Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Los Angeles community

Started by kab, July 24, 2009, 03:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slop101

I haven't sessioned in a long time - did a few in the late '90s and early '00s, but nothing since.

Being in the LA/OC area, I had a lot of FBB options - those all seemed to have dried up now, at least in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login area.

Seems like Sydney Thunder is the only one local to me (I'm actually in OC) who is anywhere close to what I'm looking for (strong, muscular, dominant, slightly erotic), but there's are no longer any actual body builders out there, as far as I can see.

And what are Sydney's rates anyways, and does she still to sessions - seems kinda touch & go right now.

slop101

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And what are Sydney's rates anyways, and does she still to sessions - seems kinda touch & go right now.

I've seen Syndey, she is awesome.  You may want to to look into Mistress Nadia as well.  She's listed as San Diego but frequents that area (she is friends with Sydney.)  Last I saw either of them it was 500.  But I would reach out to them and see.  And are both 100% active.
Yo.

liftcarryfan1

Mistress Nadia just got a bob job also if she wasn't yummy enough, she'll be yummier!!!

JimmyV123

It's too bad the SoCal/L.A. area has "dried up." One would think this would be a prime spot for FBB's with the weather, population, and where Muscle Beach is located. I did once have a session with Lauren Powers and it was ok (the only session I have ever had so it was more me than her). She was only working out her arms and upper body so her legs were just normal but nice and tan. There are plenty of "wrestlers" to session with that I could find but not much in muscular women. I was hoping to find some locally (no longer than a two hour drive) but it doesn't seem that way. Maybe I'm wrong. As I've read Vegas has a lot going on but I do not have the time to drive out there for the time being.

diggs

I'm into MW not wrestling, and finding an actual bodybuilder that's based in or even near the L.A. area seems like it's getting more difficult all the time. Tina Trapqueen is based in Chino Hills but she travels enough that I often miss her when I'm in the area. Besides her, are there any actual bodybuilders left? There's a listing on wb270****** with Martina Lopez' photos in it, but I'm assuming that's fake. Denise Hoshor lives in another country now. And while ladies like Sydney Thunder in Orange County (which I'd happily drive to) are sexy and gorgeous, I wouldn't call them "bodybuilders."

Tell me something I don't know, guys: where's the muscle at?? (If you have an UTR suggestion, please message me.)

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm into MW not wrestling, and finding an actual bodybuilder that's based in or even near the L.A. area seems like it's getting more difficult all the time. Tina Trapqueen is based in Chino Hills but she travels enough that I often miss her when I'm in the area. Besides her, are there any actual bodybuilders left? There's a listing on wb270****** with Martina Lopez' photos in it, but I'm assuming that's fake. Denise Hoshor lives in another country now. And while ladies like Sydney Thunder in Orange County (which I'd happily drive to) are sexy and gorgeous, I wouldn't call them "bodybuilders."

Tell me something I don't know, guys: where's the muscle at?? (If you have an UTR suggestion, please message me.)
yep the whole scene is getting harder to find reliable providers, the are actually muscular and not scammers. Europe is a bit better but Vegas probably the centre of the universe in the USA at the moment. The golden years were 2004-2014 for mine.