LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topbone23

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

topbone23

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great chapter and think Teresa will also show some new changes in her clit.

hairylover321

Great update! Can't wait to see what changes Teresa has gone through in those 4 weeks as well. K+

topbone23

PLEASE continue! Please!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

toro

Bump
jdm022 Pleeeeeease pleeeeeeeeeease continue

jdm022

Cast

It had been a long 6 weeks of constant itching and irritation and I couldn't wait to get my cast off.  Not only to get rid of the itching, but because of the trouble I had sleeping and Teresa's constantly getting up in the night to consume more pounds of protein, I was soooo ready to sleep with her and fuck her like crazy.  Over that time, she had become obsessed with my growing breasts and had taken every opportunity to fondle and suck them whenever possible.  Again, it was great because they were beyond sensitive and she brought me to orgasm constantly.  At the same time, Teresa had become somewhat shy and would not let me play with her clit, or see her naked.  She said we'd wait till I got my cast off and that was making me even more desperate to get it removed.

I kissed Teresa goodby that morning as I made my way off to the doctor while she was leaving for the gym.  She was looking absolutely enormous in her once baggy XL sweat pants and shirt that she now was practically bursting out of.  The thickness in her ass and thighs made the material stretch to maximum capacity with each stride and even her calves seemed to be huge and hard underneath the cotton fabric.  Her shoulders and arms also had the same effect on the top and I got a hard on just staring at her massive form. 

Twenty minutes later I arrived at the doctors office to have the cast taken off.  After a bit of a wait, the nurse invited me to the back.  As per usual she had me step on the scale for a quick height and weight measurement.  I was wearing a t-shirt, one of Teresa's old sports bras, a light windbreaker and track pants, so I figured the weight would be pretty accurate.  My growing breasts had become noticeable now so I wore the tight sports bra to smash them down and keep from being embarrassed in public.  I flipped off my running shoes and stood on the scale.  It stopped at 62.72.  I laughed and said, "Hey, your scale is broken.  It only reads 62 pounds."  "Oh that's fine." she answered, "we weight in kilos now."  "Oh, ok." I answered, "Well what's that in pounds?"  She paused for a minute, got out a calculator and punched in some numbers.  "Looks like 138 pounds." she answered, "seems like you lost a few pounds recently.  Have you been sick?"  "No." I answered.  "Are you sure that's the right conversion?" I asked emphatically.  "Yup." she answered surely, "The math don't lie."  As I stood there pondering how damn thin I had become, she lowered the height measuring rod to the top of my head.  "5'7" tall." she murmured and wrote it down in my chart.  "Hmm." she asked, "Were you wearing shoes or sandles the first time we measured?"  "I don't think so." I answered, "Why?" "Oh." she said, "I wrote down 5'8" last time, so I figured you were.  But 5'7" is the actual measurement, so we're all good now.  Let's get that cast off. 

Doctor Steve Rosenburg walked in and greeted me with his usual smile and funny wit.  We made some small talk and he began cutting off the cast.  I was nervous that the circular little saw blade would go too deep and cut me, but all went well and he soon removed it.  As he took the cast off, his eyes got big and he said, "Wow.  we've got a significant amount of atrophy here David, we may have to prescribe some rehab workouts for you."  I looked down and was shocked at how pale white and skinny my right arm had become.  "Holy shit." I exclaimed.  "It's the same thickness from the wrist to my shoulder."  "Well." he answered, "You can have up to 25 or 30% mass loss  and I think you're every bit of that."  The nurse grabbed a tape measure and wrapped it around my upper arm.  It read 8 1/2"  she then asked me to flex it, to measure the difference.  What I didn't realize is that after that much inactivity and atrophy, I literally could not flex.  It's like it wasn't working or something.  I got very worried and the doc looked at me and said, "Don't fret David." It's common for it to take a couple of days to start responding properly again.  We'll get you back in a couple weeks and make sure it's growing and responding normally."  I thanked the doc, took his recommend arm exercise paperwork and quickly left. 

I was a bit depressed about the whole arm situation but knew it would surely grow back to normal...or at least I hoped so.  I got home, ripped off the uncomfortable sports bra and laid on our bed, caressing my breast as I waited for Teresa to get home.  It had been a half hour or so of me mesmerized as I had fondled myself to that state of being.  Eventually I heard the front door slam and I jumped up in excitement.  I ran out to greet my wife and jumped into her powerful arms.  We locked lips passionately for a few moments and Teresa then put me down and took a step back to have a look.  I was only wearing a pair of running shorts and I could see Teresa eyeing me up from my thin legs, to my thin flat stomach and finally up to my now tennis ball sized breasts.  She got a huge smile on her face, reached out and grabbed my shrunken, 8 1/2" arm.  "Oh my God." she said, "It's like a little teenage girls arm.  It's so cute...it goes perfectly with your beautiful little breasts, thin torso, soft face and shoulder length hair.  Your becoming my little girly-girl husband."  "What the hell are you talking about." I exclaimed.  "I just lost a little weight is all."  She laughed hysterically, grabbed me by the shoulders and effortlessly turned me towards the mirror we had hanging on the living room wall about fifteen feet away.

Looking at our reflections from 15 feet, it was clear she was massive compared to me, but I said, "Still babe, what are you talking about?"  She then replied, "Squint your eyes babe."  I slowly squinted my eyes, and it became painfully obvious.  My legs were quite thin, with just a little bit of thickness in the hips, my torso was thin and flat, I had obvious breasts, meager shoulders, thin arms, and my jawline had softened greatly.  My long hair was actually a suggestion she made of me to not cut.  So that was on her.  Immediately, my face turned beat red and I said, "OK honey, enough is enough, I'm gettin Cam's blood for a transfusion back to male DNA this week!"  "Babe." she said, "Don't be upset, I love you seemingly more and more every day like this.  You're not a normal guy now, I understand, but your part me and part you.  I don't think I want you being part Cam too.  Let's give it a month and see where we're at.  Then we can make a better decision."  I reached up, kissed my wife on the lips and said, "OK honey, If you like me like this, I guess I can deal with it for another month."

Teresa got a really excited look on her face, reached under my armpits and hoisted me in the air like a child.  "Yey!" she yelled as she kind of spun me around "Yey!!!!!!!"  I couldn't even fathom how strong she now had to be to easily lift me like this, but I got a huge erection, so I guess I liked it.  Teresa noticed the bulge and again smiled and put me down.  She then grabbed my hand, winked at me, and swiftly led me down the hall to our bedroom.  She spun me around towards her and gently pushed down on my shoulders till I was sitting on the edge of the bed facing her.  She still had on all of her sweats, so none of her huge muscles were showing...but I still knew they were there.  She then said, "Honey, I have been doing a lot of growing as you know."  I nodded my head in agreement, it was obvious she had put on pounds and pounds of muscle.  "Time for you to see what I've become." She said and she turned her back towards me.

She then slowly pulled her sweat top over her head and tossed it to the side.  In an instant, I was blown away at the insane muscles, bulging from every square inch of her back.  Round mounds of muscle, several inches thick stretched from just above her ass, along each side of her spine, up to and connecting to her thick, wide, meaty lats.  She lifted her arms, grabbed her ponytail, and flipped it over and in front of her right shoulder, so I could now see her enormous traps, which were tall and strapping, full of unbelievable power for sure.  Her rounded, cantaloupe sized shoulders bulged greatly to each side, and as she brought her arms down, the mass of the triceps and forearms made my legs look small.  I wanted to jump off the bed and grab her, but she had asked me to wait.  Teresa then pulled down her pants to the floor and stood again.  Her ass muscles were beyond gorgeous and hugely full and powerful.  Teresa's thighs were gigantic and large, muscle bound hamstrings shot out and back, perfectly complimenting her wide, tree trunk quads.  I finally peered down and took in her rock hard, diamond shaped 19" calves.  A male bodybuilder would be jealous to have such magnificent muscle.  I ogled her for at least thirty more seconds before she said, "Ready for more."  I yelled "Yes, Yes, Yes!!!" and was shaking in excitement as I sat.

Teresa then announced, "OK....I hope you like what you see."  She slowly turned around and as I looked, I froze in disbelief and my jaw dropped to the floor.  Her clit was fully erect, extending easily 5 or 6 inches into the sky, with a thick stock, easily as thick as my cock and a beautiful, smooth, strawberry shaped crown at it's apex.  It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and I instinctively dropped to my knees and took it's mass into my mouth.  It was warm and thick and magnificent and I slowly bobbed my head up and down it's length.  I then reached up, grabbed it in my hand, and simultaneously stroked it up and down as I sucked.  It seemed to be growing even thicker and longer as I methodically worked it.  I soon realized, it was almost too long to even take fully into my mouth.  As I moved my head back, to get another look, I realized it was true.  Her clit/cock had easily grown to 7 inches and was thicker than my cock had ever been.  It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and it had a small vein running its length, filling it with ever more blood.  Teresa slowly pushed me back on to the bed and moved her massive, herculean body over mine.  She then laid her huge clit/cock in between my breasts.  I pushed my firm boobs together and my wife began to thrust her gorgeous member between them.  I held them together tightly as I looked down at the crown rapidly pulsing up and down, up and down in my bosom. 

As I peered up towards her breasts, I noticed they were completely gone.  They had been replaced by thick slabs of muscle and formed huge pecs the likes of the massive Ronnie Coleman.  The sheer size and density of them was incomprehensible and I knew she had to be able to bench 300+ pounds with ease.  As her 19" biceps supported her massive frame above me, I looked back down a her 7 inches of thick love muscle and begged her to put it in my mouth.  I never wanted to suck anything so bad.  She leaned it forward and began to swing it playfully, hitting me with it's beautiful crown on my checks again and again and again.  I kept trying to catch it with my mouth, but she was to quick with it.  Finally, I reached up, grabbed the heavy shaft and took it in my lips.  Teresa thrust forward and jammed all of it's mass down my throat.  I apparently don't have a gag reflex, and noticing that, my wife began thrusting it in, all the way.  The base of her pelvis now hit my lips and my mouth and throat were a firm, warm happy place for her phallus.  Teresa began thrusting faster and faster and faster.  Her moans of extreme pleasure became more rapid as well.  I reached up and grabbed her husky, wide lats in my feeble hands.  My wife began to thrust her member even faster and then at once, gyrated wildly and surprisingly, shot a small amount of warm, salty liquid down my throat.

Teresa then slowly pulled her huge shaft and crown out of my mouth.  As it stood, just an inch from my lips, I couldn't help but to give it another quick kiss and lick before she pulled back, rolled over and spooned me lovingly with her insanely muscle-bound frame.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Don't think he will now try to get his blond exchange anymore.
He just wants to get his wifes girly-girly husband with bigger boobs and letting her get bigger and bigger.

What a great story.
Thanksa

giantgirl7foot2

Well, never thought I'd actually enjoy this role reversal thing, but that actually seems to be the case. Great writing!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hairylover321

What an amazing update! I loved every bit of each scene. K+

jdm022

Looking for feedback...

Hi guys, I know I took the physical changes pretty far with the whole DNA manipulation.

Shall I continue or did I "jump the Shark" on this story.

Please let me know.
Thanks
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

havok1209

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking for feedback...

Hi guys, I know I took the physical changes pretty far with the whole DNA manipulation.

Shall I continue or did I "jump the Shark" on this story.

Please let me know.
Thanks

Obviously jumped the shark. You should make her not a complete narcissistic psycho and him not a complete simpering loser, and write a way for them to alter their DNA back. IMO.

jdm022

Thanks for the feedback havok1209

Please help...

I can't think of any scenes where Teresa is a "Complete narcissistic psycho" or where David is a "Complete simpering loser"....which chapter did I accidentally come across like that?

Obviously from the very beginning the DNA swap was going to bring in some masculine characteristics for Teresa, and conversely feminine characterizes for David.

Swapping their DNA back would simply mean "end the story" I guess...since it he was just a guy who didn't work out and Teresa, who liked to run a bit....right?
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

I do have one more chapter already written, so if I get some more "end the story" feedback, i'll simply post that chapter and move on.

Thanks guys!
jim
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

totocom

hi!
honestly, the story is fine like it is.
Personnaly, i would like to see him assuming completely the role reversal, and even making him more feminine to please her. Like going to buy clothes, trying a dress, and loving it. Or even going further into the change by acting completely as a girl.

however, no matter what you have in mind that will be awesome as always. but please, don't stop the story.
and, i'm not into a comeback to previous state.

thx for everything you post here
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

jdm022

KY
My gorgeous wife had been satisfied by my unknown talent around her knob, but as I peered at her now beautiful blue eyes and square, masculine jawline, I desired to pleasure her with my cock and feel the warm, tight, moist pussy I'd fallen in love with.  I reached my head over and softly began kissing her on the lips while I slowly moved my hand past her erect thick shaft and inserted two fingers into her happy place.

I only had to massage her vagina for a few moments and she got the hint and lifted her massive frame off of me and took a doggie position which she knew I loved more than anything.  I quickly jumped up, threw some KY on my cock and took a position behind her unbelievably thick, muscular, rounded, tan ass.  I quickly inserted my slick shaft into her warm vagina.  I took three slow pumps and almost cam in seconds.  It had been six long weeks since we had actual sex and the unreal warmth and tightness of her pussy was shocking!  As I methodically and rhythmically pulsated into her, her vagina muscles forcefully grabbed and released my cock in a forceful, but measured manner.  I couldn't believe how strong it was and even though I was in the dominant position, I knew she was easily controlling the experience.

The feeling inside Teresa was incredible and I normally close my eyes during sex, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her herculean back.  Her shoulders seemed three feet wide and bulged with huge rounded, full muscle.  Striations and flexing and relaxing filled them as she supported her weight with them in this position and moved periodically as I made love to her.  Her long, thick traps also bulged up, several inches above what a normal human would have and they mightily supported her massive neck.  Her lats were also incredibly broad, heavy and monumental.  Across the rest of her back were large, protruding mounds of hard, rounded bulges of power.  As I ran my hand over their surface, the firmness surprised me and they seemed strong enough to stop a bullet.  A punch to them would hurt one's hand and she seemed utterly invincible!
I then peered down at her muscle-bound huge, rounded ass.  The size of it was colossal I'm sure it helped her squat an incredible amount of weight at the gym.  It had also developed these beautiful inverted rounded cups in each side and I put my hands in their smooth surface and began massaging them as we fucked.  Teresa was still methodically grabbing and releasing my penis with her muscular vagina and keeping us in a slow-paced stage of constant ecstasy.  It felt completely natural to me now for her to control our love making and I was enjoying her lead.  The session had moved nicely and we were easily 25 minutes in when she reached back and grabbed my arm.  She kind of held it out, then she grabbed the tube of KY Jelly and squirted a blob into my open palm.  Teresa then gently took my wrist and pulled my arm around her power laden torso, moving my hand to and around her thick, hefty shaft.

Teresa was fully erect and as I stroked her beautiful member, I knew it was easily more extensive than my own.  Its length was every bit of 7" plus and the excitement that she had a larger tool than me sent a sharp tingle through me.  I instinctively reached up with my left hand and started fondling my right breast and sensitive nipple, while pulsating methodically into Teresa and also caressing her long, wide shaft.  Teresa must have felt an incredible sensation as she began moaning loudly and speeding up her pulsating vagina muscles.  The wet, firm feel of her powerful pussy was sending me into a state of euphoria as well and this was turning into the best sex I had ever experienced.  As I systematically and in sync moved my hands, I also thrust all my weight into her with my throbbing cock.  Again, the warm, firm feel of her pussy was insane and I drove more rapidly and harder than ever.  Over and over I pushed, inserting my very soul into her vagina.  She felt it too and my desire to pleasure her completely was extracting every ounce of my energy.  I moved my hand more rapidly on her massive pole and started slipping it up to the smooth sensitive tip, popping it over its rounded edge again and again.  Teresa flinched in utter satisfaction as I did this, and clinched her internal muscles tightly around my shaft.  I was frozen solid as she shuddered briefly, let out an enormous scream of satisfaction and started spuing her juices all over my hard-on and spurt a little from her massive clit onto my hand.  The orgasm caused Teresa to briefly relax her vaginal muscles and as they released my cock, I immediately spurt out a small amount of my own juices into her.

Completely satisfied, I slowly pulled out of my wife and she slowly rolled onto her back beneath me.  Again, I was shocked at the herculean size of her clit shaft and smooth, strawberry shaped tip.  There was still some white, silky liquid on its surface, so I instinctively leaned down, took it into my mouth, and pulsed up and down on its length, sucking and licking it clean.  Not to be out done, Teresa quickly leaned down to me and took my penis in her warm mouth, licking and cleaning it as well.  We then laid next to each other on our backs, I reached down and placed my hand on her gorgeous phallus and she did the same to mine.  We then fell asleep in each other's grips, the most satisfied two people on earth.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login