⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Los Angeles community

Started by kab, July 24, 2009, 03:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

Kara, I'm despondent to report, isn't doing sessions at this time. Hopefully she'll return to doing them at some point, she's an across the board 10.

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Magari

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phani

Really..why Vegas ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

enoch

Lots of ladies in Vegas: Lora Ottenad, Scarlett Devine, Nikki Jackson, Gina Jones, Desert Muscle Girl, Cheyenne Jewel, Rapture and others.  Generally a much better selection than in LA.

jpmorgan

Have you sessioned with Nikki Jackson?

Was she good at wrestling?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

enoch

Yes, but it was way back in 2011.  The sessions I do are more along the lines of MW.  Any wrestling is light/fantasy.  But I did find that she was very strong and aggressive.  She said she's naturally that way, and most guys ask her slow down.  Anyway, Nikki was a lot of fun.  Good with role play/domination.  Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Alina-fan

There is a new girl called Miss Kethleen. She offers competitive wrestling. She has a purple belt in Jiu Jitsu. I would give it a try if I were you.

phani

THanks, was hoping with some intel on ladies that have got good reps and would be recommended highly - i want to try and make the most of my time there,

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

If you're visiting in the next few weeks that's unfortunate timing, since Arekah is based there. She always gets my highest recommendation of anyone.

calico57

Sydney is in OC, but will drive up to LA I assume. I don't think she's in Costa Mesa, but the exact town really doesn't matter anyway. She's on the expensive side, but very good. I think the talent is much better in LA than Vegas and wouldn't recommend Vegas unless there's a girl there you're really dying to see. If it were me, I'd look at Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene, Jennifer Thomas, Miss Untamed in LA/OC. Haven't met all of them though, and your tastes may differ from mine. Capri looks interesting, but she seems to offer fantasy wrestling only. There's Rogue in San Diego who looks interesting too, but I've heard she's crazy expensive.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sydney is in OC, but will drive up to LA I assume. I don't think she's in Costa Mesa, but the exact town really doesn't matter anyway. She's on the expensive side, but very good. I think the talent is much better in LA than Vegas and wouldn't recommend Vegas unless there's a girl there you're really dying to see. If it were me, I'd look at Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene, Jennifer Thomas, Miss Untamed in LA/OC. Haven't met all of them though, and your tastes may differ from mine. Capri looks interesting, but she seems to offer fantasy wrestling only. There's Rogue in San Diego who looks interesting too, but I've heard she's crazy expensive.

If you had to pick Ne to two who would it be?

busthemus2003

How sensual does Sydney thunder go

calico57

She's not going to bang you. If you want sex, look elsewhere. She would probably be okay with you servicing yourself in front of her. She is much smarter than the average session girl, so if you care about not having dull conversation, that's a plus for her. She also truly seems to enjoy dominating men. Sometimes session girls are clearly just squeezing the hell out of you for the payday.

If I had to pick two, it'd be Sydney and Skylar. If I had to pick one, it might be a tossup.

liftcarryfan1

So the good strong girls very rarely come to LA and in June a shitload are coming. For sure I will see tapered physique but she's easily one of the best strength and sensual. Then there is Ava Simone, Dominique Danger, Warrior Amazone, Renee Toney. Probably thinking of going with DD in June as well

clubathlete

Hi all!  Jennifer Thomas and SessionGirls are hosting a Session Girls event in Los Angeles!  More details are at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  We have around 30 girls in attendance so far, guest speakers and more!

Come Meet-Up With Session Girls!
Jun 15, 2019 | 11am to 7pm | Los Angeles, CA


Mixed Wrestling, Custom Videos, Boxing, Sessions, Trade, Seminar, Pro Wrestling and Guest Speakers!

Girls from Los Angeles, Vegas and San Diego will be in attendance!

Warehouse door opens at 11am and ends when people are PASSED out... from too much fun!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login