⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

Free OF of Alaskan FBB Adrienne Schenfele.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: flaminginstinct

bruce321

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

fbbfannation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login review: 6/10. She has full nude stuff but only few seconds short. Cheap price to sub

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login review: 4/10. Short clips here too, but no full nudes and not worth the price for me.

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I bet her clit must be enormous

nah its not a monstor clit, maybe when fully aroused, but its big.

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Auxane Micheneau

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG level pics, its her in a thing over and over again. v disappointed.

abracadabra

Gia Macool, running her own "exclusive content" page without actually being on onlyfans, it's the same thing without losing the 20% cut. There's nothing nude, basically looks like IG content. Anyway, I asked her a few weeks ago if she'd want to sell a custom of some flexing stuff, nothing nude. Messages ignored.

Then today she sends out a mass message whining about people sharing her stuff off of her site.

QuoteFor the very small few who have always been respectful, just disregard the above message.

I know who you are and can count you on one hand.

She obviously got triggered by some guys sharing her pics off of her site and has nothing but contempt for almost everyone sending her money. On top of the entrance fee, sends out locked messages with random pics (I never bought them) almost every day, doesn't actually respond to messages (except today when she got angry), and the occasional unlocked pic she sends out she calls a "gift" or a "treat." Lol. She got triggered and threatened to block me when I pointed out how little respect she has for the guys paying her. Don't care, she doesn't respond to custom requests, so I had already discontinued my membership anyway.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

fbbfannation

Cyraof review: 4/10. The logest clip is 19 seconds long. All non nude bikini clips. Don't know about Ppv's

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Denise Wrestler has amazing OF page, probably the best I've ever joined. Don't think there's much in the way of hardcore porn or anything, but if you want the flexing, wrestling stuff, absolutely fantastic. Tons of videos ranging from 2-10 minutes or whatever. Great stuff. Seems like most girls will post a 10 second video, send a bunch of locked junk in DMs without even describing what it is. Denise's page, on the other hand, is worth it. Didn't check how much she posts every month, I usually only sub to a page for 1 month, but it's at least worth subscribing once.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

brianoo

Anyone know if Rose Muscles OF is any use ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M-DRAGON

@tamaravahn($11.90)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[REVIEW]
I just discovered tamara did a only fan page and i suscribe. There are too many PPVs on his page and little worthwhile content. Following my analysis of the content of his page , she stopped releasing videos and pictures to focus only on PPVs. In addition to the subscription it is too expensive. The majority of her content are barely 10 second teasers with  a static image.
I really regret my subscription and even this one is not worth for its price. Don't waste your money on this page it's not worth it.

Rating 1/10  :hellno:



FbbFanatic2522

The beautiful and muscular Anomali has offered her OF page up for free subscription thru January. She has some good videos and photos posted there as regular posts, and some good ones that are worth unlocking. For those in the know, she's an Olympian from 2018 and has some of the best legs in women's physique. Legendary quad shake, I tell ya. I hope she'll come back and compete again this year. Check her out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is so awesome! What a beauty.

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG : ariel__ifbb

AxeltheKing

I've subscribed  to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Both are feminine and young looking. ;)

thickazn1024

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG  rebeccahjansen

Hows the content?