LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Giantess Finds A Tiny

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 324 Mb
Time: 00:07:21
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nina Chrome - Found By A Giantess

Being a tiny person is hard - you accidentally fell into Nina the giantess' enormous shoes, and have spent all day bouncing around painfully in them. When she finally gets home and decides to investigate what's been squirming in her sneakers all day long, she finds you - tiny, vulnerable, and surprisingly not d3d. She tells you about her last roommate, who was tiny like you but so much more fragile. You on the other hand, seem to be able to take a beating - and being croshed. She smashes you underneath her fingers and sneakers repeatedly, telling you how much fun you're going to have together.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 519 Mb
Time: 00:11:34
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Decide Your Fate!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1080 Mb
Time: 00:07:37
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Wife

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 414 Mb
Time: 00:12:46
Video: MP4 1080x1920

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Gabriela - Yoga Disaster

Gabriela is seen here stretching. There are very tiny men and women on the ground. She knows this, but isn't about to arrange her schedule or her location because of them. She proceeds, stretching out her mighty thighs and powerful butt, unknowingly crushing tiny people, almost with every step.
But then when she DOES notice them, she picks up the pace, actively pursuing them, STOMPING with her titanic bare feet, SQUASHING them with her colossal ass, swallowing them with her cavernous mouth, even storing some of them in her belly button. We see them crawling from beneath her, dangling from her bra, coming out from under the yoga mat. She doesn't care. They will all ends up the same. Flattened like a pancake.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1480 Mb
Time: 00:11:53
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Shannon Huxley - Giantess Vore School Girl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1490 Mb
Time: 00:19:58
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Megan Jones - Megan's Town Of Foot Slaves

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1620 Mb
Time: 00:07:55
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Miss Demi - Shrunk Funding Shrunk Boss Giantess Production

 The boss is somewhat dismissive of employees as his subordinates and doesn't quite realise the dominant streak Miss Demi Lux possessed which he is now regretting.
Miss Demi has been working hard on a shrinking serum and on finding our her departmental budget is about to be shrunk by her poss, she decides it's time to do a first test to shrink her boss.
Something is gettign shrunk today for sure, but it won't be her budget, it's her boss. Miss Demi's research is not for the greater good, she is intent on shrinking all of mankind and will start with him.
The most satisfying way to retire her poss, will be to feel him scream and beg for his life as he slips down her throat to lose his life inside of her to Miss Demi's great and sadistic satisfaction.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1010 Mb
Time: 00:07:21
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Imilia Audley - Thief Gets Shrunken and Hunted By High Heeled Giantess 2

There are two versions of this video, this version EXCLUDES all futa scenes so it is just regular giantess. If you would like the futa version instead please see VERSION ONE of this video.
You're a thief who has come to steal one of my priceless artifacts, but your plan goes sour when you realize that the item has been cursed. You shrink down to the size of an ant, and the owner of the object maniacally stomps and chases you in her pumps. She eventually catches up to you and crushes you, leaving only of pool of cum behind.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1280 Mb
Time: 00:20:01
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Shrinking Spell

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 527 Mb
Time: 00:11:39
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

MommaBear's Giantess University student Littlebear

Who should be my main student for this lesson! Well Littlebear of course
Check out how well she does!
Or how bad!!
Will she listen......

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1520 Mb
Time: 00:07:01
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Daria - Infestation: Unaware - Sfx

She is completely unaware of them, which is a huge problem considering the fact that they are smaller than her pinky toenail! the poor tiny people are always in danger, but they can't help but getting closer to her. she seems like a Goddess to them, and their attraction overcomes their fear.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 185 Mb
Time: 00:10:52
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Ava sit, breast squish, foot squish

Here, appearing again due to popular demand, is our newest Giant, Giantess Ava. She's a bit more adventurous this time and it shows. The delight she takes in crushing the tiny people is clear to see.
In the video she outlines her five favorite ways of punishing her tiny slaves. 1) is to put them in her pocket until she forgets about them and crushes them under her breasts, 2) is to sit on them, 3) is to put them in her shoe or boot, 4) is to sit on them and 5) is to trap them underneath some gum she's been chewing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1690 Mb
Time: 00:13:02
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Goddess Worship

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 364 Mb
Time: 00:08:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jaina the tall real life giantess crushes you POV

Jaina is a favourite model of mine, the tallest with the largest shoe size. 6ft with US Size 11 feet and she loves feeling tall and powerful, when i first asked her if she'd want to do giantess clips she straight away was excited and happy to do them. In this video she looks at you from a pov view and crushes you in heels before removing them and doing the same in tights. She then removes them and shows off her huge feet and trust me you will feel small.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 488 Mb
Time: 00:05:06
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS