LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone checked out Tiff Wittman's new OF page? She's an amazing woman. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i don't think that IG level will last long


Warhawk Overdrive

Dr. Guns

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dr. Guns

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know if this guy is looking for a review or making an endorsement, but here's the actual link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's only $5.69 (regular price $5.99,lol) for 28 days right now, but there's currently only 9 posts, 8 are either videos or pics. Depending on what you expect to see and how much she adds during the next month may determine whether it's worth the risk. I'll wait for a positive review.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

fbbfannation

Margie Martin OF review: seconds short videos on the normal section, you can find nudes. Not worth overall if you dont buy PPV. Their price is not really low.

ffejl

Plus Margie puts a HUGE, opaque logo right in the middle of every video. Very annoying!

erwin44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dr. Guns

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know if this guy is looking for a review or making an endorsement, but here's the actual link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's only $5.69 (regular price $5.99,lol) for 28 days right now, but there's currently only 9 posts, 8 are either videos or pics. Depending on what you expect to see and how much she adds during the next month may determine whether it's worth the risk. I'll wait for a positive review.

Any updates ?  Adult xxx content ?  Thanks for comments


fbbfannation

Athleticworldofkinga: 8/10 cheap subscription, full nude content with a lot of sex videos (not short) just with regular subscription

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dr. Guns
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know if this guy is looking for a review or making an endorsement, but here's the actual link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's only $5.69 (regular price $5.99,lol) for 28 days right now, but there's currently only 9 posts, 8 are either videos or pics. Depending on what you expect to see and how much she adds during the next month may determine whether it's worth the risk. I'll wait for a positive review.
Any updates ?  Adult xxx content ?  Thanks for comments
IG level material. Clips are short. Nothing offered for sale yet. She has started regularly posting in the past two weeks.

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone checked out Tiff Wittman's new OF page? She's an amazing woman. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i went in today and asked about topless, and she said yes.

she sent me 3x topless vids previoulsy made, around 45-50 seconds for 45$ total, and then when i asked if she had older stuff, did another 2 for $25. these included talking.

when asked about a custom she said yes, and she did a 5 min video for 50, topless, with talking (she's honestly not bad at it) and made it for me within a few hours. idk if this is typical for her in terms of timing but i know it was likely near the end of her day. i'm likely to byuy again from her.

video quality is decent but not like 4k or the crispest 1080p but it's more than enough to show what's going on. i would recommend.

if you're not the patient type and she isn't immediately responsive with you like she happened to be with me today, just be a little patient, especially if you're a bit of a fan of bulky women with thick pecs

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Signed up, asked her if she had videos of a couple different things. She says no, but she can do 10 minute customs for $200. Meh, didn't want anything longer than 2 minutes. $200 is more than I want to spend. She finds a couple videos that have bits and pieces related to what I asked for, and sent them for $29 and $36. Ok, I bought, not great, not awful. She asks what other stuff I like, I mentioned a couple things, and she sends over a 4-photo set for $35. I didn't buy this time, only interested in videos. I can tell she's just going to keep sending stuff that's not exactly what I want, not a great page for me. Mostly signed up as a filter to see if she'd be a good candidate to session with if/when I go to the UK, will probably stick to other providers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posts very little on her timeline, but got a couple spectacular customs from her in DMs. The last one was maybe the best vid I've ever gotten from anyone on that site. Not porn btw, just muscle stuff, don't think she does nudity.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Hayley Brylewski

Hi guys.

I made an OnlyFans account.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks x
Hayley


FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys.

I made an OnlyFans account.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks x
Hayley

Wow thanks for heads up! You are too gorgeous, Hayley

FbbFanatic2522

This woman is beautiful! I haven't joined but probably will later.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Phoenixipo33

Curvy fit.    Love her body
Will dm you as well for chat
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hayley Brylewski

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys.

I made an OnlyFans account.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks x
Hayley

Wow thanks for heads up! You are too gorgeous, Hayley

Thank you x