LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Tara Babcock - Giantess Punishes You By Making You Cum To Her Feet

This is a custom resale! You're my tiny little shoe cleaner, but I discover that you've been cumming so much in my shoes they end up dirtier than before! I give you ONE LAST CHANCE to not be squished under my foot. All you have to do is NOT CUM HANDSFREE while I berate and humiliate you for being a fucking compulsive cumming little loser!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 540 Mb
Time: 00:11:59
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mila P - Big Bratty Giantess

I love my tiny play things. You all keep me so entertained. I have to admit though, I often think about what it would be like to eat you up. Don't be frightened though. I hear the adrenaline leaves a weird taste..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 243 Mb
Time: 00:05:30
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Bella Ink - Wrath of Bella Cosa – SFX Epic

The Giantess Goddess known as Bella-Cosa invaded Earth and left it in shambles. Humanity's only hope lies with A powerful mage who mastered the ancient arts of magic. As the powerful deity takes a rest from her destruction sprees, the Magician teleports in and starts an Epic battle. He is so tiny and puny, that Bella-Cosa doesn't even notice him at first. He throws power lightning at her massive feet, to no avail, and avoids being crushed at the last second by using his teleporting skills.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1310 Mb
Time: 00:31:13
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

All Alone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 86,9 Mb
Time: 00:03:47
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Syra Wolf - The Secret

Syra Wolf stumbles upon a group of tiny women their partner has been hiding underneath the night stand. Shocked and appalled by the troubling revelation, Syra disposes of the tiny women one by one amidst a tense conversation.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 384 Mb
Time: 00:08:54
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Sage - Unsuspecting Foot Slave

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1020 Mb
Time: 00:08:36
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Gabriela and Aleksandra - Under Their Feet

Ever wanted a clip where there's nothing but Giant Women squishing and stomping on tiny people? Well it's your lucky day. That's what this clip is. Nothing but Giantess Gabriela and Giantess Aleksandra squashing tiny people beneath their shoes, but mostly beneath their bare feet.
This is mostly Gabi featured here and you get the impression she has nothing better to do than look for these little things, behind plants, under benches and when she finds them, they go squish under her feet, but occasionally she likes just to stare at them as they contemplate their demise under her soft flesh and immense weight.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1380 Mb
Time: 00:11:49
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mila P - Tiny In My Slipper

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 254 Mb
Time: 00:05:45
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Shrinks and Taunts you

You have returned after a long quest and gained plenty of experience and precious items only for all of it to be plucked away by a giantess. Use code Spellbound to honor your inferiority.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 962 Mb
Time: 00:21:19
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Whitney Morgan - Your Step-Sis Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 343 Mb
Time: 00:11:36
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Alexis Rain - Tiny Village Terrorized

One of Terra's friends told her about this tiny village and she invites Janine to go with her. She describes it as a tiny village with tiny men who are shrunken and how they can terrorize them.  Be scared. They are ready to stomp down on your city.  They are coming to get you . These women are equipped with Giant Tits and Giant Asses. What happens when they crush everyone but you. You have no where to run as now you are left in the hands of Terra's giant mouth. She licks you with her enormous tongue and you are perfect to get devoured. Gulp you go down and then off to describing you as you slide down her muscular body.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 439 Mb
Time: 00:09:43
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Elle Marz - Shrink Lab ASMR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2130 Mb
Time: 00:21:32
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nikki Daniels - Anything For Love - Sfx Epic

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 951 Mb
Time: 00:39:09
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Lady Orlas - Your Personal Assistant, Forever

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 350 Mb
Time: 00:11:33
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Miss Demi Lux - My Flatmates Tiny Bf

Demi is relaxing in the bedroom and has forgotten all about her flatmates shrunken boyfriend being kept safely in a cage. She realises he notices her with quite some intent.and decides to take him out of the cage to play.
Her flatmate isn't at home and after a little bit of flirtation, he finds himself at Demi's feet worshiping her as a Goddess until he cums to her soles.
Demi is so pleased but reality kicks in and she really doesn't want to fall out with her flatmate over what she's done with her boyfriend. Demi can probably just tell her he ran away or got lost.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2310 Mb
Time: 00:16:47
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS