LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

depends what you're looking for. For me personally:

- I have pretty specific things I'm into, 99% of what's on their main timeline will be of no interest to me. A few actually have decent full length vids on there (like Denise Wrestler). So unlike a lot of comments here, I don't really care if it's "IG-level content", only if they can make whatever specific custom request I have.
- if they spam DMs with locked pics/videos, don't say what it even is, and if you ask what it is, you get no response or they say "buy it and find out", they're just a scammer, subscribing was a mistake
- if they have a "free" account but you need to tip to send a message, unsubscribe. if I need to send 3-4 messages to order a custom and that means spending money just to find out if they might be able to make it, and even if they will, spend more tip money asking when they're going to send it when it never comes, not interested. Sydney Thunder and Nadia recently turned on "tip to DM" on their "free" pages. I've gotten a custom from Sydney before, which was good, but wouldn't bother again if I have to send a bunch of money just to ask if it's a request she can do (and tip again to remind her to send it when it's been long after the time it was supposed to already be sent).
- for me OF can be a good filter to see if I might want to session with someone. I've been interested in some girls, saw their OF ($15-20 or whatever), realized she wasn't for me, and saved the time/money from doing a bad session.
- OF is good for customs. DM her, send request, if she says yes, you can get a good custom. Like I said, i don't care about the majority of what they send to the masses.
- if you want to chat with her (for example, some fitness girls too popular to interact with on IG who aren't quite in the session scene), OF can be a good option unless she's the type to log on once a week and never respond to messages, or if she does respond and disappears for another few days and it's obvious there won't be a conversation in DM (even if you tip her, for anyone thinking I'm suggesting wasting her time). you can often tell who this is based on how popular her page is, when she last logged in, etc.
- if it's someone who sends DMs begging for tips every day, unsubscribe and block/restrict.
- if they start asking you to send money to their cashapp/venmo and whine about the 20% OF takes, unsubscribe and block/restrict.
- if they send your custom and it's nothing like what you requested, unsubscribe and don't subscribe to her again.
- if they agree to send custom, drag out the excuses ("sorry, will get to it tomorrow for realz this time" "sorry, couldn't make it before because I had parties all week") for weeks to the point that you need to get OF support involved for them to send the video you paid for, don't subscribe to her again.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

and if it's someone who sends the video you requested/paid for on time, or even early (Kristen Graham sent me a vid after an hour and a half, she's great), she's one of the good ones, and consider her for resubscribing in the future or buying more videos from. very often the people who make customs really quickly are fitness people who aren't in the session scene.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and if it's someone who sends the video you requested/paid for on time, or even early (Kristen Graham sent me a vid after an hour and a half, she's great), she's one of the good ones, and consider her for resubscribing in the future or buying more videos from. very often the people who make customs really quickly are fitness people who aren't in the session scene.

This is all good advice. Thanks

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
depends what you're looking for. For me personally:

- I have pretty specific things I'm into, 99% of what's on their main timeline will be of no interest to me. A few actually have decent full length vids on there (like Denise Wrestler). So unlike a lot of comments here, I don't really care if it's "IG-level content", only if they can make whatever specific custom request I have.
- if they spam DMs with locked pics/videos, don't say what it even is, and if you ask what it is, you get no response or they say "buy it and find out", they're just a scammer, subscribing was a mistake
- if they have a "free" account but you need to tip to send a message, unsubscribe. if I need to send 3-4 messages to order a custom and that means spending money just to find out if they might be able to make it, and even if they will, spend more tip money asking when they're going to send it when it never comes, not interested. Sydney Thunder and Nadia recently turned on "tip to DM" on their "free" pages. I've gotten a custom from Sydney before, which was good, but wouldn't bother again if I have to send a bunch of money just to ask if it's a request she can do (and tip again to remind her to send it when it's been long after the time it was supposed to already be sent).
- for me OF can be a good filter to see if I might want to session with someone. I've been interested in some girls, saw their OF ($15-20 or whatever), realized she wasn't for me, and saved the time/money from doing a bad session.
- OF is good for customs. DM her, send request, if she says yes, you can get a good custom. Like I said, i don't care about the majority of what they send to the masses.
- if you want to chat with her (for example, some fitness girls too popular to interact with on IG who aren't quite in the session scene), OF can be a good option unless she's the type to log on once a week and never respond to messages, or if she does respond and disappears for another few days and it's obvious there won't be a conversation in DM (even if you tip her, for anyone thinking I'm suggesting wasting her time). you can often tell who this is based on how popular her page is, when she last logged in, etc.
- if it's someone who sends DMs begging for tips every day, unsubscribe and block/restrict.
- if they start asking you to send money to their cashapp/venmo and whine about the 20% OF takes, unsubscribe and block/restrict.
- if they send your custom and it's nothing like what you requested, unsubscribe and don't subscribe to her again.
- if they agree to send custom, drag out the excuses ("sorry, will get to it tomorrow for realz this time" "sorry, couldn't make it before because I had parties all week") for weeks to the point that you need to get OF support involved for them to send the video you paid for, don't subscribe to her again.

these are all great points that people shoudl follow, and I follow all of these, and i have now had all of thse experience.

I do appreciate also if they provide other avenues to buy things, like Slava running her ppvs through C4S, or having a "free" patreon that acts as a PPV library for people who don't mind paying through paypal but don't care about anything but buying content. that's pretty rare though

Prophaniti

Man I have a list of OF accounts i labelled as Not Worth and I can't remember why, so I'll just post the ones I remember that weren't basically "not what I was looking for"

@amazonka, overpriced everything. You're basically just paying because its her. I honestly think you'd get more bang for your buck by just taking her on private on HBC
@curlyexotic, paid for a custom, was told she was filming it twice, ghosted for 3 weeks and I gave up. She blocked me on insta too after

Now worth ones, these all post regularly and are discounted all the time. They also responded to my questions without needing tips. They might flood your messages with locked stuff, but i think they are still worth
@micaelav, @themusclebarbie, @amymuscle, @lexa_stahl, @rose.fittt. @musclegeisha, @sexybuffbabe
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@curlyexotic, paid for a custom, was told she was filming it twice, ghosted for 3 weeks and I gave up. She blocked me on insta too after

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You waited 2 years no custom video, never heard back. Then you posted your complaint on Saradas, your custom delivered less than 2 days.

Let's do same. Post the details in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login area.

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

wolf919919

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Anyone?

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Anyone?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Denise Wrestler has amazing OF page, probably the best I've ever joined. Don't think there's much in the way of hardcore porn or anything, but if you want the flexing, wrestling stuff, absolutely fantastic. Tons of videos ranging from 2-10 minutes or whatever. Great stuff. Seems like most girls will post a 10 second video, send a bunch of locked junk in DMs without even describing what it is. Denise's page, on the other hand, is worth it. Didn't check how much she posts every month, I usually only sub to a page for 1 month, but it's at least worth subscribing once.

I would update my old review to say she does actual porn on there now, not just muscle stuff... the porn isn't what I'm looking for, but worth joining once. When she advertises "new b/g clip" on her twit***, you know what it means.

Some of her clips now are shorter previews (maybe 1 minute long or whatever) and you need to request in DM. I am not sure if that means unlock for a fee or she's just trying to lock things down a bit to catch pirates.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

moleman2005

Carrie June Bowlby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Carrie June Bowlby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well since you didn't post a review. I signed up this morning after I saw your link. Free account, she still had free DMs open. Looks like account was made yesterday, and she's figuring it out. I DMed her asking if I could buy a flexing video. Later she set her DMs to only-for-tips. A bit after that, she read my message and didn't respond. Not going to tip for messages on the 0.01% chance she actually is ok to make it, then have to tip again and again to write details for the clip, ask when she's actually going to deliver it, etc. No harm no foul since I didn't actually lose any money. Based on her IG popularity and I guess doing coaching and selling clothes, I'd be surprised if she ever posted something even remotely not safe for Insta****.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

Looks like she was posting stuff all day yesterday. Few pics/videos even less than IG level. A couple locked posts for $3 to test the waters, then drops a few pics/videos for $20, $30, $50. Didn't buy them, but I'm sure they're also less than IG level. The $50 one is apparently a 6 second video of her trying on a pair of shorts from her clothing line. Lol. She probably figured she can make more money grifting guys than selling clothes. Unsubscribed.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FbbFanatic2522

Anyone checked out Tiff Wittman's new OF page? She's an amazing woman. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

purepro46

Some recent experiences.  Cannot recommend any because customs (non-nude) are so expensive.

@emilybrand98: the non-PPV clips aren't all that great.  Customs for $150.   Lot of PPV content.  Best bet is probably to buy clips of her on muscleappeal.

@sachi111: no real flexing videos and very little new content overall.  $250 customs.

@fitness_angel_studios: not much that's already not on IG.  $175 customs.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone checked out Tiff Wittman's new OF page? She's an amazing woman. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's all IG level so far. Poor quality, blurry content. Vids are less than a minute long. No DM's from her and no indications at this point to expect more.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone checked out Tiff Wittman's new OF page? She's an amazing woman. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's all IG level so far. Poor quality, blurry content. Vids are less than a minute long. No DM's from her and no indications at this point to expect more.

Thx for the info