⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The great Lenka Ferencukova now has an OF page. Haven't checked it out yet, and she says no nudity, but might be worth it for her fans. If I subscribe, I'll post a review here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tried it and it's exactly the IG level material you'd expect, but I'll give her credit for starting off with a lot of posts.
What's her current physique like (can't really tell from her IG)?. Does she currently have defined abs?
I can't tell either. Pics are from between 2014 and late 2022. There are a couple that might be same day, but she doesn't label them as such.


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The great Lenka Ferencukova now has an OF page. Haven't checked it out yet, and she says no nudity, but might be worth it for her fans. If I subscribe, I'll post a review here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tried it and it's exactly the IG level material you'd expect, but I'll give her credit for starting off with a lot of posts.
What's her current physique like (can't really tell from her IG)?. Does she currently have defined abs?
I can't tell either. Pics are from between 2014 and late 2022. There are a couple that might be same day, but she doesn't label them as such.

How bad could she possibly look? She just recently competed. I've never seen a bad picture of her.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

BigM

Unabashedly Ashley. So sexy, strong and great customs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unabashedly Ashley. So sexy, strong and great customs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow! she followed me once on IG but it seems like she deleted it, because i can't find it again

wolf919919


bruce321

Good free OF:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbfannation

sheena ohlig: not worth it, no nude and IG level content

laureanofl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow !! :bravo:

Hbfan


Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow !! :bravo:

What kind of content?

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hoping for better at some point, but so far it's the same as her racier IG content. In fact, a couple of her OF posts use pics from her IG. No sale content has been offered yet.

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hoping for better at some point, but so far it's the same as her racier IG content. In fact, a couple of her OF posts use pics from her IG. No sale content has been offered yet.

It is very unlikely that we could be so lucky to get anything NSFW from her at this point, unfortunately.

fbbfannation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jessica cereja -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anyone subscribed to her page? Any nude stuff ?
yes, there is nude stuff too

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The great Lenka Ferencukova now has an OF page. Haven't checked it out yet, and she says no nudity, but might be worth it for her fans. If I subscribe, I'll post a review here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tried it and it's exactly the IG level material you'd expect, but I'll give her credit for starting off with a lot of posts.
What's her current physique like (can't really tell from her IG)?. Does she currently have defined abs?
I can't tell either. Pics are from between 2014 and late 2022. There are a couple that might be same day, but she doesn't label them as such.

How bad could she possibly look? She just recently competed. I've never seen a bad picture of her.

I saw her on HBC not long ago (last week sometime) and she is offseason for sure.  But huge, but definetly not lean.  She did say she is doing the Chicago Pro in July though, so you would think she will start leaning out sometime in March or April.
Yo.

Prophaniti

So what's the bar for an OF being good/bad? Cause i've subbed to a shitton over the years
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login