LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Los Angeles community

Started by kab, July 24, 2009, 03:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
jana linke-sippl is in la the whole of april

  When did she become UTR?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
jana linke-sippl is in la the whole of april

  When did she become UTR?

he asked for sessions in la...he also wrote not much on the wb270 list...so he is looking for sessions , not only utr...jana isnt listed the whole april on wb 270....she is only listed there for 2 days

imanze

Thanks for your help, friends. Indeed, wb270 lists just Jana and a few more visiting, after I will be gone though. But, I still can't believe that one of the US muscle meccas does not offer any excitement.

More tips welcome, including on muscular strippers. 

RobRoy

Hello all,

I am going to visit LA soon, and I would love to arrange a session there. Or two, if time allows. And I would welcome any recommendations.

I am not looking for a bodybuilder, I want to meet a well looking skilled lady that can handle me in semi-comp or even domination session. Preferably a lady that would kick my ass even in competetive, although competetive is not really what I am looking for. It is just much more intense when I know there is no pretending and I am really at mercy of the lady. It shouldn't be difficult for an experienced session wrestler, as I am an average sized man, working on computer, not hitting gym or doing sports at regular basis, and with only little combat experience. If the lady is skilled but not very big, it is a bonus, as it nicely adds to the humiliation  ::)

Of course, I did my homework and went through wb270, and I found some girls that are sure great:

Arekah Lox has excelent reviews, I am just not sure if it is not a waste if I do not want really competitive or beatdown session... Same to some extent for Ariel X, plus I read she is temporarily out of business because of knee injury... Skylar Rene looks like a perfect match, although I have not seen much reviews...

There are much more, but it is hard to tell - there are ladies with no reviews, or with last review like 5, 10 or even 15 years ago, and there is no way how to tell the lady is now even better, far behind her prime or even out of business...

So, I would like to ask the experienced guys - whom would you recommend to me? Personal experience appreciated...

Thank you in advance,
Rob

bum8

Try Jolie, Jen Thomas or Julie Squeeze, I have wrestled competitively all 3 and they are great!

Pinme

Arekah if you want a big sexy outrageously strong girl.    Jolie if you want an average size girl who is just unbelievably strong and competitive. 

moe

Arekah's not based in LA anymore (she may be touring while you are there).  Neither is Julie unless her status on wb270 is outdated
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bum8

In December last year her wb profile said Connecticut, but she was still in LA, I contacted her through session girls.

RobRoy

Thank you all, guys, I am glad I asked.

I kind of overlooked Jennifer Thomas (for some reason, she evaded alphabetical sorting on wb270 Southern California list). As for Julie Squeeze, I regreted bitterly she moved away from LA when checking her profile - if this is not accurate, it is an awesome info.

As for Jolie, I was surprised there is no link or pictures at her wb270 profile, although the reviews looked awesome. Are there some wrestling videos or pictures of Jolie? She might be just exactly what I am looking for, too...

Just out of curiosity - no one has a personal experience with Skylar Rene? Found on another forum that it is very difficult to arrange a session with her...

heebejeebe

Anyone have a current list of real bodybuilders. I need it asap. I don't travel to the states often and would love to see some real female bodybuilders..........

Thanks

enoch

Phani, what type of sessions do you like?  It is true there is a long list of session ladies from LA on WB270, but many of them are old profiles that haven't been updated in years.  There are a bunch of ladies who are unknown even to those of us who live here.  Almost all my sessions have been with ladies visiting the area rather than ladies who live here.  If you're into wrestling, there are some local choices.  If you are into sensual MW with an FBB, you need to check who might be passing through the area. 

phani

Wouldnt mind try out the best of both so looking to schedule a few in while Im in town, probably one or two competitive/semi comp sessions and one sensual/fantasy

Any thoughts ? The list is huge i just dont know where to start.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

If you're willing to drive an hour or two, you could head down to Orange County to see Sydney Thunder.

If you're not willing to drive around, you shouldn't come to LA.

phani

No im willing to Drive and i noticed Syndey's profile - half the battle is knowing where they are based,

Is Sydney only in the OC area ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

I think so. I haven't met her but her reviews are stellar. I think she's in Costa Mesa. It's a little more than an hour's drive from LAX or downtown LA, except during rush hour, when it can take several hours.  She may come to you though.

For semi-comp you might try Tommi. She's incredibly fast if you fight standing up, and very skillful on the ground. She's only about 125 to 135 pounds though, and she travels a lot, so she may not be there when you are. If she is, and your schedules sync, she'll probably come to your hotel. Or try Kara, who is bigger, and who also gets great reviews, but I haven't met her.

Good luck.