Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:03:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 192136 times)

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
Re: College Crush
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2019, 10:50:44 am »
Hope you have time to continue this story, love it progression so far

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2019, 07:05:32 pm »
Is it ever possible for women in these growth stories to not be complete psychopaths?

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2019, 10:12:32 pm »
Big BUMP. Love this story!   Cant wait for the next chapters k++

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2019, 08:48:03 am »
[First let  me apologize for being so long-winded.]

Wow, fantastic story!  There is so much great about this.  K++++

(Note: That is double the number of “+”s I usually give.)

I particularly loved that the story was neither rushed nor boring.  The plot always moved forward, never stagnated, but at the same time there was no rush to get to the end.  The characters were given plenty of time to develop and become real.  And the plot unrolled at a natural pace.

Of course, that style of writing is difficult and time consuming.  I can't image how much work went into this.

Is the story over?  What is there is not a bad ending, it leaves mystery for us readers to interpret however we want.
- Do the changes continue to become a M2F and F2M gender swap? [/size]
- Or, do the changes to Teresa continue to enhance her into a "best of both worlds" body, while giving our narrator a "worst of both worlds body”?

wish the story could continue; I want more of this marvelous writing.  It would make a good story, but I don't think the audience here in Saradas would go for an F2M / M2F transformation that ended up with a very muscular new man and a frail new woman.

I was hoping for "best of both worlds" bodies for both of them.

But a writer must write what the writer is driven to write.  And I would hate to mess with a great writer’s mojo.  This is a really excellent story.

I appreciate all the writers who contribute the fruits of their labours here.

----------------------

>> I hope other fiction authors pick up on this story, find it inspiring, and create new variations on this genre.

Some thoughts I have as a reader that I want to share.

Coincidentally, after 30 years of reading a lot of FMG and superior female fiction, for the last 6 months I've been reading a lot of gender swap fantasy fiction, and futa fiction.

I was figuring that was maybe where this was headed.  The gender swap fantasy fiction I've read elsewhere is overwhelmingly M2F, and the result is typically voluptuous and often pear shaped (young guys seem to think a Kim Kardashian "pear-shaped" body is somehow an "hourglass" figure, and that is what they like).

There is very little F2M.

I think the image of men and masculinity on college campuses and in the legacy media are causing young men to regret being male.  You can either be male and evil, or be something else.  So maybe they fantasize about changing.  Whatever.

But then there were no voice changes, no plumbing changes, and this is Saradas.  So, it wouldn't be that.

So, then I figured it was going to be a "best of both worlds" story.
- Teresa gets all the advantages of male muscles and male bones, male fast response to sexual stimulation, male competitiveness, without giving up the advantages of being female.
 Our narrator gets all the advantages of female flexibility and grace; enhanced touch, taste and color perception; and thicker hair and sparkling eyes.

In College Crush the benefits seemed to only occur to Teresa.  She got the benefits of maleness.  The story ended (I assume), so we don't know if she transformed into an alpha male, a futanari, or if she got a best of both worlds outcome.

Whereas our narrator seemed destined to become a either an omega male or an omega female.  The only female benefit he got was that he didn't need to shave his face, and his skin was softer.  He seemed destined to become a pudgy middle-aged wife.  Why couldn't he become an alpha-female or an futanari too?

There is lots of room for variations in the genre.  I hope other authors pick up on this genre.

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2019, 09:02:36 am »
Sorry.  I used MS Word to do a spelling and grammar check.  But cut and paste from Word to Notepad, and Notepad to Saradas, gave a result in a tiny font.  I thought going through Notepad would filter out any font nonsense.

I left out a bit from from my musing on what a "best of both worlds outcome would entail.

"Our narrator gets all the advantages of female flexibility and grace; enhanced touch, taste and color perception; thicker hair and sparkling eyes."

should have read something like

"Our narrator gets all the advantages of female flexibility, poise, and grace; enhanced touch, taste and color perception; finer skin, thicker hair, and sparkling eyes; curves; and sexual endurance.  And to make it palatable for audiences, maybe a change in plumbing too.  So an end result very similar to the best of both worlds for a woman."

Again, thoughts for a future story in this genre.  College Crush is excellent as it is.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2019, 02:12:30 am »
Bump. Jdm any chance of continuing this wonderful story?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2019, 05:33:32 am »
Would like to read more. As they have exchange DNA the will change sex at the end. He become more and more female and she will not only gain some more muscles.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2019, 09:21:40 pm »
Bump.......jdm where are you? You can’t leave us hanging like this!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2019, 02:34:11 pm »
Hi guys,

Since we last spoke, a lot has been going on with Teresa and David both physically and mentally.

Teresa's decision to purge the blood samples sealed their futures In a way that neither of them could have been prepared for.

I've been trying to get caught up on the story and will have a large update for you later this week.... :-\
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2019, 10:30:11 pm »
 Wahooo can not wait for the next prt to this!!!!

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2019, 03:05:12 am »
I'm glad to hear that you'll be posting an update soon. This is a great story that ended on cliffhanger! I can only imagine the conversation that's going to take place after Teresa dramatically "betrayed" David....

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2019, 06:45:55 pm »
Down the Drain

I stared at the last drops of liquid as they slowly circled and then fled down the drain. Teresa’s hands and arms covered in blood from the stabbing of the bags. For some reason a sense of dread and loss of all hope came over me as I realized the weight of what my wife had just done. I looked up at her and asked, “How could you do that?” Teresa didn't answer but just started crying and then ran out of the lab. 

I wanted to follow, but knew I had to clean up the mess so my boss wouldn't be asking any questions the next day.  As I started cleaning the bloody bags and sink, I noticed that my hands started shaking uncontrollably.  I wanted to puke I felt so sick, but luckily I didn't.  After several more minutes, I finished the cleaning and made my way out to the parking lot.

My wife was waiting for me, leaning her back against the truck.  As I walked up it seemed  like she did have some sense of guilt but then said, “Honey, you gave me this,… this,…. This unbelievable gift.  I feel better, stronger, more confident, more passionate for you then I’ve ever felt about myself, or anybody my entire life. I’ve never been happier…We’ve never been happier. And for some unexplained, insecure reason, you wanted to take it all away!!! I know you think I did this for me…..but I did this for us.” By the time she finished, tears began streaming down her face again and she finished, “I love you now more than ever. Our connection is obviously undeniable, you are coursing thru every vein in my body and me through yours. We shouldn’t change that…..we can’t change that.” Her comments left me speechless as she embraced me in a firm hug. My thoughts had been selfish. She was right, I had given her the gift of a lifetime, and now, just months later, I was trying to take it away.

As we slowly stepped back from each other, I said, “But honey, we’ve already gone though some physical and mental changes. I don’t know how far this might go?” “Babe,” she answered, “Through the few changes we’ve gone through; we’ve only grown closer together…we can’t turn our back on that out of fear. We need to embrace the changes…. they’re only making our bond stronger and completely unbreakable!” “Oh my God.” I replied, “You’re right Teresa. I seemingly think about you more and more each day. Every change in your attitude and physique has only enhanced my love and desire for you. Do you feel the same way?” “YES Davey, YES! Of course, I do. Why do you think I did what I just did. I’m a little apprehensive about what changes may come, but I’m excited knowing that with each day we are becoming one and that trumps any fears I may have. As long as I have you, I know my life will be complete.” We immediately locked lips and kissed passionately. I massaged her strong back and arms, becoming immediately aroused and as turned on as I had ever been in my life, partly because of my current love for her, and partly because of the unknown we were about to embark on together.

We decided to leave the lab and enjoy and head for a beach restaurant for a cocktail and to discuss what changes might be in-store for us and how we could prepare for the eventuality of some of them. As we walked up to the door Teresa reached out and opened it for me. I laughed and looked over at her and said, “Oh my God babe….don’t even start!” We both laughed hysterically but she did it instinctively and I knew she already saw herself as the Alpha in the relationship. I allowed it and walked though and into the beach bar.  As we sat across from each other, I looked into Teresa's beautiful eyes and noticed they were no longer green and actually had an almost blue color to them.  As she spoke, I noticed that her neck seemed to be getting kind of muscular and her traps jetted up from her shoulders at a large angle to meet her seemingly growing neck.  There was also now a defining line in the middle of her chest and she seemed more healthy, energetic and kind of powerful.  I found myself eager to hear her every word and was overly agreeable to her opinion.

Teresa, now knowing the unreal potential she possessed, ordered for an army and began devouring the mass amount of food on the table.  She just kept staring at me with a look of giddiness, confidence and passion.  I stared back at her lovingly, both excited and a little scared of the path we were about to embark on.  For some reason, watching her devour that food turned me on like crazy.  It was a subconscious show of power, weather she knew it or not.  At the same time, I barely touched my plate, somehow not wanting to seem like a pig.  Eventually the bill came and Teresa quickly grabbed it.  "What are you doing babe?" I asked.  "OMG!" she answered, "I ate 3 times what you did, and you're terrible at math anyway.  I got it."  She was right on both counts of course, but I had always grabbed the bill, this was definitely a first.  I guess it didn't matter anyway, since we were sharing accounts, so I let her take care of it.  We got up and walked to the door, again Teresa held the door for me, this time with a sarcastic smile.  I laughed and gave her a kiss on the way out.

We got home and walked into the bedroom.  Teresa got into her gym clothes, stood in front of the full length mirror and started poking and prodding herself.  I kind of laughed as I stared at her.  She was still staring at herself, but she poked herself in the thigh and asked, "I wonder how big it will get?"  I didn't answer, I just kept staring.  Then she started squeezing her flexed bicep and asked, "I wonder how big these will get?"  Finally, I reached down, started massaging her clit ans asked, "I wonder how big she's going to get?"  We both laughed and embraced lovingly.  I waited a few moments and then lowered down to my knees, pulled down her workout shorts and started licking her clit.  Like always, it grew easily an inch or so and I began caressing and stroking it with my mouth.  Teresa had become incredibly sensitive there and she started pushing her pelvis in rythem with my neck movements.  I wrapped my hands around her legs and actually felt some hardness and even a bit of a muscle bulge in the back of her legs.  Teresa's hamstrings were starting to grow and I found their newly developed size and hardness intoxicating.  I held them tightly as I continued to take her hard, erect clit in my mouth.  Again and again I licked and sucked on it until finally, Teresa began to shudder in ecstasy.  She reached down, took my head in her firm grip, and pressed my head deeply into her.  After a few moans and a little bit of a pelvis shake.  Teresa let out a sigh and completely relaxed.  She lowered to her knees as well, gave me a warm, moist kiss and said, "When I get home from the gym, it's your turn."  My wife then stood up, pulled up her shorts, and walked out of the room.

I then went and laid on the bed totally content and happy that I was able to satisfy my wife so completely.  I began to caress my weirdly sensitive nipples and massage my cock, just thinking of her.  Although I was becoming softer everywhere, and my balls seemed to be getting smaller, my cock was as big and hard as ever.  Within just a few minutes, I satisfied myself and shot a small amount of cum on myself.  I got up, took a warm shower and then began to do some meal prep work for my wife.

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2019, 11:52:34 pm »
 Wow awesome stuff K+ and I can not wait for more the wait was worth it

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2019, 09:21:48 am »
Nice update!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2019, 10:31:41 pm »
BBQ

Teresa got home from the gym and was obviously looking nice and even a little pumped.  The sweat had dried, but she still had a very cute, kind of exhausted look to her.  Her long auburn hair was a bit messy and the sports bra she was wearing still had a little moisture on it.  We shared a quick peck and I immediately grabbed her pre-made lunch and brought it to her at the table.  Her arms definitely had a little size and shape to them and she had really firmed up everywhere and started to have that fit, slightly muscular look.  Kind of reminded me of an aerobics instructor from back in the day, firm everywhere with a little bit of muscle.  There was definitely a bicep on her arm when she flexed, but it wasn’t a really bulky arm yet and as she just moved about the house casually, you really couldn’t tell she had one.  She had made really good progress I thought since it’s only been a few months since the transfusion and probably just a few weeks since my male hormones were starting to really kick in on her.

As she sat there eating her mammoth lunch, I said, “Hey babe.  This is going to be quite a journey we’re about to go on.  Don’t you think we should chronical every aspect of our trip?”  “Absolutely!” she answered excitedly.  “Great idea hon.  We should take progress pictures, measurements…I don’t know, maybe keep journals about our personal experiences…everything!”  “Wow.” I responded, “I hadn’t thought about the journal idea, but that’s a good one too.  We can start tomorrow with pics, measurements and even get journals.”  “Great babe.” Teresa said.  “Now let’s get ready for your mom’s house.

We had been invited over to my mom’s house for a BBQ later that day, so after doing some light cleaning around my place, and a quick shower, we got ready to head out.  I had on a pair of shorts, boat shoes (flat soles, made out of a grey canvas type material, but super comfortable), and a short-sleeved polo shirt.  It was one of my favorite shirts, but was now becoming pretty loose on me because of my recent weight loss.  The sleeves seemed to ride lower down on my arm, which I was ok with as it covered up their ever-thinner look.  Right then, I heard some steps and saw Teresa walking down the hall.  She was wearing a light grey shawl that reached down to mid-thigh, but covered her arms and shoulders, a short skirt and high heeled summer type shoes with a white strap that wrapped in a bow around her ankle.  As she walked, her calves looked gorgeous in the high-heels and there was a bulge in her thighs with each step.  The sight of her damn near took my breath away and as she walked up to give me a kiss, she easily towered over me.  She leaned down and we shared a quick peck.  Her long hair draped down on me and Teresa stood easily 5 inches taller.  “Wow! You look incredible.” I exclaimed.  “Not too tall?” she asked back, as she knew the shoes she wore would make her loom above me.  “Not at all.” I replied and we walked to the car.  (In retrospect, I knew she had already grown a half an inch to 5’ 8.5” while I had somehow shrunk to only 5’8”.  The fact that she was wearing such high-heeled shoes was going to hide the fact that she was actually taller than me now….)

We arrived at my mom’s house and did the normal meet and greet.  My mom immediately commented on how fit and beautiful Teresa was looking.  She then turned to me and said, “Oh dear David, are you ill?”  “No.” I replied, “Why?”  “Oh my.” She answered as she put her hand on my cheek, “You’re face looks so pale and thin.  You need some sun like your wife and some food in your belly.”  I quickly realized that she obviously noticed that my once olive skin was becoming pale while Teresa was becoming more tan looking by the day.

My brother and sister then entered the room and again, comments were flowing on how amazing Teresa looked while I took the opposite heat.  My brother Cameron had always been about an inch taller than me, but as we reached out to do the typical bro-hug, he looked taller.  He was wearing running type shoes so he did have a little more height in his than I had in my boat shoes, but he seemed inches taller.  I again realized that his one-inch height advantage had now turned into two as he stood 5’10” to my now shorter 5’8”.  He then gave Teresa a hug and I was stoked to see my several inch taller wife look down on him as they embraced.  He commented, “I like the shoes Teresa.” And smiled as she smiled back and said, “Thanks, me too.  I like being taller than all you munchkins!”  and we all had a bit of a laugh.  My sister than greeted us and we shared hugs.  Of course, my sister Sarah also commented on my thinner ass but at 5’6” and in bare feet, she hadn’t really noticed my height loss thank god.  She said she wanted a pair of Teresa’s shoes, so they had that boring talk as we all headed out to the back porch.

As we stood around the ice chest, I figured I’d start off with a bottle of water.  I grabbed a bottle and attempted to screw off the plastic top.  Unfortunately, my hands were wet from reaching in the cooler and my grip kept slipping instead of unscrewing the top.  Everyone noticed my struggle, so I kind of wiped my hand on my shirt and attempted again.  Still, my grip was to slippery and I couldn’t loosen the top.  Immediately, my mom said, “Oh, I just hate those bottles, they’re so hard to open.”  Before I knew It, Teresa reached out, grabbed the bottle from my hand and quickly, almost easily, broke the seal and loosened the top for me.  As she handed it back to me, we all stood in awe as she so easily opened the bottle I couldn’t budge.  She quickly said, “you must have loosened it for me babe.” And we all had a laugh.  I flicked the water from my hands at her and acted like it was simply the wetness of my hands that caused the problem.  She winked back at me and we started chatting it up.

My brother had gone over to tend to the BBQ while my mom, sister and Teresa hung at the back-patio table.  At one point, Teresa grabbed my bottle of water and took a small sip.  She then put the cap back on it and put it on the table just a few inches from me.  I instinctively grabbed it for another swig.  Again, the fucking cap was tighter than shit and I couldn’t budge it.  This time my hands were dry and I knew there was no excuse.  I gripped it as hard as possible and again tried to loosen it.  It just wouldn’t budge.  Teresa looked over at me and quickly grabbed the bottle.  “My lord David.” She said, “am I going to have to do this every time you want a drink?” as she easily opened the cap and handed me back the bottle.  Again, everyone laughed at my expense and this time I was actually a little embarrassed.  This time, I lightly tightened the cap and set the bottle back on the table. 

A few minutes later, I walked in the house to use the restroom.  While in the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror, pulled up my sleeve and flexed my arm.  As expected, there was barely a hint of mere firmness to it and as I squeezed it with my left hand, the muscle squished down fairly easily.  The massive drop in testosterone I was going through was wildling away my muscles at an alarming rate, and I was a bit depressed thinking about my obvious loss of strength and just how far it might go.  I had lost about 20 pounds in the four months since the blood transfusion, but it must have been all muscle.  Luckily, my sleeves covered my thinning arms, so my mom hadn’t noticed and made a comment about them too.  I took a quick look up at myself and did notice the thin face and loss of color.  That was a bit obvious and my mom was spot on in noticing that.  Knowing the fam was out back, I decided to do a few push-ups to get a little bit of pump in my arms before walking outside.  I dropped to the floor, and to my surprise, struggled mightily to do one push up. The weight of my thinner body actually felt massively heavy to my thinning arms.  I dropped to the floor and struggled through another.  Again, I dropped and by the fourth rep was totally gassed.  I couldn’t muster a fifth, kind of dropped to the floor, and had to wait a few moments before I gained enough strength back in my arms to get up.  Even more depressed than I was a minute ago, I splashed some water on my face and walked back outside.

As I sat back down, I put all that behind me as we were all at the table again chit chatting and munching on some chips and salsa that my mom had put out.  After several dips in the salsa, I needed another swig of water, and for the third time grabbed my water bottle.  Again, the struggle was crazy and the lid was tighter than hell.  “How could that be?” I thought since I purposely barely tightened it after my last drink.  “Jesus Christ.” I blurted out as everyone again watched me struggle.  “Really?” my brother said sarcastically as I was showing a major bout of weakness.  Before I could lean into it, Teresa snagged it out of my grip, gave it a quick flick, and loosened the cap all the way off and handed it back to me with a huge smirk on her face.  My family started laughing hysterically and I turned bright red in embarrassment having needed my wife’s help three times in a row.  “My little baby needs some help every once in a while.” Teresa said sneeringly as the rest continued to laugh.  I was a little humiliated, and think that was what Teresa was going for.  She looked hot as hell I had to admit, but I could tell she was some how getting off on showing a little dominance in the relationship in front of my family...

BBQ ...(to be continued)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View