LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Los Angeles community

Started by kab, July 24, 2009, 03:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kab

I would like to find out who is doing muscle sessions in Los Angeles???


Old Surehand

Trudy Ireland just left. Kris Clark ,Gabe Nicander, Gayle Moher, Mah Ann Mendoza,Kathy Connors,Wanda Moore.  Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for more info.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Hoodman

Yes there are tons of visitors and wb270 is the place to go. As to who's actually here who you can see?
Not too many, you could down to San Diego for Goddess Severa or Kasie Cavanaugh. But LA itself doesn't have too many now that I think about it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bigcalves

There is a woman in CA (not LA though) named Holly (Hot Legs Holly).  She's a burgeoning BB (ex gymnast) with absolutely insane legs (17-inch calves).  Gotta check her out.....

Old Surehand

Collete Guimond will be in LA till the 31st of July. She's been there since April. I heard she was taking some filmmaking course.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

NickelDime

Are there any women on the board coming to LA for the show May 29?  Maybe looking to make some extra cash, traveling expenses, etc?  If so -- I'm interested in an appointment -- live in Culver City.  PM me and let's set something up :)


NickelDime

Are there any women on the board coming to LA for the show May 29?  Maybe looking to make some extra cash, traveling expenses, etc?  If so -- I'm interested in an appointment -- live in Culver City.  PM me and let's set something up :)

Polite Society

  The UTR Agency will have figure competitors available for sessions in Rhode Island and at the Los Angeles Championships respectively on the weekend of July 20-22.
    The LA lady will not be competing but will have her own hotel room and be available during the day on the Friday until Sunday morning.
    The Rhode Island visitor is competing in the pro qualifier there and will have limited availability.
    Contact me for more info on either option.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

  The Los Angeles lady is offering $25 off her session rates with an advanced deposit reducing bikini to the bargain of $275 for an Hispanic stunner.
           
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chgoatty


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone available in Chicago?

The title should tell you.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jaime130

Im interested in Los Angeles.Where can I get more details,stats,pic,etc?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

imanze

Dear Friends,

I am heading to LA in a few days and, as usual, am looking for a session. Now that Treasure has moved to Vegas, I am short of options.

Looking at wb270, the scene is not very hot, apart from a few travelers. Are you aware of any UTR bodybuilder in the area?

Thanks for you help!


cgl

Maybe not your kind of girl but if it happens I go to L.A , the huge 6'5 / 360 lbs Blythe would be my choice. I would not miss a meeting with this strength mountain.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laughaboutidiots

jana linke-sippl is in la the whole of april