Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Freya Reign - Taking Over Your Job.. Assistant Shrinks and Eats You

You've been taking all the credit for your assistants work and she just found out. Fuming she comes up with a plan to get back at you. She drops in a shrinking tablet to your daily coffee and before you know it you're feeling funny and shrinking smaller. Now so little you try and hide behind your cup before your giant assistant finds you. Scooping you up in her hand she teases you with the idea that she's about to eat you. Swallowing you like a snack so that she can have your position in the company

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 374 Mb
Time: 00:08:30
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ivory Soles - Caught Exploring Smelly Shoes

Giantess Ivory enteres the room, unaware of the shrunken man hiding behind her worn items collection. Ivory has gathered these shoes to sell to her fans and as she sits with her feet up, she checks emails of people who want to buy them. The tiny watches her for a while, shocked at first that she entered without seeing him. He realizes how into her phone she is and gets brave, thinking he might be able to explore her stinky shoes unnoticed. He climbs in and out of each pair, the hike of a life time. He sees sweat stains and smells insoles like never before. These are Giantess Ivorys most worn and smelly shoes. He sees parts of them that no one else ever will. Then suddenly, she notices him. Unsure of what he is at first, she picks him up. She realizes he is a shrunken foot freak. She quickly puts her feet in his face and starts to demand he sniff her pretty toes or be crunched flat by them. Her pretty pedicured toes tower over his tiny frame and he has no choice but to obey. It is like a great fantasy come to life, being caught in her smelly shoes and then made to worship her feet. He does everything she requests, but still finds himself being shoved into her worn sneaker. His body shoved between canvas and a giantess foot, stomps the last sound he hears as she walks around on his body.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 647 Mb
Time: 00:10:54
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Haunting

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 424 Mb
Time: 00:09:23
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Taurus - Useless Employee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 816 Mb
Time: 00:08:09
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Miss Honey - Step Mommy's Giant Feet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 630 Mb
Time: 00:08:41
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Fae D'Cay - New Boss

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 929 Mb
Time: 00:07:33
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kates Cuties[/b - Shrunken Followers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 739 Mb
Time: 00:10:12
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mila P - All Men Shrunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 612 Mb
Time: 00:04:15
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kate and Taurus - Captured By The Popular Girls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1680 Mb
Time: 00:11:53
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Lady Lia Lou - You are just the dirt beneath my feet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 223 Mb
Time: 00:05:07
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ivory Soles - Punishing Shrunken Slave With Smelly Feet

Goddess Ivory has just gone jogging with her tiny slave in her shoe. Her shrunken slave was bad and tried to escape, so she punished him by not wearing socks on her long jog! Her sweaty soles pressed against him harder and more sweaty with each step. When she gets home, she is ready to release the tiny from his shoe prison, but only if he gives her giant feet a proper tongue bath. She puts the tiny slave to work sniffing between her toes and nibbling up her toe jam. His little body should be the perfect size for getting in all of those small, hard to reach areas. He begs for mercy but she just laughs and tells him to stop crying! Her tiny slave has more work to do! Now she wants him to lather up with lotion and massage her perfect feet. She dumps him into a bowl with lotion and gets him totally covered to prepare him for his massage. She presses him all over her foot demanding he work harder. She wants the lotion rubbed in properly! Once her tiny slave is done she shows him her other foot, still laced up and stinking in her shoe. She tells him his work is not finished and brings the powerful sole down onto him slowly...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 670 Mb
Time: 00:15:13
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Humbles Tiny Arrogant Man

A tiny arrogant man stumbles into my domain, forgetting himself, he arrogantly attempts to best the giantess to no avail. You will always be humbled by my boots if you enter my garden.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 835 Mb
Time: 00:18:40
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kristen - Where Are All The Boys!

Kristen the step mom went to the beach today with the neighbor boys but they should be back by now. As Kristen enters the living room, she starts calling out for the boys but no answer! She sits down and starts calling the neighbor boys step-mom. But before she makes the call she accidentally steps on one of the neighbor boys! They all have been shrunk but Kristen has no idea about that! She takes a seat not knowing she has sat on one of her step sons which he becomes stuck to her butt! She then starts to bounce on him because the seat feels weird! She then since she cant get a hold of the neighbor boys step-mom, she spots a piece of candy on the table, she doesn't know that the other neighbor boy is in between the pieces of candy and plops him right in her mouth! She then finally gets a hold of neighbor boys step-mom, but she hasn't heard from them as Kristen knocks something off her butt not knowing it was one of her step sons! As she looks down she thinks it was one of her step sons toys! Her neighbor ends up calling her and asks if she would like to go to the mall with her, Kristen says of course as she puts on her skinny jean since she was in her bikini, she then puts on her boots without socks, but feels something in them. She then notices something on the floor which she thinks its another tiny toy telling herself it almost looks like one of her step sons, but ends up stomping on it as it gets stuck to her boots!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 909 Mb
Time: 00:20:38
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Miss Kinga - 13 Minutes Trampling Povs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1910 Mb
Time: 00:13:36
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ashlynn Taylor - Microcosm Fulfilled

A true foot-freak had the honor of visiting a very known Mistress, wishing to fulfill his deepest worship fantasies. by "deepest", he was only thinking about his realistic fantasies of simply serving her and worshiping her divine feet.
As the excited foot slave slobbers all over her feet, Ashlynn keeps digging into his brain, eventually having him confide in her and tell her about his "stupid shrinking fantasy". stupid - because it's something that could never take place in real life.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 768 Mb
Time: 00:12:54
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS