LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  anyone subscribed?


fbbfannation

little_beefcake review: 8/10. Big powerlifter, offseason shape, used to have free account but with all videos to buy separately. Now the account is no more free, but all those ppv clips are now included on the normal subscription.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
larissadominatrix  ($9.90)

IG: larigome22
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[REVIEW]
I just discovered a wonderful page with quality content. The subscription is not very expensive and there is no PPV,
The content posted is very frequent and there isn't a lot of content yet because she started at the end of October but the page is filling up nicely as it goes well. There are very appreciable long videos and shorter videos but always done with seriousness. She's very responsive for custom requests..
She has a very muscular body and is just beautiful, there are various types of videos like domination and muscle worship.

Well worth the $9.90, I recommend that you go subscribe to her page she really deserves it, very friendly and humble I'm proud to have discovered her.
Rating 10/10  :bravo:

Where do some of these women get these weird numbers from? $9.90? $12.74? $29.99?  ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Based on yall experience subscribing to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  is it worth subscribing to her or no? Also how long does she make her videos? I'm thinking about subscribing, but want to get y'all opinion first about her OF.

Not worth it if you're looking for muscle or wrestling stuff or want responses in DM, maybe worth it if you just want porn. I subscribed last month and sent her a message. Took her 24 days to respond, by which time I'd lost interest. Obviously any future communication would likely require me to re-sub for another month. She also recently doubled her price and is saying you have to use her OF instead of email to schedule sessions, so her page will probably get banned soon enough for violating onlyfans TOS. Though I just looked now, and she dropped the price to $13 ($10->$20->$13).

Seems like mostly porn, and not wrestling, only some flexing stuff, so not really what I was looking for. Just looked, and she has a bunch of 2-2.5 minute videos, a bunch 1 minute or under, and a bunch that are just 5 or 6 seconds.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Windjammer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  anyone subscribed?

I used keep up with her on fansly. I don't know what her OF is like.
Karma is always appreciated :-)

erwin44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any info about her ?

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
larissadominatrix  ($9.90)

IG: larigome22
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[REVIEW]
I just discovered a wonderful page with quality content. The subscription is not very expensive and there is no PPV,
The content posted is very frequent and there isn't a lot of content yet because she started at the end of October but the page is filling up nicely as it goes well. There are very appreciable long videos and shorter videos but always done with seriousness. She's very responsive for custom requests..
She has a very muscular body and is just beautiful, there are various types of videos like domination and muscle worship.

Well worth the $9.90, I recommend that you go subscribe to her page she really deserves it, very friendly and humble I'm proud to have discovered her.
Rating 10/10  :bravo:

Where do some of these women get these weird numbers from? $9.90? $12.74? $29.99?  ???
Only thing I can think of is conversion from other currency.
Yo.

mystery9


neo03

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Autumn has one now

ffejl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
Is this an extension of her inst@gram's page, or can we have sexual content ?

It's not just her IG, but there is no nudity or sexual content at all. If you're a big fan, it's worth it. Plenty of free and (expensive!) PPVs of her posing, but always wearing underwear or posing outfits. She replies to DMs, but doesn't really seem to be interested in doing customs.

FbbFanatic2522

Buff Ginger has a super sexy topless video available, bathed in red light. Pretty amazing stuff. Check out her OF page for details -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Buff Ginger has a super sexy topless video available, bathed in red light. Pretty amazing stuff. Check out her OF page for details -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/quote

Forgot to add the pic for this! From the new video.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creamnant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
Is this an extension of her inst@gram's page, or can we have sexual content ?

It's not just her IG, but there is no nudity or sexual content at all. If you're a big fan, it's worth it. Plenty of free and (expensive!) PPVs of her posing, but always wearing underwear or posing outfits. She replies to DMs, but doesn't really seem to be interested in doing customs.

OK, thanks.
I pass.
I spend enough money with "marvelousVIP".  :singing:

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Autumn has one now

how is it? nude? b/g?

Windjammer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
Is this an extension of her inst@gram's page, or can we have sexual content ?

It's not just her IG, but there is no nudity or sexual content at all. If you're a big fan, it's worth it. Plenty of free and (expensive!) PPVs of her posing, but always wearing underwear or posing outfits. She replies to DMs, but doesn't really seem to be interested in doing customs.

I agree. She has an interesting physique, but it's not priced correctly for what she's offering.
Karma is always appreciated :-)