Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkhamAsylum

I agree with the people above. This has been a great read.


jdm022

You Tube

My wife and I had a fun couple of weeks and while doing some more meal prep for her, I received a group text from my sister.  Teresa, my brother and I were all on it.  My sister included a link and said, "Hey, I've already made $200 off this vid...let's do another...SOON!"  I was curious what she was talking about, so I clicked on the link.  Sure enough, she had posted a video titled, "Sister beats brothers in family arm-wrestling match."  It started with a slow-mo of me getting beat by Teresa, with a quick pan to my mom and brother laughing and celebrating as Teresa had easily slammed my arm to the table.  My sister did a good bit of editing and added sound effects and video effects during the match.  After that, she did a similar editing job as my brother was also beaten by Teresa.  She even added a quick vid of my brother bragging about how he was going to hit the gym and beat her next time.  Finally, she added a quick fun interview of Teresa, congratulating her and getting her to do a quick biceps flex.  "Damn." I thought, I didn't even know she had been recording us chat while we were walking around after the matches.  It was a great video and the comments below were awesome too.  Mostly people saying how hot Teresa was and wanting to know when the re-match video was coming.

A bit later Teresa got home and I asked her if she saw the video.  She had and she was really excited about it.  "Oh my God." she said, "I'm soooo gonna kick your brothers butt the next time we arm-wrestle."  "Really." I replied, "He said he's going to work out and get a bit stronger."  "Yeah, I know." Teresa replied, "But I've been doing double days and lifting like a freak.  Plus, I've been eating like crazy.  I'm literally going to kick his ass."  She then smiled and walked over and stood so close her nose was just a half inch from my face.  It was kind of intimidating, but her attitude was super-hot and she whispered, "Is that OK baby....is it OK if I crush him and his inflated ego for you and all the YouTubers to see?"  I gave her a quick peck on the lips and said, "Oh yeah baby....do what you gotta do!"  With that, Teresa wrapped her powerful arms around me in a bear hug, leaned back slightly, easily lifting me off the ground and said, "Good hon, cause this Babe is getting pretty frickin' Strong!"

I had never even thought about or fantasized about being the weaker partner in the marriage, but now it just seemed so natural for me.  It seemed natural and right that Teresa could hoist me into the air so easily.  I had a growing subconscious or ingrained belief and desire to be cared for, protected and maybe even dominated in the physical part of the relationship.  I wanted Teresa to get stronger, and there was no limit in my mind of how strong that might be.  My past self would probably not care if my girl was physically fit, but I always had a belief that no matter how strong any girlfriend I had might become, I figured I would still be stronger.  But now that I was surely weaker than Teresa, it felt natural, even desirable. 

Teresa put me down and grabbed her cell phone to call my sister.  I followed her into the kitchen, but she put her hand out and said, "Honey, I need to have a private conversation with your sister about next weeks BBQ."  I gave her a funny look, said, "OK" and walked into the other room.  It was obvious they were planning the possible video and stuff for our rematches and for some reason it was some sort of secret.  How secret could it be, I thought, we just did it a couple of weeks ago and were simply going to do it again in a week.  I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but they were on the phone for an hour and Teresa was laughing and surely, she and my sister were having a great time planning it.  It took a while, but they eventually hung up.  Knowing her moment of privacy was over, I walked back into the kitchen to ask what was so much fun.  Teresa was downing a huge chicken breast with a side of broccoli and with her mouth full, barely audible, she said, "I can't tell you babe...It's gonna be a surprise, but really funny.  Your sis is hoping to get a bunch more hits on her videos and make some more money!!!"

The next week flew by and I asked Teresa at least 5 times what she and my sister were planning for the BBQ videos.  I never got a word out of her and she was doing nothing that week but working out twice a day, eating like a horse and sleeping.  Normally she was really horny, but she was so tired from the over-working out that we hadn't had sex all week.  It was finally Saturday though and we were going to head to my mom's for the family BBQ.  Teresa had gotten up before me to get a last workout in before the event.  I knew Teresa would beat me at the arm-wrestling contest again, especially since I still hadn't worked out and was eating like a bird, while she was hitting the gym constantly and eating like a horse.  She had even lost a little bit of definition over the last few weeks but I could tell she had put on a little size. 

Teresa called me on her way home from the gym so I quickly got her post work-out meal ready.  After that, I decided to do a few push-ups in preparation for the BBQ.  I got down on the ground, laid out fully on my stomach and put my arms out to the sides.  I figured I would try to work in 10 to 20 and get my own little pump going.  As I began to push, I barely made it a few inches off the ground and my arms froze in place.  I tried to put all my strength into the push, but there was just none there.  Within a couple of seconds, still stuck just a few inches off the ground, my shoulders started burning and what little strength I contained in my arms was now exhausted.  I fell back down to the ground having not even completed one full push-up.  Amazed and confused by my complete loss of strength, I attempted to do it again.  With 30 seconds rest, I concentrated greatly and pushed with all my might.  This time, I managed to get a couple more inches off the ground, then arched my back and tilted my head back, convincing myself that I had actually completed a push-up.  It was a lie of course and as I fell back to the ground, I realized that my arm strength had diminished even more over the last three weeks than it had in the previous month or two.  The effects of the lack of testosterone production and increase in estrogen levels was rapidly increasing the genetic changes.  I stood up and looked at my right arm.  It seemed really skinny.  Thinner than I had ever remembered. 

I decided to take a couple of quick measurements before Teresa arrived to see if I was crazy, or if it really was thinner than it had been several weeks earlier when my wife and I had last measured.  I grabbed the tape, wrapped it around my right arm, which I flexed, but there was almost no movement or increased hardness to it.  I wrapped it loosely thinking it might give me a little more self-confidence but noticed the tape only measured 12 ¼".  "Damn!", I thought, It had measured 12 ¾" a little less than a month before.  I knew I was trying to believe a lie, so as much as I knew it would hurt, I re-wrapped the tape around my right arm and pulled it more tightly, for a better, more accurate measurement.  To my dismay, with just a slight tightness to the tape, my flexed arm only stretched it to 11 ¾" A full inch smaller than before.  I realized that I was right-handed though and that it might be bigger than my left.  So, without delay, I quickly wrapped it around my left arm and attempted to flex.  There was virtually zero movement or hardness in that arm as I pulled the tape tightly.  As I figured, It was even smaller.  My left arm only stretched the tape to 11 ¼".  Realizing my muscle was wildling away at a rapid pace, I jumped on the scale to see if I had lost any weight.  The digital numbers raced around, up and down a bit, then slowed and stopped.  I looked down, not quite believing what I was seeing, stepped off, hit the reset button and stepped back on.  The numbers then raced around again but eventually settled on the same number....141.4 pounds.  As I looked in the mirror, I stared in disbelief as I looked down at my thinning waist and skinny legs.  I was no longer the man I had always known, but was very obviously developing the smaller midsection and thinner legs my new DNA was commanding.

Just then, the front door burst open and Teresa came barreling down the hallway.  Her thighs bulged greatly with each powerful step and the teardrop on the inside of the thigh muscle was as rounded and pumped as I had ever seen it.  She was still carrying her gym bag and just wearing a sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off, exposing her pumped biceps and strong looking forearms.  With her workout shoes still on, she towered a couple inches above me as she placed her gorgeous, full, wet lips upon mine.  I grabbed her around the torso and realized that she was as full and solid as ever.  I felt like I was grabbing a damn linebacker and she was oozing physicality.

Teresa then quickly passed, in a hurry to get ready as we were supposed to be to my mom's house in about an hour.  She threw off her clothes and turned on the shower.  "My god Teresa!" I exclaimed, "you're looking huge!"  "I know." She said confidently as she gave me a quick wink.  Her shoulders were now rounded and bulging and although her breasts were obviously smaller than ever, full, muscular pecs were developing nicely in their place.  Before she could jump in the shower, I quickly grabbed the measuring tape and told her to flex her bicep.  She said, "Honey, we're in a hurry."  "I know." I responded, but this will just take a second.  Teresa rolled her eyes but then said, "OK." And held out her flexed right arm.  It was huge and I immediately realized that it dwarfed my ever shrinking arms.  I wrapped the tape around it and pulled it firmly.  I knew it was larger than it had been three weeks earlier, but I couldn't believe it.  Her bicep stretched the tape to 14 ½".  "Holy shit Teresa." I said, 'It's an inch bigger than it was just a few weeks ago.  That's incredible!"  She smiled and pumped it up and down a couple times just for my enjoyment.  I cupped my hand over its peak as she slowly flexed and relaxed it.  It felt huge and solid and powerful.  A sense of awe came over me and I couldn't fathom how strong it was becoming.  Before she could pop in the shower I said, "A quick weight babe." and pointed to the scale.  With another sarcastic eye roll, she hopped on the scale.  I looked down eagerly as the scale slowly stopped flickering and held solid at one number.  "161 pounds! Damn Teresa, thats some really rapid weight gain...that's 32 pounds since our transfusion!....how do you feel?" I asked.  "hmmm..." she thought about it for a moment and then simply answered, "Unstoppable!"  With that, she turned quickly and hopped in the shower.

I realized that as I was becoming smaller and weaker and less confident, my wife was doing the exact opposite.  She was becoming bigger by the day, stronger by the day and more self confident my the minute it seemed.  Weeks before, when I had realized that the transfusion error had occurred, I knew she would be a little bit stronger, but I hadn't really considered that I would become so much weaker.  The difference between us know was starting to become exponential, and I wondered just how far she could take her size and strength.  For some reason, just thinking about it gave me an intense erection and I went into the other bathroom to pleasure myself in private, while my muscular wife got ready....
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

Great work.  Great to see some numbers in there to go with the description.  And I love descriptions of women eating to grow - is it just me?!

jdm022

Hi guys,

Thanks for the Karma and comments.

As always, I get some comments from guys who don't want things to go in a certain direction...but with the obvious DNA swap....things are definitely changing for both Dave and Teresa in a mental and physical way.

I'll try to bring in some fun situations for them...but in this initial few months, as Dave and Teresa notice "Changes" for the first time...the story development requires some attention to detail.

Hope you're enjoying...more chapters coming!
;)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crow004

You're a great story writer. Unfortunately you can't please everybody. Just write what's best for the story, no matter what twists and turns it may take. (If there's a section of story I'm not really into, I just skim through it and wait for the next installment.)
As always with your stories, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

phil123

Great chapter and I' m happy to read what happen at the next BBQ
Some vids beating the husbands?
She is getting bigger and bigger. Will she get a huge clit and he gets breast (with her DNA)?


jdm022

BBQ4
I quickly went to throw on a T-shirt and some board shorts to get ready for the BBQ.  The first two were way to loose because they just had a small lace at the front that didn't tighten the shorts around my waist, they just kind of kept the fly area closed..as to not accidentally expose the boss while swimming.  Luckily, I had a third pair and it had some elastic around the waist and a draw string.  "Perfect!" I thought as I tightened them up and threw on a shirt and some flip flops.

I was waiting patiently in the kitchen when I finally heard Teresa walking down the hall.  I peered around the wall and almost fell over at the unbelievable sight!  She was wearing beautiful high-heeled white sandals with thick white satin ribbon material that wrapped and twisted up hear ankles and were tied cutely in a bow just below her calf muscle.  Speaking of her calves, they were gorgeous and now had an obvious diamond shape to them as the muscle jetted out with every step.  My eyes then continued up to see her gorgeous, tan, bulging thigh muscles and again I was impressed with the teardrop like shape of her quad muscles as they powerfully surrounded her knee.  Teresa was wearing a matching white jumper that started at the very top of her gorgeous, herculean legs just at her pelvis.  A cute white belt was wrapped around her waist and just above that, the jumper has a slit in the middle that continued up in a V-shape all the way up to and over her shoulders.  It exposed her rock hard ab muscles and the V shape was just inside her nipples, almost fully exposing her growing pec muscles.  She no longer needed to wear a bra, as her boobs has shrunken away, only to be replaced by these now, rounded and bulging chest bulges.  The two inch wide material wrapped over her tall, thick traps, tightly holding the entire upper half of the jumper to almost a skin tight level across her gorgeous, powerful body.  Her shoulders were rounded and bulging as well, and they led down to her full bicep muscles and almost equally as large forearms. 

Teresa had also put on a little bit of eye liner and lipstick, which made her look as beautiful as any woman I had ever seen in my life.  Unlike last time, Teresa did not wear her now brownish-auburn hair in a ponytail, but had made it kind of long and wavy as it draped beautifully across her left shoulder and back.  She waltzed up, leaned down and gave me a light, quick peck on the lips to avoid messing up her lipstick.  "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, "you look amazing.  I think I may be a little underdressed."  "Not at all." She replied, "I'll be changing later." And she gave me a wink.  We were in a hurry and quickly walked out to the car and made our way to my mom's house.  On the drive over, Teresa placed her hand on my thigh.  In response, I placed mine on her thick, muscular quad as well.  It was exhilarating to touch and feel her tight, full muscles under my hand and I enjoyed every minute of the drive.

As we drove, my sister called Teresa but she didn't tie it into our Bluetooth, so I couldn't hear the conversation.  But at one point I overheard Teresa say, "Oh he has.  Well, we'll just see if it paid off for him or not.  He may be in for a surprise."  They soon hung up and I asked Teresa what she was talking about.  She said, "Well, I don't want to give up many details, but it seems your brother has been hitting the gym the last few weeks and thinks he's easily going to take me."  I laughed and said, "Yep....he's in for a bit of a surprise all right."  Teresa smiled and gave my thigh a nice firm squeeze with her thick, powerful hand.  It was hard not to keep ogling my beautiful, muscular wife on the way to my mom's house and I had to think about other things so I wouldn't have a massive erection when we got there.

We arrived and got out of the car.  Teresa asked me to grab a zipped-up duffle bag out of the trunk while she grabbed the ice chest full of beer and wine.  I had to move the ice chest a few inches over to reach bag behind it.  It barely moved and seemed heavy as hell.  I kind of worked the bag out and took a step back.  Teresa grabbed the two handles to the chest and lifted it smoothly out of the trunk.  I then closed the trunk as she walked a few steps in front of me to the door.  Her back was visible thru the v-cut in the rear of her jumper.  Her traps were flexed largely and her shoulders bulged to the sides as she carried the heavy weight.  Her triceps also bulged massively and I wondered how much strength they actually contained.  I hadn't noticed it before, but her body was unbelievably symmetrical with a huge V shape from her rounded, muscular shoulders, to her muscular waist and then jetted out again with the thickness of her muscle-bound thighs.  She was looking like pure perfection to me and again, I started to get hard just walking behind her powerful frame.
We walked up to the door and I kind of reached around Teresa and rang the bell.   A few moments later my mom opened the door.  Her mouth dropped to the floor and she said, "Oh my God!"  there was a long pause as my mom just stared at Teresa, then she kind of reached out timidly, grabbed Teresa's bulging bicep and repeated herself in almost a scream kind of tone..."OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD!!"  By then, my sister had overheard my mom screaming and came running over to see what was the matter.  Teresa was carrying the heavy ice chest, so naturally, her arms were both flexed to maximum size.  Sarah's eyes practically jumped out of her head and she just walked up with her mouth agape as she grabbed and felt Teresa's buff arm as well.

It was obvious that they were both really shocked and also impressed with my wife's recent muscle growth.  My mom and sis finally kind of stepped back and let us walk in.  Not only had Teresa put on a lot of muscle, but she was also wearing high heeled shoes, so she was easily several inches taller than us all as well.  She was an impressive, athletic sight and her presence was intoxicating to the group.

Teresa placed the ice chest on the counter and turned around to give my mom a hug.  As she did, my mom kind of tilted her head back and said, "Oh dear, what happened to your boobs?"  I was immediately embarrassed and said, "MOM!"  But Teresa took it in stride and answered, "Well, the boobs kind of faded away and turned into this muscle I guess."  As she breathed in deeply, expanding her muscular pecs for all of us to see.  "My word"' My mom answered and she poked at the now visible chest muscle right in front of her.   My wife laughed and said, "Your son seems to like them just fine thank god!"  Then they all looked at me and I smiled widely as we all laughed hysterically.  Then my sister chimed in and said, "Hey you guys, I'm up to over 50,000 views on my first video and made over $200,  plus I have a bunch of requests for more videos."  "Wow!" I replied, "That's awesome."  "Oh Dave." She said, "If I can generate a big enough following, it could be more like $1000+ per video!"  I was surprised and didn't know you could generate that money on YouTube.

We all made ourselves comfortable sitting at the patio table out back while Teresa chatted about her exercise and diet regiment.  The girls were impressed and inspired by her, both commenting that she looked incredible and that they wanted to start a new diet and exercise program as well.  I just ogled my wife, who was full, and muscular, and really healthy looking.  Her skin glowed and her smile was infectious.  We were all starting to get a bit thirsty and just as I was about to get up to gather us all a drink from the cooler, my brother arrived.  He said hi to us thru the kitchen to patio window and I asked him to bring out the ice chest.  He said sure and a moment later we heard him say, "Holy Shit!...what's in this....rocks?"  As he walked out, his arms were extended all the way down and he struggled as he waddled it out to us...
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

BBQ4 continued...

I said, "Thanks Bro." but kind of smirked, realizing that my wife had held the cooler chest high when she brought it in from the car, and had quite easily placed it up on the counter.  Either my brother was messing around, or Teresa was a lot stronger than I thought.  No one else realized that I guess and they simply thanked him for bringing it outside.  He was wearing a workout tank with no sleeves and had obviously just gone to the gym.  His three weeks of working out had made a bit of a difference and I could tell that he put on a couple of pounds of muscle.  I walked up and gave him the typical bro-hug.  He looked at me and said, "Damn Dave, did you lose more weight???"  "Ya." I replied, "dropped about 5 pounds over the last few weeks, I guess.  Looks like I need to start hitting the gym like you huh."  "For sure dude." He answered, "I've been hitting it 5 days a week lately and am feeling stronger."  "Cool." I said, "Looks like it."  Cam then gave my mm and sister hugs before he got to Teresa.

As he walked in front of her, his jaw dropped too as she put her hands on the chair arm rests and pushed herself up.  Her triceps muscles bulged greatly and she slowly stood up in front of him.  Her high heels put her about an inch taller than him and he was peering up slightly at my muscular wife as she wrapped her strong arms around him and gave him a hug.  He took a step back and said, "Wow Teresa, um...did you put on a few pounds?"  She just smiled and softly said, "a few."  And sat back down.  My brother stood there in awe and the girls all laughed as he was obviously shocked at her recent growth.  I looked at my bro and said, "Hey Cam, I know you've been working out too, but my babe might give you another run for your money later."  He kind of nodded in agreement and slowly walked over to the open chair and sat down.   

My sister's wheels were turning and I noticed she had been taking some video footage already.  As Teresa noticed, she kind of leaned in towards me and gave me a side hug with her right arm and flexed her left bicep.  My sister said, "Dave...flex your arm."  To play along, I lifted my right arm and gave a biceps flex.  There was obviously no movement in my skinny, weak arm and my brother said, "Jesus Dave, your wife's arm is twice as big as yours."  I laughed but then quickly lowered my arm in embarrassment.  Without skipping a beat, my sister said, "OK Kids....time to get some matches going!"  Teresa said, "Sounds great!"  So we stood up and walked over to the high top table a few feet away.  Before we could start, my sister reached into Teresa's duffle bag and grabbed a tank top and threw it at me.  "What the hell is this for?" I asked.  "It's for the video stupid." She replied, "now put it on."  Giving my sister full director's authority for her video...I reluctantly put it on.  It fit just fine, but definitely exposed my thin shoulders and arms in a way that made me feel a bit uncomfortable.  With that, my sister said, "Perfect!...let's do this."

As we got there, my sister Sarah, who was video taping instructed us to stand next to each other.  Teresa obviously stood several inches taller than me and now outweighed me by 20 pounds.  Her arms were several inches larger than mine and I felt like a high school freshman standing next to an Olympic athlete.  Even though it was only 20 pounds difference, to me, it felt like 100.  My sister then started in on her commentary..."Standing on the right side at 5'8 1/2" tall (I still hadn't told her I had shrunk over an inch and was only 5'7"), weighing in at 141 pounds is last months runner-up, Daaaaavid Colllins!"  then she did a fake applause sound effect.  "Standing on the left side is his little wifey, and defending champ, standing 5'11" in heels and weighing in at 161 buff ass pounds....Teresa Collins!"...again a fake applause sound effect.  As we made our way to opposite sides of the table and grasped hands on top of a slightly padded surface, the difference was shocking.  My wife's muscles were larger than ever and mine were as small as they had been since I was 14.

Sarah then said, "Oh, I almost forgot, Cam....get a quick measurement for me." And she threw him a fabric tape measure.  "Oh...alright." He said and he walked over to me.  My sister than pointed the camera directly at my face and then followed down to my flexed arm.  Cam pulled the tape around really tightly and told me to flex.  "I am!" I snapped back at his sarcastic ass.  He laughed of course and held the tape still.  My sister focused in on my thin arm and the tape and said, "Dave, measuring in at a whopping 11 ½"!!!"   "Relax the tape." I screamed in embarrassment.  "You're pulling too tight...it's not accurate!"  My brother shook his head and said, "Well, I don't know man...it's not like your arm is providing much resistance."  In disgust, he did relax the tape to get a better measurement.  This time, it came out to about 12 ¼" and I was vindicated slightly in that it was definitely not 11 inches.

Now Cam removed the tape from me as Teresa flexed her arm for him.  The muscle jumped to attention and bulged greatly.  It was shocking to see the size, strength and hardness in her bicep after just seeing mine.  We were all shocked in amazement as Cam pulled the tape around it and got the measurement.  Even tightly pulled, her arm didn't dent and the tape showed 14 ½".  "Damn girl!" Sarah exclaimed, "You're getting HUGE!"  Teresa smiled and said, "Just trying to rep all the ladies out there!"  All of us laughed except my brother, who was a bit more awe struck than I would have thought.  Then again, he thought his working out was going to make him much stronger than my wife, and he might have been having some doubts now.

Finally done with all of the pre-game, Teresa and I again clasped hands on the table.  She had a fiery and very confident look in her eye and as I looked at her arm I was astounded by the sheer, muscular size of her fore arm.  It was bigger than my bicep and the thickness of that, her wrist and hand seemed newly gigantic.  Teresa closed her hand firmly and it easily crushed mine to a pulp and I screamed in pain.  "Oh dear."  She said, "Don't be so dramatic."  I think she thought I was kidding, but it really did send a huge shot of pain through my body.  As soon as we readjusted our grip, my brother said 3,2,1, Go!  In an instant, almost before I could flex my arm, Teresa slammed my hand to the table.  "Ha ha ha, very funny." My sister said as I leaned over in the direction that my arm had just hit the surface.  "Seriously Dave." She said, "I'm recording this."  I thought I had put some effort into the match, but Teresa's reaction time was so quick, maybe I hadn't.  "Ok, Ok." I answered with a renewed confidence.  "She just started too fast." I said in my defense.  "Maybe I did." Teresa answered, thinking that I obviously hadn't tried.

This time, my brother put his hands over ours, allowing us both to put a little effort into the match before he removed his hold.  He then counted down 3, 2, 1...before he had a chance to move his hands, I fully pushed against Teresa's grip...Go!  It worked for a fraction of a second as I moved her hand backwards a couple of inches, but just that fast, she quickly pushed her might into the match and again, in an instant, slammed my arm the other direction and into the table surface.  "Oh shit!' my brother shouted. "She just destroyed you in a millisecond!"  Teresa had a huge grin from ear to ear, knowing that she was now astronomically stronger than me!  She even started to blush as my mom, sister and brother were awestruck by how immensely powerful she was becoming.  My sister then said, "OK, OK...let's have a rematch, but this time, Dave can use both hands."  I kind of laughed but at the same time, was curious if that would make the difference.  Teresa again stuck out her powerful arm and we locked grips.  But this time, I brought my left hand over and placed it on top of our grip.  My brother again counted down, 3,2,1...at that, again I didn't wait for Go and began pushing with one hand and pulling with the other.  Her arm barely budged and I could tell she then let me pull her arm back about 1/3 of the way.  Her bicep bulged greatly and the ball of muscle was gorgeous and even had a bit of beautiful moisture on it.  I heaved and pushed and pulled with all my weight and might, but just couldn't budge Teresa's arm an inch further.  We seemed deadlocked there for at least 15 to 20 seconds when my wife then looked at Sarah's camera, winked, and then easily slammed my arms down, causing my weight to shift dramatically and I then toppled over onto the ground.  She then jumped up, hit a double bicep pose for the camera and yelled, "That's for all you ladies out there!!!"  She then walked over, helped me up and then gave me a huge hug and wet, loving kiss on the lips.

It was quite a moment and it pretty much proved to me and my whole family that Teresa was clearly the physical stud in our relationship.  She had never mentioned it to me before, or treated me as less or the beta in our relationship in that manner, but I stared at her in admiration, knowing that she had secretly desired to be that stronger, alpha.  It kind of turned me on at the same time, and I desired to have her as my protector.  At that exact time, my brother looked at me and said, "Well Dave, maybe next time she can give you a damn dress to wear instead!" and he started laughing hysterically at his own dumb joke.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

topbone23

The brother should not have done that. :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Really loving this story!

Awesome how the sister and mother both drool over her muscles as well, I can definitely imagine some worshipping coming up! ;-) Love the evolving relationship, how she's becoming bigger and stronger and he's becoming smaller and weaker. Can't wait to see how far it'll go and how much superior she'll be!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Cam...

I took it in stride and said, "Hey...she's been working damn hard on her physique and I'm fucking proud of her."  With that, I looked back at my wife and said, "I love you babe."  We then locked lips and made out for a brief moment in front of everyone.  Then as we leaned back, I looked at my brother and said, "Your turn to arm-wrestle big guy."  He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Absolutely!" with a lot of confidence I noticed.  He then looked at my wife and snipped, "You don't have a tank top for me too do ya?"  It was a smart ass comment, and I was hoping more than ever that Teresa could somehow beat him.  Like before, my sister had them stand in front of the high-top table as she did the introductions..."On the right side, we have 5'10" and 188 pound Cameron Collins!!!"....on the left side, we have 5'11" in heels, 161 pound defending and current champ...Teresa Collins!"  I applauded loudly for my wife and got in position on the other side of the table.  I measured Teresa's amazing, flexed bicep and pulled the tape to 14 ½'.  I Then had Cam flex and measured his arm at just over 15".  "Damn." I said, "Pretty big bro, looks like Teresa may have some work to do."  With that, my wife looked at me and said, "Mine will be that big soon honey...don't you worry."  Cam rolled his eyes in disgust while I gave her a wink and Cam and Teresa locked grips for the match.

I held their hands at top-dead-center while my sister began filming. 3....2.....1...Go! I yelled.  The match begun with a huge grunt from my brother and he immediately pushed Teresa's arm back several inches.  His bicep bulged and it was obvious that he had been working out the last few weeks in preparation for this event.  The way he started, I expected him to slowly work my wife's arm back and to the table.  But that didn't happen and there was a definite stalemate at his slight point of advantage.  Cam had a deadly serious look on his face and I could tell he was giving it every ounce of effort.  Teresa's head was down, so I couldn't see her expression, but I knew she was giving it her all to keep my brother at bay.  Out of nowhere, all of a sudden my mom said, "C'mon Cam, show us what you got!"  With that prodding from my mom, Cam grunted hard and put all his effort and weight into the match.  To my dismay, it worked and he slowly moved Teresa's arm back another few inches.  Teresa's bicep muscle bulged beautifully and my sister shouted, "Look at that arm on Teresa!...c'mon, let's Go girl-power!!!"  It was fun and the three of us were all smiling and laughing as the two studs at the BBQ battled it out.

With Teresa's arm half way to the table, I figured it was just a matter of a few seconds before my brother won the match.  He was giving t his all and his face was turning red.  But to all of our surprise, Teresa's bulging bicep was beginning to slowly budge my brothers' hand back.  We couldn't believe it as she pushed it all the way back up to the top.  My brother started grunting hard again, but his arm was obviously becoming fatigued while Teresa still had a lot of strength left.  Teresa then looked at me, smiled, then looked at the camera and gave it a wink as she began to slowly move Cam's arm backwards and now clearly was about to win the match.  Just then, as all confidence had exited his body, Cam violently pulled his hand back from Teresa's, stood up quickly and said, "She was cheating....her elbow kept coming off the table!"  "What!" I exclaimed, "She was about to beat you fair and square dude."  "No way bro." he shouted, "She was cheating, I had her beat and you all know it."  He then walked off in disgust into the house and slammed the door while my mom and sister yelled at him to calm down.

I immediately leaned down to Teresa and kissed her on the lips, congratulating her.  "You had him beat." I said, "I know." She responded as we kissed passionately.  She then got up from the table and her and my sister had a private chat.  As they kind of walked away, my mom and I watched Teresa's powerful, muscular strut.  "So." My mom asked me, "You're ok with all those big muscles she's getting?"  "My god mom." I replied, "It's the most amazing thing ever.  We have become more bonded and basically inseparable since she started really working out and getting stronger.  Her confidence is intoxicating and I love just being around her.  She's always happy and always positive.  How could I not love that!"  My mom then smiled and said, "Well dear, If your happy, I'm happy."  I thanked her and said, "Don't worry mom, I love you more than life itself, you'll always be my number 1!!!"  I then gave her a quick kiss and hug.

My brother eventually came out with a plate full of raw chicken and burgers and acted like nothing had happened.  He got the grill going and we all sat at the table making small talk.  We tried to avoid talking about his little temper tantrum and have a nice day.  He eventually finished cooking and brought all the meat over to the table that already had other items on it.  As I reached out to grab a burger, Cam slapped my hand with a spatula.  It stung and I said "Owww" and everyone looked at him.  Immediately he said, "Salad for you missy, the meat is for your husband."  Sarah immediately punched him in the arm and said, "What the fuck Cam!...that's not funny, you need to apologize."  He was snickering like he was hilarious, but everyone else looked at him angrily. "Ok, OK." He said, "I'm sorry Teresa, it was a dig at Dave and kind of came out wrong."  He then looked at me and said, "Sorry man."  I said, "No worries bro." and we got on with our meal.

Under the table, I gave Teresa's gorgeous, thick thigh a nice squeeze and started massaging it.  She then reached over with her powerful grip and began massaging my neck and shoulders.  It felt great and my sister immediately blurted out, "Me next T, me next!"  Teresa looked over at her with a smile and said "Ok Sarah...you're next.... I promise."  After Teresa devoured her second large chicken breast, she got up and walked behind Sarah.  She then grabbed her neck and traps an began giving her a massage.  I could see the utter satisfaction in my sisters face as Teresa moved her hands and thumbs in unison down her neck.  Eventually, my sister kind of shuddered and let out a little moan of satisfaction.  My mom laughed and said "Oh....I'll have one of those please."  My wife laughed and then gave my mom a nice massage as well.

My sister than walked into the house and shortly thereafter came out with a long rope.  Cam looked at her and said, "What the hell is that for?"  I was curious too and looked at my sister waiting for the answer.  "Well."  She replied. "I thought it would be fun to play a little Tug-of-War."  My brother immediately jumped up and exclaimed, "Hell yah...now we're talking!"  I was thinking, Oh Shit.  I was way lighter than Cam and Teresa, so I was pretty sure I would get owned.  At the same time, Cam was 20+ pounds heavier than Teresa, so I'm sure he would be the favorite in that match.

Teresa disappeared into the house while Cam, Sarah and I pulled out the rope, put a Red piece of tape in the exact middle of it, and draped it across the width of the pool.  We set up the markers and when the red tape on the rope crossed a piece of red tape we put on the cement on either side of the pool, the match would be over.  The markers were very close to the edge of the pool, so the loser would be taking a little dip.  It was a bit of a warm day, so it seemed like fun.   Cam was already calling "First match" against me while Teresa grabbed her duffle bag and went in to change.

We both walked to our respective sides of the pool and stood about 15 feet back from its edge as we wrapped and tied the last few feet of the rope around our waists.  A moment later, Teresa walked out from inside.  She looked unreal and was wearing white and red sneakers, a pair of small red booty shorts, and a white workout bra.  As she walked over, her 5'9" 161 pound muscular frame was in my opinion, the sight of athletic perfection.  Her thighs bulged greatly with each step, and her abs were very visible and kind of bulky as they bulged up slightly from her otherwise flat stomach.  Teresa's shoulders were rounded and full and they led the eye up to her thick traps and neck.  My mouth dropped and Sarah and I ogled her as she approached.  My cynical brother said, "hey Dave's husband." As she approached and I yelled, "Shut the fuck up!" from across the pool at his ass.  Teresa just rolled her eyes at him and grabbed the little orange start flag Sarah had brought over.

Teresa then looked at us, made sure we were ready, raised the flag in the air....then swiftly lowered it down to start the match.  Just as I began to lean back, Cam jerked hard.  As I held onto the rope, it actually shot me forward, over my leading led and I fell face first onto the ground.  Cam began to pull hard on the rope as he walked backwards, now dragging me across the grass.  I yelled at him to stop as I was getting closer and closer to the cement.  He just kept pulling.  Unfortunately, I was just along for the ride at this point.  I knew it would hurt to be dragged over the rough concrete and Teresa and Sarah must have known too as they both started screaming at him to stop.  By now, Cam didn't care and was laughing out loud as he dragged me forward.  Just as I was about to hit the cement I screamed, "You win dude, You Win!...Stop!"  He just kept dragging and I hit the edge of the concrete hard with my leading left elbow and a sharp pain shot through my body.  He then dragged me over the rough concrete, painfully scratching the entire front of my body and finally into the pool.

As I hit the pool, the cool water actually felt good for my throbbing elbow and front side scratches.  I kind of relaxed underwater for a moment and then popped my head above the surface.  As I looked over, Teresa was running swiftly towards Cam.  He was standing there laughing and in an instant, Teresa jumped in the air, front leg first, and smashed it into his chest.  It was a huge thud and Cam flew back several feet and landed back first on the ground.  "Oh shit!" I yelled as I quickly got to the edge of the pool to jump out.  As Cam laid dazed and gasping for breath, Teresa swung her body behind him and quickly wrapped her arm around his neck.  I got out of the pool and started to run over while Teresa looked at me and yelled, "Grab my bag, grab my bag."  Instinctively, I grabbed it as I made my way over to them. 

My mom was inside doing something so she didn't see what happened, but my sister was actually still filming the event, knowing she had YouTube Gold in her hands.  As I approached with the bag, Cam was motionless, in a severe headlock as Teresa had her bulging bicep and forearm around his neck and held him in a choke hold.  Within a few more seconds, I saw Cam's eyes begin to roll back in his head as his body went limp and he passed out.  Teresa jumped up, tore off Cam's shirt and snatched a garment from her duffle bag I had just brought over.  It was a light blue summer dress and she quickly began to pull it over Cam.  "Here." She said to me, "Hold up his arms."  I quickly lifted his arms as she instructed and she pulled it over his shoulders and the bottom of the dress down to his knees.  She then reached up, underneath the dress and yanked down his board shorts, then promptly threw them over the fence.

Teresa then embraced me in a tight bear hug and said, "Sorry baby, but he fucking deserved that!  Are you OK?"  I looked her in the eyes, anger was still evident in them and answered, "Yah babe I'm OK.  Just some scratches I think."  With that, Teresa and I embraced in a loving, passionate kiss.  As my brother started to come too, my sister started saying, "Cam are you ok?  Cam, can you hear me?...Cam!"  She was still filming of course as my brother got his wits about him but had a tired, kind of out of it look on his face as he sat up.  "What happened?" he asked honestly.  "Um, you kind of got your ass kicked." My sister said softly.  "What?" he said, still confused, "By who?"  "Um, by Teresa Cam.  You don't remember?"  Sarah asked.  He didn't say anything and just kind of peered up at me and Teresa standing a few feet away from him.

Moments later, he started to feel a little better and stood to his feet.  He then looked at us and said, "I need a beer."  Cam then walked towards the bbq grill and cooler.  He still was not fully back to normal, and as he cracked his beer Teresa yelled, "Look who's wearing the dress now Ass-hole."  With that, Cam looked down and realized he was wearing a light blue summer dress.  He looked back up at us, a sense of horror on his face as my sister still filmed him from a few feet away.  He immediately tried to grab the phone from her and she backed away quickly.  He then began to chase her, and Teresa and I started dying laughing as he ran around in the dress.  My sister quickly ran inside as he almost caught her and she locked the sliding door behind her.  Cam was now locked out and standing there, looking like a fool in the dress.  Pissed off to no end, Cam walked over to the table and grabbed his car keys.  He looked over at Teresa and said, "I hope you got a kick out of this you fucking steroid freak."  He then flipped us off, walked out the side gate and jumped in his truck to speed home.  Realizing he was gone, Sarah walked back out back with a huge smile on her face as we all laughed hysterically at my ass-hole brother's expense!
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hairylover321

That was awesome! Cam deserved that and then some. K++

toro

 Bump for a great story

jdm022

Confession

After the laughter died down, Sarah still wanted to get some more footage for future YouTube posts.  This time, knowing how strong Teresa had become, she had my mom video while Sarah and I held the rope on one side of the pool, and my wife held the rope on the other.  I kind of tied the rope around my waist and left lots of extra rope so my sister could do the same.  After we all got ready, my mom counted down from three and then said, "Go!"  Sarah and I leaned back and pulled hard but Teresa didn't budge.  As I stared across the pool at her, I could see her gorgeous quad muscles bulging greatly against our tension.  Her arms were fully extended and the bulging triceps muscles were also large and flexed.  There seemed to be about a 10 second stalemate and I thought for an instant that Sarah and I had a chance.

At that point, Teresa got a smile on her face and yelled, "Ready?"  I quickly yelled back with confidence, "Bring it!"  Immediately, Teresa pulled her arms hard, jerking me and Sarah upright, from our leaned back positions.  Once we were upright, and no longer leaning hard against here, Teresa walked backwards briskly with her power laden legs.  Instead of falling forward, like I had against my brother, I kept my feet under me as Teresa heaved us towards the pool.  She pulled us so hard and fast, that I had to move my feet quickly and was almost in a full sprint as I leaped up and now splashed fully into the pool.  Sarah was right behind me and actually landed on me as she too was pulled uncontrollably into the water.

My sister and I swam up to the surface and were both laughing at how easily Teresa had just overpowered us and flung us headlong into the drink.  As I swam to the side to get out, my wife reached down and offered me a hand.  As mine gripped hers, she pulled hard and easily lifted me out of the water and in front of her by the pool.  Thinking I was funny, I twisted around her and pushed against her back, trying to force her in.  It was like pushing a solid concrete pillar and she didn't even budge.  I was too weak to even push her forward two feet, when she wasn't even expecting it.  Realizing what I had just tried to do, Teresa grabbed my arm, swung me forcefully and threw me several feet back into the pool.  As my head again breached the surface, I looked up at my laughing wife and she gave me a full double biceps pose and said, "You can't mess with all this muscle!"  I just laughed too and swam back over to her, again allowing her to effortlessly lift me out of the water and onto the concrete.

She then grabbed my soaking wet body in a bear hug, warmly embracing me in yet another moment of triumph for her.  As I looked up slightly at her gorgeous, confident, loving gaze, we locked lips and shared a lengthy, passionate, wet kiss.  A moment or two later, we heard my sister clapping and calling us beautiful love birds as my mom continued to video the event. 

We then all made our way back over to the table to relax when my elbow that had hit the concrete when my brother dragged me, really started to throb.  My sister went and got me a bucket of ice water to put it in and some Advil.  Unfortunately, as we sat there chatting, it just kept hurting more and more, and I finally asked Teresa to take me to the Urgent Care.  What started off as a pretty awesome day was obviously ending poorly.   We made our way to the Urgent Care and the X-Ray results were not good.  There was a chip of bone off the elbow and a hairline crack in my Ulna.  The next day would require some minor cleanup surgery and then, keeping my arm in a sling or cast for up to six weeks.  I had good health coverage so I opted for the cast, which would guarantee a full and speedy recovery.

That following week at work, I again couldn't get through the facial recognition scanner and they had to recalibrate my entry profile for the third time since me and Teresa's transfusion.  That had been annoying as hell but no one had really noticed the slow change in my eye color, hair color and significant weight loss...just the security computer system.  Regarding my injury, my boss said she would accommodate my arm problem and allow me to just do data entry in the computer for the next 6 weeks while I was healing.  That next night I told Teresa that I would still be able to do her meal prep and that after I got my cast off, I wanted to start working out with her and gain a little hardness and strength.  She was really excited that I wanted to start joining her in the gym and she said she was going to design a workout program for me.   

I was really battling for about the next three to four weeks.  My arm was constantly hurting, I was taking pain meds, and was constantly tired.  As much as we hated doing it, I was sleeping in the spare room in an effort to help me sleep since I was having trouble doing so, and also, Teresa started following some crazy bodybuilder style diet program where she had to get up at 2am every night for some protein intake.  We hadn't had sex in that four weeks, which was a record drought and I had noticed an embarrassing development recently, so was kind of purposely avoiding it.

Teresa got home that night from the gym and sat down at the table to eat.  I joined her and noticed that she was again all covered up in a large sweatshirt hoodie and sweat pants.  As she ate, I could tell her neck seemed more muscular and thicker.  Her arms also seemed larger as they were stretching the sleeves in her XL sweater, which my arms would surely be swimming in.  I could feel there was tension so I mustered up some courage and said, "Honey.  It seems we've been spending too much time apart and I needed to come clean with you on something very frightening."  Teresa immediately got a scared look on her face and said, "Oh no honey, Is there a problem with your arm?  Are you OK?"  "No, no." I answered, "It's not my arm at all.  I think it's healing ok.  It's something else."  "Oh honey, thank God." She said, "What is it then?"  "We'll." I answered, "I had noticed a bit of a trend over a month ago where my testicles had seemed to be shrinking slightly in size.  At first I just thought it was that I was cold or something every time I noticed it.  But week after week after week they seemed to be getting smaller and smaller and smaller, to the point where, I woke up today, reached down....and couldn't feel them at all."  Teresa stood up, walked over and slowly put her hand down my pants.  She started feeling around, with her powerful hand and it was obvious to her now, that I was serious.  "Oh my God Dave." She answered, "Are you going to be ok with this.?'  "I don't know."  I answered, "To be honest, that doesn't bother me terribly if it doesn't bother you, but I have something else to show you."  She got a curious look on her face and said, "What else?" 

I slowly lifted my shirt up and above my head, exposing my chest.  Instead of the very flat chest that I had produced following our transfusion, there now seemed to be slightly rounded walnut sized bumps developing under my nipples.  Teresa instinctively reached out and touched my left nipple and boob.  She then started caressing it with her finger which sent a euphoric tingle thru my body and I slightly jumped.  "Oh my God!' she exclaimed, "Are they sensitive too?"  "Beyond sensitive." I answered, "In fact, I found myself caressing them a couple nights ago and almost climaxed just from that."  Teresa then sat back in the chair next to me and asked, "What are you going to do?"  "I don't know." I said, "I was thinking of waiting a few more months to see if this is the extent of the changes my body wants to make, or if there are more in store.  I guess the ultimate solution would be to try to get a pint of my brothers' blood and take it through the Enhancement process, thus turning me back into my old self.  What I really need is your opinion though.  I'm kind of scared...What should I do?"

Teresa slid her chair back over next to mine, she bent her head down slightly and slowly took my right nipple and breast in her mouth.  She titillated the nipple with her tongue for a couple of minutes while simultaneously massaging my left nipple with her fingers, sending me into a mesmerizing state of pleasure and euphoria.  My cock became rock hard and in no less than three minutes I reached climax and a small dribble of cum ran down its side.   Teresa smiled widely, leaned down and quickly licked my penis of the small amount of liquid from it.  She then looked at me lovingly and said, "We'll at least I know how to please you effortlessly now, and think of the bright side....a lot less cleanup!"  We laughed hysterically and I kissed passionately for several more minutes.   
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login