⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Sneeze Goddess - Voracious Giant Boss Absorbs Merger Company Into Belly

I've called a luncheon meeting for my shrunken, tiny staff. As the boss of these newly merged companies, I appoint each and every one of my tiny workers to their new roles. Their sole purpose at the company now is to serve me, keep me satisfied and fulFILLED. I gulp down and swallow tiny workers by the handful. As they digest, I savor and devour you, my star employee. You can see my belly growing from all the tiny people squirming around inside my stomach. Tomorrow is a new day of new tiny staff for me to eat. There is no nudity in this video.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 585 Mb
Time: 00:15:56
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jennifer Rose - I Almost Stepped on Them

A group of brave thieves make their way into Jennifer's home, hoping to leave with some food and valuables. Our napping giantess, Jennifer Rose, wakes up to find her favorite necklace gone from her nightstand. However, this isn't the first time she has had something stolen. She quickly looks to the floor in search of any tiny thieves, takes back her necklace, and frantically disposes of them. After crushing them, she begins to worry and wonder that there might be more. Determined to find them while she still has the chance, she heads to the kitchen. After a few moments, she locates more people on the counter, having begun to transport her freshly made apple crisp out of the kitchen. Jennifer Rose then asks them if they'd like more food, and fetches them a plateful. Asking them again, she places them on the plate, and has herself some breakfast with them included.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 254 Mb
Time: 00:05:59
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Final Boss

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1460 Mb
Time: 00:21:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ivory Soles - Disposing of Useless Shrunken Slaves

Giantess Ivory is annoyed that her feet are aching when she has an army of little foot slaves at her disposal. Clearly they are enjoying their place a little too much. Instead of serving her to keep her feet pampered and pain free, they seem to have bunched up against her soles to take in her glorious feet and forgot their purpose! That means its time to go. If they cant do the job, they can't stay! But they aren't going anywhere. She just pops the tinies in her mouth one by one and makes them regret being so useless!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 528 Mb
Time: 00:08:40
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Maia - Tiny Audition

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1250 Mb
Time: 00:09:58
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sweet Maria - Maria in wonderland

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 338 Mb
Time: 00:09:07
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Gabriela - Worship my Giant Tummy

This is a custom order that was fun to work on. Someone decides to break into Gabriela's house.  Bad idea. You see she's encountered this before and has a plan of attack. She will shrink them until they're nothing and then rid the world of their existence.
But this guy is strange. It's like he won't stop staring at her stomach. She gets an idea. If you like my stomach so much, why don't you kiss it? Do it and maybe I'll let you go.
Gabriela taunts him as he dwindles down in size, smaller and smaller. She body checks him with her stomach, knocking the wind out of him. But now he's the size of a playing card. So. Hmmm. What to do?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1970 Mb
Time: 00:14:27
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Gina Carla - Let Mean Kitty Dominate You Giantess POV

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 707 Mb
Time: 00:16:03
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ginger Rae - Giantess Feet Worship

Get on your tiny knees and worship my giant dirty feet and soles. Lick all the sweat and grime  off, and breathe in all the stink! You are helpless, and taken over by the intense desire to worship, cleanse and adore every inch.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 289 Mb
Time: 00:06:24
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Christi - Careless Giantess Crush Leaves No Sur

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 994 Mb
Time: 00:03:33
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Unaware Giantess Working on Laptop in Socks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2230 Mb
Time: 00:23:25
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Christi - Looks Like You're My Dinner

Goddess Christi gets pissed off when her roommate eats her food. Like Really pissed off.
But you know when something falls into your lap unexpectedly? That's what happens here.
She knocks a box onto the floor. Inside she discovers a tiny, little man. She thinks he's absolutely adorable and wants to protect him from the world. She carries him around, playfully and the little man looks up at her in all her giant glory.
But eventually, her hunger takes over and all she can think about is what a tasty meal he'd make. She gets a plate and, well, you know the rest.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1770 Mb
Time: 00:11:50
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Lady Soles - A Marriage Ruled From Above

I come home thinking about our usual playful size-difference games, laughing to myself about how much you love when I tower over you in my heels. I kick off my shoes, chatting absent-mindedly about how fun tonight is going to be, completely unaware you're actually on the floor—so tiny I walk right past you without noticing, my steps shaking the room...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 4300 Mb
Time: 00:15:14
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunny - Sole City Crush 2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1180 Mb
Time: 00:11:26
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Wow Arielle, Maya Aryas - Giantess Swallowed or Stepped on

Earth has been taken over by a supernatural species of sexy, giant & powerful women! They've come on a mission to DESTROY all of the male gender on your planet! All of your weak male friends & family have already been destroyed leaving you alone. As you're quivering in fear & hiding they come across you & decide to play with their victim. No point in trying to run & hide, both of the giantess pick & humiliate at their tiny meal. They can't decide whether or not they'd like to eat you WHOLE or just step on you to end your pathetic existence. Into their big mouths into their stomachs OR mushed by their powerful legs & feet what will be your fate tiny man?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 242 Mb
Time: 00:07:12
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS