quick loud foot strikes behind me.  It startled me for a sec and I froze.  Just then, a 25-year-old guy reached around me, grabbed the handle and opened the door.  He had a big smile on his face and said, "Ladies first."  I smiled back and said "Thanks" as I walked inside.  He then waited patiently in line without saying a word, and I was actually a little disappointed that he hadn't tried to hit on me, which would have completely validated my experiment.  The person in front of me finished ordering and I then stepped up in line.  There was a cute girl behind the counter and she said, "Hi, can I help you miss?" "Ah HA!" I said to myself, even fooled the cute girl behind the counter.  I ordered my drink, paid in cash and left the shop thrilled that my drug store experience was validated.

I rushed back home, finished packing and rolled the luggage up to the front door just as I heard my wife pull up into the driveway.  I then grabbed the bags, and rolled them out to meet her.  As I walked up to greet and kiss my wife, she looked at my unbound breasts and said, "Oh my honey, those are looking gorgeous today." as she reached out and cupped them from underneath, firmly in her hands.  "Pushing the envelope on C cup last I measured." I bragged.  "Oh, they are quite perky." She responded, "I can't wait to ram my shaft between them later, if you know what I mean." she said with a huge grin.  "I can't wait either babe." I answered, "Can't wait."

As she quickly ran inside to grab a last thing or two for our trip, It hit me like a brick.  I was loving my breasts and had just proved to myself while at the store, I for some reason enjoyed showing them off.  They were firm, C cup and growing and absolutely magnificent.  I had never been in any way exceptional as a full DNA male, but I was realizing, that with Teresa's female DNA coursing through my body, I was actually becoming extraordinarily hot.  Just grabbing my beautiful, full breast gave me an immediate hard on and I now had two more erotic sensation points on my body.  Just taking a warm shower and lathering them up had become a very pleasurable part of the day.  I realized that it was going to be hard to eventually give these gorgeous hooters up when I eventually put male DNA back in my body.

Just as I was probably thinking about my cans a little too much, Teresa walked swiftly out of the house and locked the front door behind her.  She was still just wearing some short cotton workout shorts, which were actually a bit too tight probably since I could clearly make out a huge package bulge front-dead-center even in its flaccid state.  She was still wearing an XL Sweatshirt, which she filled out massively, but that did direct all of my attention to her exposed, glorious quads.  With each step, three or four massive, individual muscle bulged to what seemed like 34" in circumference.  Making her quads much bigger than my own waist.  She was truly becoming an enormous muscle goddess.  In addition, there were large, rounded, full teardrop shaped muscles overlapping each side of her knee.  Her calves were diamond shaped and burst to at least 19" around with each stride.  And I also noticed a new, rounded, thick slab of muscle on the front of her shin....I didn't even realize people had muscles there.

Teresa approached me and leaned down slightly to give me a nice wet kiss.  As I reached my head up to kiss her beautiful, square jawed face, I instinctively reached down with my hand and grabbed her protruding package.  As I took its rounded mass in my palm, I said, "So, you walking around showing this thing off all day."  She laughed loudly, took the bottom of my right breast in her palm and responded, "I don't know...are you displaying these beauties all day?"  I laughed as well and without answering, we both smiled at each other widely and hoped in the car...
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Weekend

As we sped out of the driveway, I reached over and placed my hand on my wife's beautiful, colossal, muscle-bound thigh.  It was warm and firm and so big that it made my hand look like a small child's as I grabbed it.  For fun, Teresa quickly flexed it...shocking me as the muscles jumped to attention, several inches above their relaxed state and became rock hard.  "Holy Shit!" I exclaimed as I slowly moved my hand up and down their enlarged state.  "How big are these monsters?" I asked her inquisitively.  "Oh God." She answered, "I don't even know.  But they seem to be growing at an ever-increasing rate, and it's to the point that I don't have a single pair of pants that they fit in.  Even pulling up leggings is becoming impossible and I ripped my favorite pair of Lululemons the other day doing squats."  "Holy Fuck!" I exclaimed, "I didn't even know that was possible."  Teresa got a grin on her face and said, "Me neither babe, but...it happened."  "Well." I replied, "They are the most beautiful things I have ever seen hon, so keep up the hard work."  With that, I reached over with my other free hand as she drove and started massaging her right thigh with both hands.  Feeling the unbelievable power in her quad gave me an erection and I had to re-adjust my penis to the side.

We had gone about 30 minutes towards the mountains and I looked at my wife and asked, "Are you getting hungry yet?"  "I'm freaking starving babe." She answered, "But I looked it up before we left and there's a café about 15 minutes up the road.  We can stop there."  I said "Great." And continued massaging her muscle-bound thigh.  A few seconds later, Teresa got another huge grin on her face and asked, "Are you hungry?"  I didn't understand the grin but said, "Ya, I'm a little hungry."  "Oh good." She answered, "Well I've got something you can gobble on." And she winked and looked down at her crotch.  I hadn't even noticed it, but sure enough, she had a half a hard on and her woody was pitching a tent in her shorts.  I immediately smiled, leaned over, pulled down her shorts and looked at her wavering log.  I took its beautiful smooth tip in my mouth and began pulsing my head up and down her shaft.  Teresa kind of grabbed the hair on the back of my head tightly and began pushing and pulling my head up and down to her preferred rhythm.  As she did, her crank grew and grew until it hit its full potential, now almost 8 long thick inches in size.  I bobbed up and down and tried to take it in fully.  It was becoming so fucking big though that it was becoming almost impossible to swallow its girth.  95% of guys out there would be jealous of the size of her member and I was definitely included in that number.

I was oscillating my head more and more rapidly as Teresa pushed my head more and more forcefully as she also began thrusting her pelvis up and down in the identical rhythmic motion.  I had been giving her a hummer for easily 10 to 15 minutes and she eventually pulled into the back-corner parking spot of the mountain side restaurant.  Now fairly relaxed, Teresa began moaning in ultimate satisfaction more and more rapidly until her pelvis and muscle laden thighs gyrated briskly and a small amount of liquid shot into my mouth.  She let out a deep, fulfilled sigh, her whole body relaxed deeply and she slowly sunk into her seat.  I licked her gorgeous rod and tip clean of any remaining liquid, kissed her beautiful crown and sat calmly back in my seat.  Teresa tilted her head, looked at me deeply and said, "My Lord honey, I've got to be the luckiest fucking woman alive.  I love you!"  She then leaned over and we kissed passionately for a minute or more, before she slowly leaned back, sat in her seat and let out an exhausted but overwhelmingly satisfied sigh.

After another moment, I asked, "Ok babe, are you ready to eat?"  "Of course, I am babe! You know I'm ALWAYS ready to eat." She replied, "But don't you need to put your hahas away?"  She finished.  "Jesus honey." I answered back, "I can't even fit these huge things in your old sports bras any more, so I think I'm just gonna go au natural from now on and let them breathe." She kind of gave me a sideways glance, realizing it was going to be weird for a guy to be walking around with huge knockers, but I hadn't yet told her about my experience at the store earlier in the day.  Teresa only saw me for the husband and man I was. 

As we got out of the car, I quickly threw my long, silky auburn hair into a ponytail, pulled it through the hole in the back of the ball cap, threw on my Ray Bans and followed my wife to the entrance.  Just a few feet behind her, I was again struck at the insane size of her thigh bulge as the muscle shot out to the sides and made her quads look even more massive with each strong step.   The funny thing, which I dared not mention, was that her legs were now so huge, she couldn't really move them straight ahead, Teresa actually had a slight waddle to her swagger.  In addition, her ass was now exploding with so many added pounds of muscle, that it stuck out immensely and stretched her shorts close to the breaking point.  This added stretch also caused the front of the shorts to cling tightly to her pelvis, thus exposing for all to see the obvious bulge of her love muscle.

I purposely lagged slightly behind Teresa so that she would open the door, but as she opened it, I quickly shot by, making it look like she was opening the door for me.  I walked up to the hostess and she simply asked "How many?"  I just smiled and held up 2 fingers.  She led us to a table and Teresa and I both sat down.  She handed us our menus and I quickly realized that I need to pee.  Before the hostess could walk away, I asked in a soft voice, "Where is the restroom?"  "Oh." She replied, "The ladies room is right around that far corner."  Teresa immediately let out a quick laugh, realizing that the hostess obviously mistook me for a woman.  The hostess kind of looked at her weirdly and tuned to walk back up to the front.  My wife looked at me and had a huge smile on her face, "Oh my God!" she said, "I can't believe she said that, are you embarrassed honey?" "No babe." I answered, "This almost seems easier.  Way easier than walking around as a dude with huge tits.  That's why I threw my hair in a ponytail and have my hat bill low and sunglasses on."  Teresa kind of took a double take of me, squinted her eyes and said, "Holy shit Dave! Ya, I see it now...you do kind of look like a chick."  "Well." I said, "If I'm going to walk around with the twins perky and exposed, I'm just gonna try and pull off the chick-look to avoid any confusion."  Teresa just got a huge smile on her face and started nodding her head.  "What?" I asked her inquiringly.  She didn't say a word, she just had that huge smart ass grin on her face and then started nodding her head up and down as she stared at me.

I was super curious what she was thinking but right then, the server walked up.  He looked at us and asked, "Hi, would you like anything to drink?"  Teresa answered, "Just waters, but I also think we're ready to order."  The waiter said "OK, two waters."  Then turned towards me and said, "Miss?"  Teresa immediately laughed again and kicked me under the table.  I kind of chuckled too, and then in a soft voice said, "Oh, I'll have two scrambled eggs, toast, and a side of fruit."  He then turned towards Teresa who stated, in her fakest deep voice and said, "I'll have 6 scrambled eggs, two pieces of toast, and 6 pieces of bacon."  He said, "Thank you sir." And grabbed her menu.  I kicked Teresa back under the table and we both started laughing hysterically.  We enjoyed each others smart-ass humor, and it was obvious we were going to be able to play this role reversal game to the hilt...   
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

totocom

Very exciting instalation. They both seem to be amused by the situation.
He could play a bit with make-up and wear nice heels, which could add to their fun, and probably bring to life some unexpected desires for both.

About Teresa, i hoped she could keep her girly features but I just have to wait to see how this is going on.

Thank you, jdm022.

PS: since they're going to the mountain, maybe they could use the skiing clothes which are stored in the cabin.  :) . Guess who wears the pink one?
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

hairylover321

I absolutely love this story. To each there own. Obviously, I'm hoping she lets some of her body hair grow, but you write your story how you would like it. K+

havok1209


phil123

Really like the story and the new chapter.

Even if he gets the blond sample he could not get male again. Theresa DNA is stronger. So he gets only e bigger penis to fulfill her needs. 
And he gets bigger and firmer breasts.
Theresa is getting bigger herself.

Cant wait to read what you have in mind

jdm022

The House

After paying the bill at the restaurant, Teresa and I were excited to see the Cabin her friend at the gym loaned us for the weekend.  We drove the remaining 25 minutes and got to the address.  The place did not disappoint.  It was a beautiful, modern looking square wooden and glass house, built half into the hill and half on stilts.  It was fucking amazing and I immediately wondered what someone who could afford a place like this was doing owning a gym.

Teresa got out, grabbed the bags and headed inside.  While I was gathering up a couple things from the car I was shocked when I heard a voice from just over my shoulder.  "Hello." the voice said from just 10 feet away.  I took a quick look around and there was a guy standing in the next door drive with a quick wave and smile.  I waved back and said "Hi".  Again, trying to use a soft voice as I was still just wearing the light t-shirt with my boobs clearly visible to any onlookers...especially one just a few feet away.  "I'm Gary, Tim's neighbor.  He said he would have some friends using the cabin this weekend."  "Yes." I answered, "That's us."  "Great." he replied.  "And it's just you and your husband?" he asked.  Again, I realized that he obviously assumed I was the wife and I said, "Yes."  I figured the conversation was over, but to my surprise,   Gary started walking over.  As he did, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Teresa was walking up as well.  Knowing I already confirmed to him that I was the wife, I quickly needed to let Teresa know what was up and so I blurted out.  "Oh Gary, I'm Teresa and here comes the muscular love of my life, David."  Gary quickly turned and saw Teresa just a few steps away.  "My god." he exclaimed, "Are all friends of Tim's carved out of stone?"  Teresa laughed and held out her hand to shake Gary's hand.  As they shook, Teresa over compensated and must have squeezed tightly because Gary let out an awful scream and pulled his hand back swiftly.  "I'm sorry Garry." Teresa exclaimed, "Sometimes I just don't even know my own strength."  Gary kind of shook it off and said, "No problem David.  Just ease up a little next time huh?"  My wife kind of laughed and then grabbed me around the back, put her other arm under my legs and quickly hoisted me into a front cradle carry.  She looked at Gary and said, "Sorry to cut the greeting short, but I've got to get the misses here in something a little more comfortable, If you know what I mean."  Gary laughed and said, "Sure thing David.  Nice meeting you and I'll see you around."

We got inside and started busting up in laughter.  "Holy shit." I said, "How fucking hard did you squeeze his hand?"  "Harder than it's ever been griped before I'm sure." my wife answered with a grin.  "Well." I replied, "I guess we fooled him too.  Maybe this won't be as hard as I originally thought."  We chuckled again and decided to give ourselves a little tour of the house.  On the main floor, it had a master bedroom and two guest bedrooms, a bathroom, a beautiful modern kitchen and dining room and a family room with a 60" flat screen tv.  On the lower level, It had a pool table a sauna and glass french doors that opened out onto the deck.  The deck had a hot tub at the end near the neighbor Gary's deck, and at the opposite end, there was a table for eating, a fake gas burning fire pit and a big built in BBQ.  The place was awesome and I knew we were going to have a great time.

As Teresa and I finished our tour, I looked at her and asked, "Hot tub???"  She looked back and said, "Absolutely babe, I'll go take the top insulator piece off and make sure its hot."  The one problem I immediately thought of though, was that it was broad daylight and I only brought board shorts.  I was standing just inside the lower level in front of the sauna and there was a small dresser against the wall with a stack of towels on it.  Instinctively, I opened the top drawer.  Sure enough, it was packed full of swimsuits.  I eagerly pandered through it hoping to find a rash guard or something I could wear over my C-cup breasts.  I looked and looked but found nothing like it.  On a whim, I grabbed a red bikini top out of the drawer and got a crazy idea.

Excitedly,  I put the red bikini top on, I was amazed at how sexy the smooth, sleek material felt on my skin.  I tied the lower strings around my back and then the top strings behind my neck.  I did some minor adjusting and then looked at myself in the mirror.  I looked great, but the top just didn't go at all with my board-shorts.  For the hell of it, I grabbed the red bikini bottoms and put them on too.  They felt just as amazing, If not more so.  Because I no longer had testicles and my cock was in it's smaller flaccid state, everything was well covered up by the v-cut bikini bottoms.  The cut of the bikini really looked flattering on my now firm, fit legs and my thin torso and 6-pack abs were excentuated by the high cut of the suit.  Just a small bump in the crotch area was all that was visible, but from 15 feet away I knew it wouldn't even be noticeable.  I said "Fuck it, let's do this."  then quickly put my hair in a pony tail,  threw on my shades, grabbed a glass of white wine and headed outside.

Teresa was engaged in conversation with Gary, who was 15 feet away standing on his deck.  I did a slow, sultry walk towards them and the hot tub as they chatted.  Gary saw me first and I could see his jaw drop as his eyes got huge and he had trouble speaking.  Teresa noticed his change of gaze and instinctively also jerked her head in my direction.  Her jaw dropped as well as they both watched me slowly approach.  My fit legs and six-pack abs obviously impressed, but my gorgeous, firm breasts is what probably had them both smitten.  As I arrived at the tub, I flipped off my flops, took two steps in, and sat on the top step, so that my waist was below the water, but my gorgeous, firm breasts and abs were still very visible.  With all the confidence in the world, I looked at Gary and Teresa and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"  Gary stuttered, "Ah, ah, ah no, ah not at all Teresa.  Your husband and I were just, ya know, ahhh shooting the breeze."  My wife then looked at Gary and said, "If you don't mind Gary, I think I'll join her for a dip."  "No worries." He said, "I've got some stuff to do anyway." He then walked back towards his cabin, but not before taking a long double take at me on the way.  Teresa winked at me on her way by and said, "Oh...it's on now baby....It's fucking on!!!!"
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

totocom

 :clap:
i can't wait for more.
:bravo:
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

phil123

Now as he is already wearing a bikini, hope he also will wear some bras, heels and lingerie