⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Empress Mika - Your End By Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1270 Mb
Time: 00:15:38
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

The Wrath of Jennifer Rose

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 633 Mb
Time: 00:14:53
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Renea Supremecy - Giantess Shrinks You Then Grows

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 165 Mb
Time: 00:07:23
Video: MP4 1080x1920

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Clue - Kiss my Feet, Tiny

You're a helpless little tiny that I found in the street on my way home. I rescued you so now YOU owe me. I bring you home and tell you that you are now my little pet! Your job now is to listen to your Giantess and do whatever I crave. I tell you about how I'll digest you or crush you if you don't. I'm excited to start playing with you... I've always wanted a tiny worshiper!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1690 Mb
Time: 00:10:34
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Evelyn Jade - Bossy office woman reduces you

I'm your boss, you're a tiny bug and I've decided that you're too much for your current position.
I reduce you once and play with you, but then reduce you again and decide you belong to my feet forever.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3110 Mb
Time: 00:12:09
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ivory Soles - Shrunken Slaves Compete For Sweaty Feet

Ivory has 2 shrunken slaves in her socks competing for the position of HER shrunken foot slave. She gets her feet all sweaty and hot in her smelly socks and then shoves them, along with the slaves, into her clear flats. She makes the tinies work for their position and see if they can even handle the overwhelming foot funk they are about to experience. She loves putting her tiny slaves in competition with eachother. She makes them both worship her feet and be smothered in the flats with her sweaty soles pressing against them. This is where her foot slaves have to get used to being. Her slaves must be able to handle her sweaty, stinky feet whenever she requests. She laughs as they compete at her feet. One using his whole head to clean under her toenails, the other too intimidated to come up with anything. Ivory dumps him into her sock and tells him to decide if her socks smell enough to sell to a sock boy or if she should wear them a little longer. She decides she needs more time to decide who will be lucky enough to be her foot slave and puts them both into her clear flats. What lucky slaves to be shrunken and used at her smelly feet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 640 Mb
Time: 00:10:29
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Barbie Gwen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 867 Mb
Time: 00:02:24
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mila P - Evil Giantess 2

You managed to creep your way into my home, just like the other stupid little tinies before you. Did you really think you were the first? Hahaha how adorable. You pathetic little men are like an infestation. I can't keep you out. But what I can do, is have my fun with getting rid of you. That's my favorite part. Taking care of you one by one. Smashing you, eating you, whatever feels right in the moment. It's all a good time, no matter what the method. And I wonder which one will feel right, with you...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 750 Mb
Time: 00:05:15
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Anais Jolie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 725 Mb
Time: 00:10:01
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sarah Michelle - My Foster step Sister is a Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1090 Mb
Time: 00:12:51
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mila P - Evil Giantess

I can hear all up the Tinies yelling for their lives. I love it. Feeling them crunch under my soles is such a turn on. And licking them off my fingers is orgasmic.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 256 Mb
Time: 00:05:49
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I'm So Hungry Again

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 953 Mb
Time: 00:05:35
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Bewitched , shrunk and crushed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 296 Mb
Time: 00:06:43
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Liama's Shrunken Neighbors

If you loved "Unaware At Your Grandmothers Surprise Party" and you're up for some aware action this time around, it's time to take another visit to grandma's house! Liama is surprised to find her neighbors shrunk in her kitchen and backyard. She has no idea what's going on, but she decides to take the opportunity to get back at them for various neighborly problems! Most are squished underfoot, a couple are eaten, and one even gets squished under her finger. Not to mention three cars that try to escape from her but she ends up immobilizing each one! Plus another that she finds in her sandal.
There's a lot included! Not to mention a wonderful soundtrack, booming footsteps that shake the ground, other immersive sound effects, and a couple POVs as well! The vore scenes are pretty short, but if you're picking this one up for the whole adventure it's definitely worthwhile! Spend another afternoon seeing what happens to the shrunken people around Liama! Check out the trailer for more!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1060 Mb
Time: 00:11:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Lady Kivn - I Will Stomp On You With My Big Feet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1670 Mb
Time: 00:06:38
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS