Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG  fernandareyn

mystery9

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ffejl

I suspect most folks who read this thread already know how great Angela Yeo's OnlyFan page is. But if you don't, nows the time to check it out! She took 2nd in the Ms. Olympia last weekend, and just started dropping videos from around that time, including some dildo play she did about 3 weeks before the show.  She's big, and ripped, and the PPV prices aren't crazy ($70 for a 20 min dildo video, for example.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fan1980

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wonder what Shanique Grant's OF is like?  Has anyone checked it out?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She deleted it but, it was instragram level contentand she rarely posted. If you missed it, you really didnt lol

guitardave

Has anyone joined Anastasia Korableva's OnlyFans page? What's the content like? Any topless videos?

guitardave

Has anyone subscribed to Anastasia Korableva? What do you get for $35 - any topless videos?

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Anastasia Korableva? What do you get for $35 - any topless videos?

subscribed ones, mostly flexing videos and no topless stuff

showmesara

Becca Swanson  Strongestever .  I have subscribed this past month to her OF for the second time. The first time was a year ago. Sadly it has not improved at all. Updates are few, photos are poor quality, the video's too. The pay for video's are an insult. Unlike  a bad theatre movie at least the pain is over quickly you know you've been had :laugh: They could end with you a banner you stupid pay pig. It's too bad she's kept herself in very good shape for a mother of two. Enormous shape claiming 250lbs on her social media. She claims on the site she still does sessions in promoting her video's.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Becca Swanson  Strongestever .  I have subscribed this past month to her OF for the second time. The first time was a year ago. Sadly it has not improved at all. Updates are few, photos are poor quality, the video's too. The pay for video's are an insult. Unlike  a bad theatre movie at least the pain is over quickly you know you've been had :laugh: They could end with you a banner you stupid pay pig. It's too bad she's kept herself in very good shape for a mother of two. Enormous shape claiming 250lbs on her social media. She claims on the site she still does sessions in promoting her video's.

I couldn't support her politics! It's too bad she has such a crappy OF page.

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG : ariel__ifbb

She's got 2 OF accounts, also musclegoddess69
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PantaRhei

any info about her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What kind of content? at the moment there are 5 posts, i guess she's not into nudes

FbbFanatic2522

The great Lenka Ferencukova now has an OF page. Haven't checked it out yet, and she says no nudity, but might be worth it for her fans. If I subscribe, I'll post a review here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The great Lenka Ferencukova now has an OF page. Haven't checked it out yet, and she says no nudity, but might be worth it for her fans. If I subscribe, I'll post a review here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tried it and it's exactly the IG level material you'd expect, but I'll give her credit for starting off with a lot of posts.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The great Lenka Ferencukova now has an OF page. Haven't checked it out yet, and she says no nudity, but might be worth it for her fans. If I subscribe, I'll post a review here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tried it and it's exactly the IG level material you'd expect, but I'll give her credit for starting off with a lot of posts.

Thanks for checking it out. Yes I noticed too about starting with lots of posts. I'll probably join since I'm a big Lenka fan.

ineedfbb

Jessica cereja -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anyone subscribed to her page? Any nude stuff ?

google27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The great Lenka Ferencukova now has an OF page. Haven't checked it out yet, and she says no nudity, but might be worth it for her fans. If I subscribe, I'll post a review here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tried it and it's exactly the IG level material you'd expect, but I'll give her credit for starting off with a lot of posts.

What's her current physique like (can't really tell from her IG)?. Does she currently have defined abs?