Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm022

Spa

As I enjoyed the hot water and massaging jets, I couldn't help but wonder what was taking Teresa so long.  It had been 10 to 15 minutes and as I waited I heard some noise behind me.  I turned and looked to see Gary back out on his deck, but this time a woman was with him.  He was about 35 and looked to be in good shape, and his wife was probably 30, 5'5" and about 130 pounds.  She looked to be in pretty good shape too, but it was a little hard to tell since she was wearing a yellow jumper.  As I peered over at them Gary said, "Teresa, I'd like to introduce you to my wife Mindy."  I immediately turned towards them and stood up.  The water level was just above my crotch so my dripping wet breasts and six pack abs were now fully exposed to them.  Before I could say a word Mindy exclaimed, "Oh my Goodness Teresa, you look amazing.  I've got to hear your fitness routine."  I laughed, put my hand on and kind of massaged my abs  and said in a soft voice, "Sure Mindy, we'll have to meet up later today and I'll tell you all about it."

Just then, I heard the door behind me towards the house close.  I turned quickly to look and was blown away by what I saw.  Teresa was standing there wearing a pair of skin tight, shinny purple, male bodybuilder bikini bottoms.  Her eight inch love muscle filled out the front pocket immensely, leaving almost nothing to the imagination.  The other shocking thing was that she came out with no shirt on.  Her breasts were fully exposed for all to see, but instead of having even a hint of femininity to them, they were now hulking, massive, mounds of packed on, powerful muscle.  They were the most impressive pecs I had ever seen and I knew she was probably inside doing push ups the last few minutes, just to make them as huge as possible.  As she approached by waddling over, her herculean quads again flexed to enormous girth with each confident stride.  She lifted her right arm to wave at Gary and Mindy and the gargantuan 19" bicep and equally impressive 17" fore arm jumped to attention.  Mindy's jaw dropped and she said, "Wow David, you're incredibly built, are you a bodybuilder?"  My wife kind of chuckled and said, "Not yet Mindy, but I was going to surprise my beautiful spouse with that announcement later today."  I snapped my head around to Teresa with that announcement and said, "Are you serious?"  She then looked back at me, hit a shockingly mammoth double biceps pose and said, "Sure babe, another 40 pounds of muscle on this bod should do the trick, don't you think?"  I nodded my head in agreement but also shock to think she could become a 240 pound muscle-monster.  She already had 200 pounds of power laden muscle, I couldn't even fathom her arm and quad size with another 40!

Mindy was obviously impressed and quickly got out her camera phone and asked to take a picture.  I reached down to my crutch and quickly pushed against my v-cut bikini bottoms.  There was a very slight bump there, but again, from a front view it would be indistinguishable.  I started to step out of the hot tub and Teresa reached down beneath my arm pits and effortlessly hoisted me out and placed me on the ground by her side.  It was an obvious show of strength to me, Gary and Mindy.  We faced Mindy and I reached around my wife's thick, hard, huge torso with my right arm, put my left hand on my hip, tilted my head slightly towards my wife's shoulder and kind of kicked my hip out to the left, in what I thought would be a feminine pose.  At the same time, Teresa held me tightly to her as she squeezed me firmly with her powerful arm.  With her right arm, she hit a bicep flex and Mindy took a few pics.  Teresa's mass overwhelmed me in the picture I was sure, and I knew more then ever we had Gary and Mindy fooled.  Mindy loved the pic and said she would send it to me.  I quickly gave her my number and jumped back in the hot tub before I got an erection, just thinking about my gorgeous, 200 muscle-bound pound wife.

Just a step behind me, Teresa also walked into the hot tub.  She then sat on the seat to where her right side was at a 90 degree angle to Gary and Mindy.  She placed her strapping, hefty arms out to each side resting them on the outer edge of the tub.  I then straddled her by putting one bent leg to the left of her massive quads and the other to the right.  My firm ass was resting on her gorgeous legs and i pushed my breasts firmly against Teresa's muscular pecs.  I then wrapped my thin arms around the back of her meaty neck and traps, looked her deeply in the eyes, said, "I love you." and reached my head forward and began kissing her passionately.  As we shared this passion filled moment, Mindy blurted out, "Get a room kids!  Just kidding guys, but I got that on film too, I'll send ya the pics and Gary and I will give you a bit of privacy."  Teresa and I both said, "Thanks" and waved them goodbye and then resumed our kiss.

As we stopped kissing, Teresa reached her arms forward, cupped each of my beautiful breasts in her burly hands and began massaging and kissing them.  It felt amazing and It was nice to have a feature that captivated my wife so much.  The feeling was exhilarating, and my cock had firmed up and was now easily exposing itself out of my v-cut bikini bottoms.  As Teresa was nose deep in my bosom, I pulled one of my firm, round breasts out of the bikini top.  Teresa instinctively took my exposed nipple into her mouth and began sucking on it and titillating it with he tongue.  It felt incredible and an orgasmic sensation was now coursing threw my body.  Teresa sped up her tongue flicks on that nipple, then with her other hand, pulled my bikini top off of my other substantial, perky breast and started massaging and playing with that nipple as well.  The erotic sensations running through me now were beyond control.  As these uncontrollable feelings took over, I leaned my head back and started moaning loudly.  I certainly got louder and louder and louder as the feelings in my large, rounded fun bags were overtaking my conscious, and Teresa didn't let up, in fact, she started moving her tongue and fingers faster and faster and faster.  Eventually it became to much to take, a warm, exotic, fulfilled satisfying feeling came over me and I climaxed with a huge deep shaking sigh and a small spurt of cum from my submerged cock.  All of the energy poured out of me, and I slowly collapsed my head and breasts into my wife's mountainous pecs.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Her Turn

As I laid on my gorgeous, bodybuilder sized wife, she slowly leaned her head down, kissed the top of mine and softly said, "My turn."  "Oh Honey." I replied, "My cock has gone soft now, I don't think I can. "  "No worries." she replied.  She then slowly lifted me and put me on the seat next to her where my back would be towards Gary and Mindy's house.  Teresa then carefully reached down, grabbed her male bodybuilder style bikini bottoms and lowered them off of her legs.  I sat there shocked, knowing that Gary and Mindy could easily see us from their kitchen window, which faced our deck.  Teresa then stood up, her magnificent, muscle-bound bodybuilder looking physique just a foot in front of mine.  She then playfully slapped me in the face with her 8" fully erect love muscle and said, "Well, your cock might be soft...but mine isn't...why don't you get to work."

I smiled, leaned my head forward slightly and started licking and kissing the magnificent, firm, pink crown on top of her thick blood filled stock.  It was perfect in every way and I found myself as attracted to her cock as much as I was to her gorgeous muscles.  I closed my eyes and started just popping the smooth tip in my mouth and playfully pushing and pulling it in and out over and over and over again as I sucked.  I could tell Teresa was really enjoying it because she started slowly thrusting her hips forward and back as I pleasured her.  After a couple of minutes of that, I began to slowly deep throat the entire 8" length of her meaty rod.  Although my head was covering any view of Teresa's huge shlong from the neighbors, as I began to bob my head greatly up and down on it, Gary and Mindy would surely know what was going on.  I wrapped my arms around my wife's gargantuan quads and grabbed her massive ass cheeks.  They were rock solid and rounded and my hands were like insignificant speck on their surface.  As I felt her dream of a butt, I started taking her rod deep in my throat faster and faster, sucking her blood filled, bulky stock as hard as I could.  The fast motion and suction I was creating easily put my wife in a state of euphoric satisfaction.

She began thrusting her hips more rapidly to keep up with my pace.  I was obviously getting better and better at giving my wife a blow job as she was becoming satisfied pretty quickly.  I could tell she was about to reach orgasm, so I slowed my pace and then picked up the pace over and over and over again.  I was keeping from finishing her off but just barely.  Finally, after several minutes of holding her off, Teresa said, "Damn it baby, please quit messing around and do it already!"  I knew what she meant, held my lips in the perfect position around her upper stock and tip, sucked hard and moved my head in a quick, snappy up and down motion.  That did it and in a matter of seconds, Teresa's body shuddered and she spewed out a big burst of white, salty goo.  It hit the back of my throat with the pressure of a fire hose and the volume seemed like a shot glass or two.  She relaxed deeply and I moved my head and lips up and down her pole a couple more times, just to finish cleaning her up and satisfying her.  Teresa dropped to her knees in the tub, leaned forward and rested her head on my breasts.  She wrapped her thick arms around my waist, and whispered, "I love you more than anything baby, more than anything ever!"  I leaned my head down, kissed her on top of the head and said, "I love you too babe...more than ever too!!!"
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

totocom

Another excellent chapter.
:bravo:
:rock:
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

PleaseForgiveMe


jdm022

Neighbors

As Teresa and I relaxed in the tub for another 20 minutes, Mindy eventually came back out on her deck next door.  She walked up to the edge towards us and asked, "Hey Teresa, would you and David like to join us for a BBQ in about an hour.  I was about to say, "No" as I didn't want to push our luck with the whole me trying to play off as Teresa thing, but my wife briefly forgot about our current situation and said, "Yes Mindy, we'd love to."  I kicked my wife under the water, but she just looked at me and smiled, knowing full well I was going to have to "play along".  Mindy said, "Great, we'll see you in an hour then."  I smiled and waved as Mindy walked over to her BBQ and started getting it ready.  I looked back at my wife and with her wry grin she said, "Don't worry little baby, I'll get you all prettied up for our BBQ date.  She then gave me a firm pinch on the leg and a peck on the lips.

Teresa then reached down, pulled on her male bodybuilder bikini bottoms and stood up to get out.  Instead of getting out though, she reached around my torso with one giant arm and under my fit legs with the other and easily hoisted me into the air in a cradle carry.  With me easily lifted up in front of her she yelled at Mindy, "Thanks again for the invite, we'll see you in a bit."  Mindy laughed at the cute sight of Teresa carrying me so easily as my wife waddled us to the cabin door and inside.  "Oh my God." I said, "You think you're so funny committing us to this damn BBQ what the hell am I going to wear, I only brought my jeans, board-shorts and some t-shirts, and al of your clothes are way too big for me?"  "You know honey," she answered, "You found that bikini you're wearing here...I'm sure the owners wife has some other clothes here that may fit."  Teresa had a good point, so she led me up to the master bedroom and I sat on the end of the bed while she did some digging around.  I just heard her in there saying, hmmm, ok....mmmmm, maybe......mmmm probably not......hmmmm ok yes, yep that's it.  She then poked her head out and said, "Ok baby, I've got it figured out, now lets take a shower."

That seemed like a great idea, so I quickly turned on the hot water and stripped out of my bikini.  Teresa slipped off her bikini bottoms and followed me into the amazing shower.  It was one with modern looking grey, and stone colored tile with a zig zag pattern.  It had a large glass seamless door and three shower heads above.  I walked to the far end, grabbed some soap and turned to look at my wife.  She was still standing at the far end in all of her huge quad, thick torso, mammoth pecs, towering traps glory.  Even with all of that muscular greatness, I couldn't take my eyes off her low hanging stock.  It was not erect but still had kind of a full look to it as it hung easily 7".  I peered down at mine and realized, it was becoming extremely small and soft in its flaccid state.  Teresa, also noticing the difference walked up, stood with our cocks next to each other and grabbed them both, holding them next to each other.  As she held them both up, it was obvious that hers was a flaccid, but huge rod.  It's stock was still thick and in this state was about 7" long.  My penis in its flaccid state had shrunk dramatically and was thin, extremely soft and maybe 2.5 inches in length.  Teresa looked me in the eyes and said, "Is this normal?"  "Not till recently." I answered.  "In its excited state, it's as big as ever, but in its normal state, it's been getting increasingly smaller.  I guess all the blood that used to keep it half full, no longer does."  "Well." she answered, "At least it will be easier to hide for as long as you have my DNA running through you."  She then gave me a quick peck on the lips and leaned her head back, letting the hot water pour down directly on her massive, gorgeous pecs.

Teresa loaded her hands with shampoo and lathered my hair extensively.  After that, she rinsed it out and absolutely loaded it with conditioner.  While that sat in my hair for 10 minutes, she carefully lathered me up and went over every square inch of my body with a razor.  By the end of it, my body had never been so smooth.  I then quickly lathered her up and massaged her massive, muscular frame with soap.  Running my hands across her bulging, muscle bumpy back was a huge turn on and as I looked down, my cock had come to life and had filled with blood.  It was back to a nice size and I playfully smacked Teresa in her firm glutes with it.  She turned and looked down saying, "Oh, that's nice honey, but you're going to need to put that away for the outfit I have planned for you."  I laughed and finished washing her gorgeous back muscles, massive quads and gorgeous calves.  We let the warm water stream down our bodies as I embraced my spectacular wife in a hug, resting my head on her impressive chest.

We got out of the shower, dried off and I was eager to know what Teresa had planned for me.  She sat me down in a chair in the bathroom that was at the far edge of the sink area.  She then sat directly in front of me and pulled out some tweezers.  "What are you doing?" I asked curiously.  "Cleaning up your manly eyebrows dummy." she responded, "I've got to give them a little shape."  She started pulling out hairs and I kind of screamed a little as it was kind of painful.  Teresa told me to not be such a pussy and take it like a man....which was a hilarious thing to say as she was currently trying to make me look like a woman.  She eventually finished up that and then got out a makeup brush.  "What the hell babe." I said, "I'm not wearing makeup."  "I know." she responded, "It's just a touch of shading to give your cheek bones some height and soften up your jawline just slightly."  I figured I'd let her have her fun this one time, but that would be it for this nonsense.  She finished up there and then dabbed something on my neck.  "What the hell are you doing there?" I asked.  "Well." she said, "Luckily you have a very small adams apple, so they might not even notice it, but putting a small layer of this concealer on it will hide it for sure."  I looked her in the eye and said, "I can't believe I'm letting you do this babe."  "You're the best Davey." she responded, "You'll thank me for it though, I promise."

Teresa left briefly to go get my outfit.  When she returned, she threw two pairs of a woman's swimsuit bikini bottoms at me.  "What the hell are these for?" I asked her quickly.  "You'll see." she replied.  "Put them on."  "Both of them." I asked.  "Yes....both." she answered.  I stood up, dropped my robe and pulled the first bikini on.  My penis had returned to its small, super soft, flaccid state but there was still a small bump visible.  I then grabbed the second bikini and pulled it up.  The two of them together were a little tight on me and as I looked down and lined them up perfectly on top of each other, the additional tightness had smashed my soft phallus to an un-noticeable state.  "Holy Shit!" I exclaimed, "It's gone...you can't even notice it now."  "Wow!" my wife said, "You're right.  I didn't even expect it to conceal your junk that well.  That's gonna make this easy."  She then threw me a pair of shorts.  They were Daisy Duke jean shorts and as I pulled them up, they fit perfectly over the tight bikini's and as I buttoned them up and looked down, the front of my crotch area was perfectly flat.  My wife then handed me a red 3/4 crop top blouse that had frilly long sleeves that started 3 inches below shoulder and went down to my wrists.  So my shoulders and neck line were completely exposed,  The body part of the top started just above my breasts and hung perfectly off of their firm, perky smooth surface to about half way down my abs.  Teresa then gave me a white pair of Chuck Taylor Converse all-stars with a red stripe to finish off the look.  My hair hung past my shoulders and Teresa got out her curling iron and gave my hair some wavyness and style.  She then handed me a pair of Ray Bans and said now take a look.  For the first time since she started this process I looked in the mirror.  "Holy fucking hotness." I shouted.  "Are you fucking kidding me.  How is this possible?"  Teresa held up her makeup brush and the curling iron and said, "It's magic baby, It's magic."

As Teresa was getting herself ready now, I walked in the hallway where there was a full length mirror at one end.  I started about twenty five feet away from it and watched myself walk towards it.  My firm breasts filled the crop top perfectly and my half exposed abs and long fit legs definitely would have the neighbors fooled.  But as I walked closer to the mirror, I realized that I walked like a guy.  I quickly got on youtube and watched a video on how to walk like a lady, and then practiced it several times to perfect it.  I let my arms hand down by my sides and tried to minimize any swinging of them, took longer but slower strides and put each step in front of the last step, instead of having a WIDE stride, I guess you would consider it narrow.  It felt weird to walk like this at first, but after 5 minutes, I kind of had it down.  I was still amazed as I looked in the mirror.  The hair and slight makeup Teresa used made me not look like me at all and I was now actually a pretty hot looking chick.  I realized that we definitely were going to fool the neighbors now.

Teresa's job was easy.  She had long hair which many people would consider feminine, but so many guys in the world have long hair now, it's barely definable these days.   She came out wearing a pair of tight light blue running shorts.  They were just as short as my Daisey Dukes and so tight, her package was definitely noticeable.  But then again, her quads were so muscular and massive, those and her gorgeous, diamond shaped calves overshadowed everything in sight.  She was also wearing a white Gold's Gym tank top.  It was pretty much skin tight and you could even make out her unreal, full bodies ab muscles through its thin surface.  "Wow" I said, "It sure is a lot easier to get ready as a guy, this chick shit is too much damn work."  Teresa looked at me, rolled her eyes and laughed.  She then stuck out her 19" arm, which I grabbed, and said, "Let's go have fun with the neighbors huh."  I gave my wife a kiss on the lips and we walked over....
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yn128

Best thing i have ever read plz go on

jdm022

Gummies

About half way over to Gary and Mindy's I realized that I just couldn't risk getting a hard on in my current attire.  I looked at Teresa and said, "I'll be right back babe."  "What are you doing?" she asked.  "Gotta get a Pot Gummy Bear in me."  I answered.  "They keep me from getting a hard on and I don't want to have an issue with that while we're at the neighbors."  "Oh shit." Teresa exclaimed, "You better get me one too...just in case."  I kind of looked at her strangely, but then realized, she had to start trying to control her massive erections as well.  I laughed a bit, gave her a wink and said, "Sure thing STUD!"  and quickly grabbed a couple for us. 

We downed the pot gummies and made our way over to Gary and Mindy's and rang the bell.  A few moments later, Mindy opened the door.  She took one look at us, put her hand to her chest and said, "Wow!" you two are even more impressive up close.  She quickly leaned in and gave me a quick hug and then said, "You are just gorgeous!"  I smiled and said Thank you.  Mindy then looked at Teresa, reached out and squeezed her huge left bicep and said, "And you could be a Schwarzenegger stunt double."  She then leaned in and gave Teresa a hug.  Now close up, Mindy actually had a little muscle herself.  She was wearing yoga pants and my muscle radar went off as I could tell there was some nice muscular shape to her thighs and calves.  She was also wearing a kind of tight, yellow summer top with long sleeves, and her arms definitely filled them out.  I quickly said, "Well look at you Mindy, you seem to be quite fit yourself!"  "Thanks so much." She replied, "I do get in the gym a fair amount, but just can't get those beautiful abs you two both have...probably the wine."  She smiled and we all laughed.

As Mindy turned to walk us toward the back deck, from behind it was even more obvious that she had tight powerful quads, a firm rounded butt and nice wide, fit shoulders.  At 5'6" tall and with a really full, athletic shape, I figured she was probably close to 150 pounds of mostly muscle.  Nothing compared to my 200-pound muscle monster of a wife, but still pretty impressive I thought.  Anyway, we made our way out back and again saw Gary.  He looked at me and immediately said, "Wow! You sure clean up nice." He then reached and gave me a hug.  Unlike his solid, fit wife, Gary was a bit thin, almost frail I thought.  He stood 5'10" but seemed like he might have been 165 or 170 pounds at the most.  He was wearing pants and a Hawaiian short sleeved shirt, and his arms were pretty thin.  He then looked at my wife, stuck out his hand and gave her a quick shake.  Obviously, he put some extra effort into it, not wanting to wince in pain like he did earlier that day.

He greeted us and invited us over to the cooler and BBQ where he had some munchies and drinks.  I poured myself and Mindy a glass of wine while Teresa grabbed an iced tea and Gary cracked open a light beer.  We sat at a round table they had near the BBQ and Teresa started devouring the deli meat and veggies from the tray they had set up.  In making small talk I asked, "So Mindy, you look to be in really good shape, what do you do?"  "Oh my God, thank you." She replied, "Well Our neighbor Tim, your gym owner, has an unbelievable home gym set up in the garage.  He's always giving me workouts to do and gave me the code to get into his garage.  So I've been doing his workouts for the last year or so.  I used to be a bit overweight, and he has been soooo great to me."  "That's awesome!" I replied, "We didn't even know there was a gym in the garage...I guess we forgot to look in there."  I then looked at Gary and asked, "Oh, do you go next door and use the garage gym too."  Mindy laughed out loud and said, "Oh my gosh no.  He plays golf twice a week and walks the dogs.  That's as close as he comes to working out."  Gary laughed and said, "Yah, just not my thing Teresa, I'd rather hit a small white ball and drink a few beers along the way."  "I get it." I replied, "That does sound more fun."
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Jaycee

Teresa perked up immediately when hearing about the gym and asked, "Hey, can we go check it out real quick before we get the BBQ Chicken and burgers going?"  "Sure."  Gary replied and we all stood up.  "You're really going to be impressed." He followed, "Tim put an unreal garage gym together, as you can imagine."  Teresa was almost giddy with excitement.  She was becoming bigger and stronger everyday and had been working out twice per day for months, so I knew immediately that she was going to want to get a nice lifting session in.  Gary arrived at the garage and punched in the code.  The door went up and to our surprise there was a beautiful, blonde, athletic girl inside working out.  She smiled and started walking over to us.  She was about 5'5", 135 pounds of gorgeous firm, athletic muscle; wearing a pair of white short running shorts and a tight light blue t-shirt that said "UCLA Track & Field" on it.  Her smile would light up a room and as she approached, she said, "Hi uncle Gary, hi aunt Mindy."  Mindy replied, "Oh Jaycee, I didn't even know you were home."  "Yep, I just got back a few minutes ago and wanted to get in a quick workout before I met up with your new friends for the BBQ."  "Great!" Mindy replied, "Well this is Teresa and Dave, friends of Tim."  I stuck out my hand to shake Jaycee's.  Her grip was incredibly strong and she just about crushed my hand with her strength.  I managed a smile and then she quickly greeted Teresa.

Teresa asked Jaycee for a quick tour and she obliged.  She showed us the dumbbell rack, squat rack, flat bench, incline and decline benches, pull up bar, deadlift area and even an open area with a bunch of kettlebells lined up.  There were also mirrors everywhere and the floor was a thick, solid rubber material.  "Wow." My wife said, "This is a fantastic gym, I could really get a great workout in here later today and tomorrow."  Jaycee then said, "Well, I was about to get a little bench press workout in, you guys are welcome to join me."  Without a second of hesitation Teresa said, "Absolutely!  Let's do that and then get going on the BBQ." 

Jaycee laid down on the bench in front of us and started doing warm up reps with just the bar.  I instinctively checked her out and noticed her thick calves and gorgeous, full, tan legs.  As she laid on the bench, her hamstrings hung down in a beautiful, full curve of muscle.  Her stomach was nice and flat and her chest was not huge, but full looking.  As she reached full extension with the empty bar, her triceps flexed greatly and I was certainly impressed with her college age muscle.  She finished off her set, looked to my left and said, "Your turn aunt Mindy."  Mindy got a smile on her face and said, "Oh....are you inviting me to join in?"  "Of course!" She said with a smile as she walked over and stood next to me.  It's not like I was popping an erection, but I might have if it wasn't for the pot gummies.  Jaycee was very hot and fit for a young college girl and I was definitely attracted to her tan, fit body.  As Mindy started hitting her warm up reps, I looked at Jaycee and asked, "Are you on the track team?"  "Yes." She said excitedly, "I do the heptathlon."  I replied, "Wow, no wonder why you're in such good shape.  That's a pretty hard event."  "Yah." She replied, "Gotta work out for that one with all the throwing and jumping and stuff."  "Well." I replied, "whatever you're doing, it's working. You look fantastic."  "Look at you talking." She said, "With your six-pack abs.  Whatever your doing is working, I don't even have abs like that."  I smiled and laughed as she reached over and gave my abs a quick, soft rub.

Mindy finished her set, looked at me and said, "Ok Teresa, your turn."  "What?" I replied, "I don't lift weights, just some running, ab stuff and a few push-ups."  "C'mon girl." Mindy said back, "You're really fit, I'm sure you can handle a few reps."  Right then, my wife looked over at me, had a wry smile on her face and said, "Yah honey, I want to see just how strong you are."  I shook my head "No.", but then felt a strong and forceful push from Jaycee and was thrust towards the bench.  "Oh shit." I said as I laid down on the bench.  I lifted my thin arms up and grabbed the bar.  I was immediately intimidated but easily lifted the empty bar off the rack.  I lowered the bar to my nicely built breast and then raised it up.  "Good." Jaycee said, "Now nine more."  I didn't know why she cared but it was encouraging.  I lowered and lifted the bar again and again.  By 8 or 9 I definitely felt a little burning sensation, but made it to 10 with out much trouble.  I got off the bench, high fived my wife and got a high five from Gary as well.

I figured my wife would go next, but the weight was obviously ridiculously light for her so she jokingly pushed Gary towards the bench.  Gary turned at her and said, "Oh.  No way.  I'm not exactly the workout guy."  "Oh we're all just having a quick bit of fun Gary, just see what you can lift."  I thought he was going to say forget it but immediately Mindy and Jaycee started chanting "Gary! Gary! Gary! Gary!"  He shook his head and smiled, but eventually laid down on the bench and pushed out 10 warm-up reps.  As he finished, Jaycee gave her uncle Gary a big hug and said, "Yay, yay."

My wife was obviously passing on such light weight, so she stood back as Jaycee grabbed two 10-pound plates and put one on each side.  Again, she laid down and banged out 10 reps.  Her back was a bit arched and as I took a closer look, it was obvious her ass was incredibly firm as it didn't lose any of its perky shape when she was laying down.  She popped up and we watched Mindy lie down and do 10 reps as well.  It was my turn next and I quickly laid down on the bench.  I reached my hands up and grabbed the bar.  As I lifted off the rack, I immediately felt a lot more resistance than the empty bar.  I quickly pushed out 5 reps but as I hit the sixth rep, my arms really started burning.  I got through 6, 7 and 8, but my the 9th rep my arms were losing all their strength and I had to muster every ounce of energy in my body to lift the bar a tenth time.  I banged it hard into the rack catch and sighed in relief as I had finished all 10.  "Damn.' I exclaimed out loud, "What is that, like 100 pounds."  "Ah...no." Jaycee answered, 'It's only 65."  My face turned red in embarrassment as I knew I had struggled greatly with an extremely light weight.  As I got up, Teresa came over and gave me a high five and said, "Good job babe."  I was still a bit embarrassed but said, "Thanks hon." And stood back.

Gary then got under the bar, lifted it off the rack, and fairly easily completed 10 reps.  We were all kind of into it now and probably all curious about how high we could go.  Jaycee was up again and she took off the 10 pound plates and put on two 25's.  I finally figured out the math and new the bar and weights were at 95 pounds now.  Jaycee sat under the bar and fairly easily lifted the 95 pounds off the rack.  She pushed up the first few reps like the bar was weightless and slowed slightly by the time she hit 8.  I expected her to keep going, but she put the bar back on the rack, sat up, looked directly at me for some reason, smiled and said, "Still too easy...I'm ready to add some weight."  I had struggled with the 65 pound bar, so I was very impressed by how easily and confidently Jaycee lifted 95.  Mindy got on the bench next and although much slower, pushed up rep after rep until she too hit 8.  The nerves kind of came over me as I approached the bench for my turn.  I knew 8 would be a significant struggle, so I had the number 6 in my mind as a realistic goal.  I sat flat on the bench, raised my arms up and firmly gripped the bar.  As I lifted it off the rack, I was instantly shocked at how much heavier 95 pounds felt over 65, but then realized it was a huge 50% jump in weight.  My confidence had immediately left my body and as I lowered the bar to my breasts, the weight felt immense,  I got to try to use a slight bounce off my firm twins and with that, I was able to lift the bar a few inches above them.  At that point, my arms froze in place and I grunted loudly putting every ounce of strength I had into the push.  Jaycee, Mindy and Teresa all cheered loudly and encouraged me to lift it, but as the brief seconds passed, all the strength in my thin arms was gone and the bar came down swiftly to my chest.  My wife, grabbed the bar from my weakened hands and easily lifted it up to the rack.  Mindy and Jaycee patted me on the back and said, "Good try." as I dejectedly stood up and walked a few feet away.  I knew the jump in weight was significant, but I expected to get at least 5 or 6 reps.  the fact that I had got zero was a bit embarrassing and when I looked over at Teresa, she had a big smile on her face and gave me a wink, almost giddy at my utter lack of strength.  The other thing that got me, was that Jaycee had just commented on how easy the weight was to lift.  Having my bodybuilder wife outlift me was one thing, but a 20-year-old college girl just easily outlifted me.  That was also a bit of a shock to my ego.

As I stood there watching Gary get under the bar and start to lift the weight, Jaycee came over and gave me a firm side hug.  It was a little odd in that she held me tightly against her muscular, fit body but didn't say anything, just embraced me warmly.  I looked over again at my gorgeous muscle laden wife and she was just laughing and I saw her lip to me silently, "Look who found a new friend."  I stuck my tongue out at her and we both kind of silently laughed.  As that was going on, Gary slowed drastically, but managed to eek out an 8th rep.  He put the bar down, stood up and shook his arms out, which were obviously tightening up on him.  "Damn." he said, "This is starting to get a bit heavy."  I kind of squeezed Jaycee's firm, rounded shoulder tightly as he said that, knowing she had quite easily lifted the weight.  She kind of squeezed me back, obviously getting my message.

As soon as Gary cleared the bench, Jaycee quickly switched out the 25-pound weights for 35 pound weights, making the bar 115 pounds.  She got under it and repped out 6 in very quick fashion.  There was almost no struggle and I quickly realized she was significantly stronger than me.  I guessed that I could have maybe lifted 85 pounds, so Jaycee had just proven to be well better than that.  As She skipped back over to me, I gave her a quick hug and said, "Damn girl, you made that look easy!"  She just smiled, turned at her aunt and yelled, "C'mon Aunt Mindy, you got this."  Right then, Mindy began her lift.  The weight seemed to be heavy for her, and as she got to the 5th rep, she was done.  The 6th turned out to be too many and Teresa helped her re-rack the bar.  Mindy hadn't gotten 6, but 5 was still pretty good and it was time to start lowering the rep count anyway.  With that, Gary now shook his arms a bit more and laid down on the bench.  I knew he wanted to lift as much as his wife, but the look in his eyes was not very convincing.  He slowly reached up and firmly grabbed the bar.  As he lifted the bar out above him, it didn't seem very steady and I knew this would be tough.  He then lowered the bar to his chest and began to push up.  However, it was not a firm, fast push.  It was much more like a slow struggle.  He raised the bar once, struggled mightily a second time, and by the third rep, he was shaking like a leaf, grunting loudly and barely got it to the top and pulled it back and in to the rack.  We all cheered and congratulated him but I think he knew, Mindy and his niece had just out repped him.  He stood up with a look of doubt and I knew exactly how he was feeling.

Jaycee seemed to be getting more excited and she quickly took off the 35's and replaced them with 45-pound weights.  She lowered herself under the bar and banged out 4 reps in rapid succession before racking the weight.  She popped up, came over and stood next to me again.  Mindy then sat down and slowly un-racked the bar and held it above her.  She slowly lowered the weight and slowly pushed it back up.  There was some shaking and some pausing going on, but she eventually got it up and racked it.  We all jumped up and high fived her and hugged her as she exclaimed, "New Personal Best 135 pounds!!!"  We were all stoked for her and even Gary came over and gave her a quick kiss before his try.  With a couple minute rest, Gary got on the bench and gripped the bar.  As he lifted up above him, it seemed to waver greatly and I knew he was under duress.  Gary slowly lowered the bar, but within two seconds of trying to raise it, I knew he was stuck.  He moaned and grunted and pushed and squirmed, but none of that movement helped and the bar evetually lowered down to his chest, trapping him beneath its weight.  Knowing he was out of strength; Teresa again easily lifted the weight up and racked it to the stand.  Gary was now out of the competition, having been outlifted by his wife and niece.  He looked a bit down, but we made a few funny comments and let him be.

Now more excited than before, Jaycee added 10 pounds to each side.  "Wow." I exclaimed, "155 pounds.  That's more than I weigh."  She looked over at me, smiled and said, "More than me too."  With that, she lowered herself under the bar reached up and grabbed it.  She then pulled it out above her, let it hover but only just, then lowered it to her chest.  With a quick burst of power in her strong, tan, full chest and shoulders, Jaycee slowly lifted the weight all he way up and slammed it back on the rack.  "Wow." she exclaimed, "That's a new Personal Best for me too."  Mindy stepped over and gave her a huge high-five.  Mindy the took the 10's off and replaced them with 5's, making the overall weight 145.  She then sat under the bar and by the skin of her teeth and great struggle, slowly lifted the bar all the way up.  We all chered, knowing it was obviously another PB for her and Jaycee gave her a huge bear hug.  Gary reluctantly came over and gave her a quick kiss, but I could tell it was killing him that his wife had just outlifted him.  He knew she worked out a lot and was a little buff and strong, but to be 5 feet away as she lifts 30 more pounds than you has to be a kick to the ego.

Super excited to go for another PB, Jaycee put more weight on the bar and got it to 165 pounds.  At this point, I started to think this was some really heavy weight.  She laid on the bench under the bar and started to psych herself up.  "C'mon, you got this." she kept repeating again and again and again.  Finally, she lifted the bar off the rack and above her.  With raw strength and power, she lowered it to her chest and then began to lift.  I started yelling, "Push, push, push, push." as Jaycee started to lift the weight.  A she did, it started to move up in a constant, slow motion and eventually made it up to the rack.  She banged it in and immediately jumped up for joy.  As she did, I noticed the beautiful separation and roundness to her quad muscles and her perfectly firm, rounded ass.  She was quite a physical specimen and I knew the guys at school had to be all over her.  Gary was not eager to watch his niece outlift him by a mile and so he said, "OK guys, this fun's over, now let's get the BBQ going."  We all agreed but Jaycee said she wanted to wait a few minutes and then go for another PB.  Mindy and Gary walked back next door while Teresa and I waited and encouraged Jaycee as she hit another PB at 175 pounds and then barely failed at 185.  I was beyond impressed that the college girl just banged out a 175-pound bench press and she high-fived Teresa and gave me a huge bear hug and slightly lifted me off the ground with her powerful track body.  I looked over at my wife and she was now dying with laughter having watched this girl way outlift me in the bench press, and then actually lift me up in real life.  I just gave my wife a wink and wry smile back as we headed quickly over to the BBQ.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Medals

We made our way back over to Gary and Mindy's to get going on the BBQ.  Jaycee immediately ran to the back deck to brag to her aunt and uncle about her new incredibly strong PB on the bench press.  She said, "Oh my God Mindy, I never thought I could lift that much weight!  I lifted it off the bar and it did feel heavy, but for some reason, I had this feeling I could do it.  I slowly let it down and then tried to summon a huge burst of energy to lift it.  Somehow, I had that energy and strength and slowly pushed it all the way up."  Mindy gave her a big hug and said, "You're just a stud Jaycee!  Great job!!!"  Excitedly, Jaycee kind of hop-skipped over to me, which was an incredible sight, to see this hot, tan, fit, pumped up college co-ed bouncing around.  As she got to me, she firmly grabbed my hand and forcefully pulled me towards the house saying, "Let me show you my track medals."  As she pulled me, I looked back at Mindy and Teresa who both had smiles on their faces.  Teresa blurted out, "Have fun with your new friend T!"  I kind of shook my head and was briskly taken into the house.

Jaycee led me to the stairs and started climbing.  As I walked just three steps behind, I was mesmerized by her thick muscular calves, quads and firm rounded ass.  She was easily the hottest college girl I had ever laid eyes on.  We got to her room and she pointed to the wall above her bed which had easily 20 different colored medals and ribbons covering it.  As I was looking at those, I heard her turn on the shower in her attached bathroom.  As I quickly looked over, she had flicked off her shoes and was removing her UCLA track shirt.  She slowly lifted it over her gorgeous blond hair and then tossed it to the ground.  I stood there frozen, and speechless as I stared at her gorgeous, firm, small b-cup breasts, fully pumped upper chest, also recently pumped up shoulders and strong arms.  She was an athletic beauty and I was unbelievably impressed with the development on her young physique.  I immediately realized that she thought I was a girl, and apparently women just disrobe in front of each other without a thought.  As I tried to act natural, like I was a chick and this was normal, Jaycee said as she slowly approached, "So Teresa, have you ever been with a woman?"  Still in shock I answered, "Of course!....I mean yes....I mean no....uh why."  "That was a bit of an odd answer." Jaycee said, now in total control of herself and the conversation as I was stumbling over my thoughts and words.  She paused briefly, lowered her tight shorts to the ground, pulling them down over her rounded powerful thighs and extremely strong looking calves.  As they hit the ground, she stood back upright in her fully nude glory.  Her body was completely smooth except for a small straight patch of short cut hair just above her vagina.  A huge tingling sensation came over me and as she took another powerful step towards me, I took a step backwards and hit my back against the wall.

Jaycee took one more step forward and was now inches from my face.  "What....what....what are you doing?"  I stuttered.  With her face just two inches from mine she softly said, "Don't be scared Teresa, I saw you staring at me constantly in the gym.  I even saw a reflection in the mirror of you licking your lips once as I walked over to the bench....didn't I?"  I was now a bit too scared to speak, I now knew I'd been caught.  Again, she softly repeated, "Didn't I?"  I slowly nodded YES.  With that, Jaycee said, "I think you're smoking hot too Teresa and she pushed her powerful, heavy, naked body against mine and leaned in for a kiss.  I tried to resist at first, but after a few more seconds, I opened my mouth and took in her warm, firm tongue.  As we made out, I found myself reaching out and fondling her thick, muscular biceps.  She could tell I liked them and began flexing them and relaxing them for me over and over and over again.  I couldn't hold myself back and I was forcefully kissing her and we were having a friendly sword fight with our tongues.

After another minute of that, Jaycee pulled her head back, lifted my top, completely exposing my large firm breasts and said, "Those are the most perfect set of tits I've ever seen!"  She then started cupping and massaging them with her strong hands and took my left boob and nipple in her mouth.  Her wet, firm kiss was amazing and I couldn't believe I was having a "Lesbian encounter" with this gorgeous girl after "coming out as a woman" just a day earlier.  As she did that, Jaycee reached her robust left hand around my torso and kind of violently pulled me in to her, smashing my abs against her powerful torso.  She then slowly started grinding her naked pussy against my daisy dukes.  Next, this gorgeous, strong, athletic girl put out her tongue and passionately began licking my chest, then both boobs and nipples over and over.  Jaycee then slowly lowered her body down and began erotically licking and kissing my six-pack abs.  I could feel her tongue as it caressed every hump of my strong muscular abs and as it hit and dragged down each valley.  The feeling was becoming overwhelming and I knew the effects of my pot gummies could not possibly contain my penis for much longer.  I was fearful that her next step would be to attack my crotch where she would surely find my penis, so I pulled on her gently and whispered, "Get back up here."  With that, Jaycee slowly licked and caressed her way back up my abs, then to my firm, gorgeous breasts, up my chest and neck, and finally our lips met for another long, deep kiss.

I tried to end this amazing moment before it went too far and pulled my head back slightly, smiled and slowly pushed her back.  A wry smile came across her face and she said, "Oh no you don't....I know you want this."  She then lifted her right arm and hit a bicep pose.  A ball of gorgeous, impressive muscle popped up to attention.  I couldn't resist and instinctively pulled her in tightly and took her flexed bicep into my mouth.  I began kissing and caressing its beautiful firm shape and it was becoming wet from my lips.  She slowly started flexing and relaxing it as I embraced its glory as I was slowly becoming entranced with her.  Jaycee then grabbed my right wrist with her left hand and slowly moved it towards her pussy.  As I began fingering her, she tilted her head back in utter enjoyment.  Knowing my strengths, I lowered down to my knees, reached forward and stuck my tongue into her moist pink taco.  I found her small, firm clit and began licking it vigorously.  As I titillated her clit, I also began thrusting my head forward and back.  Jaycee reached her powerful arms down and grabbed my shoulders.  She then began thrusting my body back and forth as well.  I reached my hands around and grabbed her rounded, powerful hamstrings.  I began massaging them up and down, feeling their full muscular shape in my palms.  It was sending a shockwave through my body as I also pleasured her passionately.

As I continued to pleasure her G-spot, I couldn't help but start caressing her up and down.  I reached up and grabbed her firm, rounded, huge glutes in my hands.  I began squeezing and massaging them slowly, adding to the overall erotic moment.  They were so well developed and muscular for such a young girl and I started to feel some movement in my cock.  She playfully flexed and relaxed her butt in my hands a few times, knowing I was infatuated with them.  My brain damn near exploded at that point!  I then lowered them down slowly, feeling the front side of her sturdy, mighty quads.  The firmness and strength in them were also mind-blowing and I wanted to pour BBQ sauce on them and lick them clean.  Finally, I moved my arms down and began to grab and squeeze her full, smooth, robust calves.  They had to propel her quickly though all of her track events and I was beginning to understand why she had won so many medals.  Her body was insane and every inch of it was firm, muscular and strong.  I knew I had to finish her off before my cock exploded out of my Daisy Dukes.  I began to lick her clit faster and faster, with more firmness.  Like Teresa, Jaycee started to shake and moan and shudder faster and faster.  Her strong torso started to bang into my head as I pleasured her but I didn't care.  I moved and licked vigorously over and over again, taking her beautiful, slightly erect clit into my mouth.  My warm, wet mouth and tongue were doing their job and Jaycee eventually shook violently, twitched back and forth and then orgasmed greatly, sending wet liquid briskly out of her vagina and onto my face.

Completely satisfied and relaxed, Jaycee slowly lowered herself to the ground and leaned lovingly against me as we sat silently, our backs against the wall.    She placed her hand on my abs and caressed them slowly as we rested.  "Wow." She said softly, "I've never climaxed before.  That was amazing."  I didn't know what to say, so I just leaned in and kissed her passionately again for a minute.  Jaycee then slowly stood up, looked at me deeply, then slowly walked towards her bathroom to shower.  I watched her muscular, firm legs and ass with each powerful stride and shook my head in disbelief as she disappeared behind the glass.  Our passionate moment over, my thoughts immediately returned to my gorgeous, muscle laden wife Teresa who must at this point be wondering when I'm going to return.  I popped down another Pot-Gummy, pulled my top back over my firm breasts, adjusted my package, hoping it would soon calm down and headed back out to the BBQ.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

"Pink taco" how perfect is that! Great work! K+

jdm022

Back to the group...

The Gummies and a few minutes in the restroom worked.  By the time I headed down to the deck, my shorts were completely flat and I was good to go.  I still couldn't believe I had been faking this whole chick thing for one day and already had a lesbian experience with a gorgeous young co-ed, but Teresa's female DNA was running through my body and she was hot, so I guess it all made sense.  I walked outside and up to the gang.  They were sitting at the round table and instead of grabbing my own seat, I walked up to my hulking wife and sat on her thick, muscle-bound quads.  As I did, Teresa wrapped her 19" herculean arm around my torso, pulled me tightly against her robust pecs and started kissing me on the back of the neck.  I leaned my head back slightly and enjoyed her love smooches while I also reached down and grabbed her powerful right forearm with my hands.  It was incredibly solid and huge.  I laughed just thinking about how big she was becoming, especially with the knowledge that she wanted to become much bigger.  At 200 pounds of solid muscle, I was curious what it would be like, wrapping my arms around a soon to be 240 pound wife.

As we sat there, enjoying each others company, Mindy looked across the table, smiled and said, "You two have to be the best-looking couple out there."  I smiled back and said, "Ohhhh Thank You Mindy, that's so nice of you to say."  "Oh, I mean it." Mindy replied, "You're the happiest, fittest, most in synch couple I think I've ever met."  I immediately got up, walked over and gave Mindy a huge hug.  "And those are amazing." Mindy said with a smile as she looked at my breasts.  Teresa kind of laughed and I walked back over and perched myself on her mighty quads once again.  As I did, I wrapped my arm around her thick neck, leaned in, said, "I love you." and gave her a quick, wet, passionate kiss.

A few minutes later, while we were all chatting away, Jaycee walked out onto the deck.  She was very giddy, with as huge smile on her face and very satisfied look in her eye as she kind of walk-skipped over to the table.  It took Mindy and Teresa a few seconds to realize, but they began laughing hysterically when they realized what she was wearing.  Like me, she put on White shoes, short Daisy Dukes and an almost identical red 3/4 crop top with long sleeves.  I was shocked to see that obvious show of affection and was almost frozen in fear thinking Teresa might suspect something between me and Jaycee.  Mindy thought it was fantastic and made me get up and stand next to Jaycee for a picture.  I tried to decline, but it was obvious Teresa didn't suspect anything as she insisted, I take the picture too.  Reluctantly, I got up and stood next to Jaycee.  She was way too smiley and giddy and when I got next to her, she quickly snapped her head towards mine and gave me a kiss.  I kind of snapped my head back and Teresa said, "Jesus honey, play along."  With that, Jaycee kind of gave me a wry look and I returned the kiss for the audience's delight.  We then stood next to each other, Jaycee basically hanging on me as she gripped me tightly.  The moment couldn't end fast enough and as I started to walk away, back towards my massive wife, Jaycee grabbed my arm, spun me around, wrapped her strong arms around my torso and legs and easily hoisted me into a front cradle carry.  As Mindy and Teresa laughed, Jaycee spun us around like newlyweds as Mindy snapped pics.  After a couple more spins, Jaycee finally put me down and gave me another quick kiss.  I couldn't believe how forward she was being, especially in front of everyone, but she was just to smitten to care.  As we all sat back down, I quickly grabbed my glass of wine for some sips of pleasure.

Just making some small talk, Teresa asked Jaycee, "So, do you have a boyfriend?"  She looked at me with the biggest guilty smile and said, "No, not right now...just too busy with school and track stuff."  I looked the other way and just tried to act like I wasn't interested.  As we got to kind of making small talk, Gary came over and said, "Food's Ready!"  With that, he put out plates of burgers, hot dogs and some salad.  I grabbed some salad and one meat patty.  I was avoiding bread to keep my fit figure.  Meanwhile, Mindy, Teresa and Jaycee loaded their plates with two burgers each.  I looked at them all and said, 'No wonder you're all so strong!"  They all smiled and Jaycee looked at me, flexed her bicep and said, "You gotta feed the machine!"  It was an impressive bulge under her sleeve and made it very obvious how she was able to carry me so easily.  I laughed back and accidentally gave her a wink.  "Shit." I thought, "The last thing I wanted to do was give her any false signals.  She was a smitten little horn dog and was waaaay to into me for my own good."  After some more chat and eating, we finally finished up and with two meat patties left, instead of letting them go to waste, Teresa took one while Jaycee ate the other.  So in a matter of 20 minutes, my wife and Jaycee each downed three burgers and some salad.  They were both Alpha's for sure and I was kind of impressed with them both.

I enjoyed being in the massive, strong arms of my wife, but I was feeling a little uncomfortable around Jaycee.  She kept giving me a giddy look and I badly needed to get out of the situation.  As we sat there, I kind of leaned my head back, and said, "Let's get out of here babe, I want to see how much you can bench."  I figured getting her to just leave would be difficult, but saying we needed to workout might help.  "Oh." She answered, "You want to see how strong these babies are?"  At the same time, she did something that both shocked and excited me greatly.  Teresa began bouncing her pecs massively.  The strength in them threw me forward as they flexed simultaneously and I turned around to look at them.  They heaved greatly and seemed to bounce with tremendous force.  I put my hand on one of them and the rounded, rock hard surface was insane.  Jaycee jumped up too and quickly came over and gave them a feel.  I had one hand on her left peck, while Jaycee put one on the right.  "Oh my god!" Jaycee exclaimed, "That is awesome!"  We were all amazed.

Teresa quickly kind of put her arms under my legs and simultaneously wrapped her other muscular arm under Jaycee's legs.  She then held us tightly to her torso and stood up.  "Holy Shit!' Jaycee exclaimed as Teresa stood upright with the two of us in her arms like kids.  She then powerfully began walking us towards Tim's garage gym.  She then looked at me, winked and said, "I guess it's time to show you how strong I really am."  I was already in utter shock as she easily hoisted me and Jaycee and carried us like babies.  "What does that mean?" I asked her.  "Well." My wife replied, "I'm a lot stronger than I look."  "What the hell babe." I stated, "You look strong as fuck!"  She laughed and we eventually made it to the garage.  Again, still holding us in her arms, Teresa moved Jaycee towards the key pad.  Instinctively, Jaycee reached out, punched in the code, and the door began to rise.  Having proven her point, Teresa put us down and we walked inside.

There was a heightened sense of awareness and anticipation in the air as I realized that I hadn't seen my wife lift a weight since she was 135 pounds in a sporting goods store.  Even then, I hated to admit it, but she actually curled more weight than I did.  Now, after gaining 65 pounds of Genetically-Enhanced muscle, I was curious just how fucking strong she had become.  Jaycee looked at her and asked, "How much to start?"  Jaycee was obviously going to assist with putting on the plates, as I would be struggling with the 45 pounds the whole time...if I could even lift it at all.  Teresa casually said, "Two plates."  Jaycee shook her head and said, "Wow, that's a pretty heavy warm up."  She then rolled over two 45 pound plates, put one on the left and then one on the right.  With kind of a wry smile on her face, Teresa looked at Jaycee and said, "No honey, I meant two on each side."  "Jesus Christ."  She replied, "That's 225 POUNDS!!!....for a Warm-Up?"  Teresa shook her head up and down and kind of stretched out her arms and chest.  Jaycee put on the additional weight and I watched with eagerness to see how strong my wife now was.

As Teresa laid on the bench, I was in awe of her massive quads and even more impressed with the incredible amount of hamstring muscle that hung down beautifully from the underside of her leg.  I didn't even know a hamstring could have that much muscle in it.  Casually, Teresa reached up to the bar with her meaty arms.  She grabbed the bar, held the 225 pounds up and slowly lowered it down.  It briefly touched her gorgeous, muscular pecs and she swiftly, but under full control, lifted the weight back up.  It looked quite easy for her and Jaycee and I were obviously impressed.  After a brief pause at the top, Teresa methodically lowered the weight again, not super-fast, but under full control.  It was obvious that she was not struggling at all.  She lowered the bar and raised it not to 5, not to 10, but to 15 full, easy reps.  She then placed the bar on the rack, looked at Jaycee and said, "Ok, now let's get some weight on here!"  Jaycee laughed in excitement and gave Teresa a high five.  I started to do some math in my head and quickly realized that my wife had just easily warmed up with three and a half times my one rep max.  I knew she was a good amount stronger than me, but this seemed almost impossible.

Jaycee then walked over to the plate rack and asked Teresa, "25's, 35's or 45's?'  My wife kind of smirked and said,  "45's!"  She grabbed the 45's and rolled them to the bar, then hoisted each up and placed them on either side.  The bar looked intimidating to say the least with all of that weight on it.  I looked at my wife and asked, "How much is that?"  Before she could even answer, Jaycee gave me a kind of professor like look and said, "315 pounds."  I shook my head again in disbelief as my herculean wife laid under the weight.  As she gripped the bar, her gorgeous triceps muscle bulged and turned into an unbelievably full-rounded horseshoe shaped mass.  It was like I was getting an anatomy lesson on the human muscle structure as I ogled her huge growth.  She then lifted the bar up and over herself and amazingly lowered the 315-pound bar down to her chest and easily back up again.  I just stared and watched as she did it again and again and again.  Before she was done, Teresa had easily done 10 reps and then placed it back on the rack.  Jaycee was impressed and I was beside myself, realizing that this was a female and my wife, so easily lifting the bar.  As my wife sat back upright, she looked at Jaycee and said, "two more plated please."  It was unfathomable to me, that my wife would be lifting 400 pounds, but it seemed possible at this point.  After a few minutes of rest, Teresa laid down and gripped the 405 pound bar.  With a grunt and a little yell to psych herself up, she hoisted it up and over.  Teresa then lowered it down slowly, touching her massive chest briefly, and then raised it to full height.  I figured she was done, but she repeated the feat two more times before allowing Jaycee to help her re-rack the bar.

Now, as the workout was really turning up the heat, and with a few more minutes of rest, Teresa said she'd be right back and needed to go into the house and grab a workout drink.  Jumping on the opportunity, Jaycee ran up to me, hugged me tightly around the arms and torso and leaned into me forcefully, essentially trapping me between her tight grip and muscular body and the wall.  Completely powerless to move, I asked, "What are you doing?"  Without answering she leaned in and began kissing me wildly.  I tried to wiggle loose, knowing Teresa would soon be back, but Jaycee was just too strong.  She pulled her head back slightly, looked me deeply in the eye and said, "Kiss me baaaaaack.  He he he."  I knew she wouldn't release me unless I complied, so I briefly leaned in and made out with her passionately for a few moments.  Fairly satisfied, I guess.  She leaned back, released her unbreakable grip and said, "Was that so hard?"  I answered, "I'm married Jaycee, c'mon."  "I know." She replied with a smile, "and he's hotter than hell too.  I just want to eat you both up."  "What?" I responded, "I thought you were a lesbian?'  "I am." She responded, "But you both have something exotic going on and I'm incredibly attracted to you both."  We heard the door from the house close and Teresa was approaching.  Hearing that, Jaycee gave me a smile and a wink and quickly sauntered back over to the bench.  As Teresa approached, Jaycee placed her hand on my wife's peck and said, Wow, just like a little slice of heaven on you there."  Teresa laughed and Jaycee turned at me and gave me a fun wink.  "Holy shit!" I thought, this chick want's a damn threesome.

With that, my unbelievable wife again laid on the bench as she had asked Jaycee to add a 25-pound weight to each side.  That made the weight 455 pounds.  More fucking weight than I could possibly imagine and I took out my phone to video the attempt.  "Is this a PR." I asked.  "Yes." Teresa replied, "By 10 pounds."  Jaycee placed her strong hands on the bar and helped my wife lift it off the rack.  Once over her, I had a close up video going and panned from the weight, down Teresa's incredibly full and muscular forearms, to her gargantuan, bulging triceps and down to her thick, meaty pecs.  I then backed the camera up slightly to get the attempt.  Teresa slowly lowered the weight, got a mild pec bounce and then kind of "girl screamed." She pushed.  It didn't pause like I had expected and within a few seconds was completely extended to the top.  Teresa slammed the bar down to the rack, clapped her hands forcefully, jumped up and grabbed me in a full bear hug.  Without thinking, she spun me around in the air like a tiny child and I'm sure I know felt almost weightless in her grasp.  We kissed passionately for a few seconds and then my wife put me down.  As she did, she looked at Jaycee who then jumped into my wife's arms.  Teresa had no choice but to catch her and as she did, Jaycee leaned in and gave her a firm, wet kiss on the lips.  My wife was in a bit of shock, looked at me, laughed and put Jaycee back down.  As we both stood there, a little surprised, Jaycee walked over to me, leaned me backwards in her arms, looked at Teresa and asked, "Are you into this...." As she bent down and locked lips with mine.  She leaned into me forcefully and it was obvious to Teresa that we were making out.  Jaycee then leaned back up, lifted me to a standing position and said, "Cause if you are....I am!!!"

My wife wasn't sure what to do.  She knew we were in a very interesting new state of sexuality, but I didn't know if she would freak out and break me and Jaycee in two.  Teresa walked over slowly, grabbed Jaycee, leaned her backwards and then began making out with her.  At first, they kissed briefly, but then Teresa really leaned into it and wet, moist lips were slopping off each other heavily.  My wife then leaned Jaycee up, nodded her head and said, "We'll see...." She then walked back over to the bench, sat down and said to us, "Why don't we try 10 more pounds first."  Jaycee quickly walked to the plate rack, grabbed two 5-pound weights and put them on.  There was an incredible amount of excitement in the air after the latest development and even Teresa seemed kind of giddy.  She lowered he gorgeous, muscle-bound body under the bar and lifted the 455 pounds off the rack.  This was a lot of weight, even for my wife and her massive arms were shaking ever so slightly.  As the bar went down, Teresa again got a little bit of a pec bounce and then pushed with everything she had.  Her thick, firm torso and lower back came off the bench slightly, she let out another brief scream, and again, her powerful arms began to move the weight up.  It moved slowly...but it moved and withing 4 or 5 seconds, she got it to the top.  With a giant thud she slammed the bar into it and jumped in the air.  She grabbed me easily in one arm and Jaycee in the other.  Her strength was undeniable, and as she easily held us in mid air, she took turns going back and forth, making out with me for a few moments and then turning her attention to Jaycee and making out with her as well.  It was a beautiful, muscle bound love fest and Teresa finally turned and waddled us inside....
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reverie

I take it that David is close to having ovaries and getting a period any time. Sounds to me he's going to be the loving mother to the planned child at the begining of the story. Great writing!

jdm022

Three-some

As Teresa easily carried us into the house with her bulging 19" biceps, Jaycee looked at me with her beautiful, young face, reached over and pulled my top off.  My perfectly shaped C-Cup breasts perched exposed for her gazing eyes.  Jaycee then leaned in and took my right tit in her mouth.  She began to lick and titillate it, I was feeling very teased, but luckily the Pot Gummy was doing it's job and my cock stayed in place.  Right then, Teresa said, "Aren't they the most beautiful things you've ever seen in your life?"  Jaycee shook her head in agreement with my wife and kept sucking.  I looked at my wife and asked, "Really?"  She looked me deeply in the eyes, nodded as well and answered, "I can't stop thinking about them honey.  And I've masturbated a few times just thinking about them."  I smiled back and thought, "I knew I loved looking and jerking off to them, but having Teresa do it, sent me into an unbelievably happy, euphoric state!"  Teresa took us all into the bedroom, sat Jaycee and I on the bed and then she began cupping, kissing and sucking on my other exposed breast.  I sat at the end of the bed in disbelief as I had two smoke-shows caressing and loving my glorious chest.

As they pleasured me, I thought I would enjoy having Jaycee there, but I found all of my attention being focused on the insanely muscular neck and traps of my muscle-bound wife.  Jaycee was a perfect specimen in her own right, I realized that, but the massive muscles and power contained in my wife, thankfully, took all of my attention.  How could I be so lucky, this tiny mistake at the lab had turned her into the ultimate female, ans she was all mine.  I was still enjoying the girls on my breasts when Teresa stopped sucking, backed up and stood to take off her clothes.  Jaycee turned to look, and we both gasped as Teresa removed her tank top and then lowered her shorts past her 34" muscle laden thighs and diamond shaped calves.  As she passed the shorts past her clit, it popped out in it's completely blood filled, 9" erect state.  Jaycee gasped and lost her breath just staring at it.  Before I could move, Jaycee jumped off the bed, took to her knees and gulped Teresa's love muscle in her mouth.  After 4 or 5 deep thrusts, Jaycee lifted her head up, looked at Teresa and said, "This is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."  She then lowered her head back down and began deep thoating it like a fucking porn star.  Teresa looked over to me and we made eye contact.  She then moved her lips saying, "I LOVE YOU!" 

I wasn't sure what to do, so I stood up, walked around Teresa's back and began massaging her towering traps.  I then started feeling and caressing the massive bulges of muscle that now covered her growing back.  Her lats were so wide and thick, I couldn't even fully wrap my arms around her any more.  I tried, and ended up getting my hands around to her huge, rounded, bulging pecs.  As I took them in my hands, their mass was overwhelming and I began to realize why my wife was now about 6 or 7 times stronger than me now.  As I heard Jaycee's wet, loud sucking, I started to get a little jealous and wanted my wife's cock in my mouth now more than ever.  I got on my knees next to Jaycee, gave her a gentle nudge and said, "My turn."  As I kind of leaned in to take over the sucking, Jaycee shoved my massively sending my flying and hard onto my back.  As I looked up, Teresa had her eyes closed and was oblivious to the whole thing.  I thought that was quite rude, and hoped Jaycee just got caught up in the moment.  Again I said, "Seriously Jaycee, my turn."  and I kind of leaned in again.  This time, without warning, Jaycee reached her muscular left arm in and then exploded it with furious force, blasting me in the jaw.

The force of the blow again sent my flying backwards and I hit my head hard on the wood flooring.  I was knocked senseless and as I laid on the ground staring at the ceiling, an enormous pain overcame my face and head.  Fear gripped me and I laid frozen not knowing what to do.  I had never been hit that hard in my life and I reached up to feel my jaw, which I wasn't even sure would be there any more.  I was a little afraid to look over, but when I did Jaycee waved me off emphatically, like a fly, in a manner telling me to get the fuck out.  Not knowing what to do, I ran into the bathroom and shut the door.  My head and jaw were starting to throb massively and as I looked at myself in the mirror, I began to cry uncontrollably.  As the tears streamed down my face, I fell to the floor as a plethora of senses overcame me.  Fear and jealousy were the worst and as I sat on the floor, feeling helpless as some stranger was pleasuring my wife, I began to shake uncontrollably.  I tried hard to calm myself down, but my heart was racing and my entire head was hurting.  After crying uncontrollably for 5 or 10 minutes, I finally mustered up a little courage and decided I was going to confront Jaycee.

Still shaking, I slowly opened the bathroom door.  I knew I wasn't going to be happy with what was going on, but what I saw shocked me and I think my heart briefly stopped beating.  Instead of getting a blow job, my 200 pound, muscle-laden wife was now on top of Jaycee, throttling her with her massive cock.  Jaycee was in the dogie position, and my massive wife had her powerful hands around Jaycee's waist as she thrust-ed her hips and her 9" love muscle into her pussy.  I was fucking blown away and realized for the first time, that my wife's clit was now as large and pleasurable to a woman as any mans cock, and bigger than most at that.  Again and Again, Teresa penetrated Jaycee, sending ultimate pleasure through them both as they both moaned in ecstasy.  As I watched my wife having sex with this woman, and loving every second of it, a feeling of jealousy and complete inadequacy overtook me.  I wanted to intervene, I wanted to trade places with Jaycee, but I knew I couldn't....I couldn't provide that exact pleasure to my wife.  The overwhelming senses completely overtook me and I felt lightheaded and then fainted to the floor.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hairylover321

I wonder if this will encourage David to try to reverse his changes. Great work K+

havok1209

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wonder if this will encourage David to try to reverse his changes. Great work K+

I would certainly hope so.