⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Giantess Vainilla - In The Pakm Of Her Hand

Told through the voice of a tiny man, the story begins with his nervous, day-to-day existence. He explains how he survives each moment in a world dominated by beings so large they could end his life with a careless step. His mantra is simple: stay unseen, stay alive.
That fragile routine shatters the moment brand new Giantess Vainilla notices him. Towering above, she captures him in her vast hand with a smile that is equal parts dazzling and terrifying. She dangles him playfully, studies his tininess, and soon carries him along as she lounges on the couch, watching TV. For the first time, he begins to hope—maybe this giantess could be kind. Maybe he's found safety in her presence.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1430 Mb
Time: 00:10:23
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Miss Kole - Kole Finds a Bug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 123 Mb
Time: 00:05:27
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Shrinking Man – Big Feet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 374 Mb
Time: 00:08:18
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Caught a Tiny man sniffing her Lingerie and Feet Punish Him

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2000 Mb
Time: 00:14:10
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Freya Reign – Tricked Into Drinking A Shrinking Potion

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1010 Mb
Time: 00:12:20
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Fantasy Phone Call

This is a giantess fantasy that features me in a thong! I walk into my bedroom & while on the phone with a friend I accidentally sit on the small person my family recently adopted!! It takes a while for me to realize he's trapped under my ass, while I tell my friend about how I accidentally crushed our friend's tiny brother earlier that day.. When I hear him crying out under my big fat ass I can't help but laugh! He's trapped between my smelly cheeks & I laugh as I tell my friend how I'm farting on him & its so stinky!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 647 Mb
Time: 00:14:20
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Bullies You

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 619 Mb
Time: 00:05:33
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mia Hope - Nano Heart Break Sfx

Mia hope is a genius scientist and co-CEO of a new Nanotech company working on new technology to sell to the Government, creating shrunken super soldiers for the future. Her loser boyfriend Jason casually games as his gf works on some last touches to the new Nano device she;s been working on. She is excited as she knows if she gets it right, she wilmake them rich beyond their dreams. However her dorky bf has no ideas about anything she's trying to tell him as he's too preoccupied with his gaming session. Mia rolls her eyes as she accidentally grabs his phone to call her coworker to let him know she;s ready to trial run the new device on humans. However, upon realizing she picked up her boyfriends phone by accident starts to look at his screen, which in turn makes Jason start freaking out asking for his phone back. Mia wonders why he is so desperate for his phone back when she finally reads his last texts - to a bar girl called Mandy! She confronts him about the messages and he tries to pass them off as nothing suspicious until she see's the nudes...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1560 Mb
Time: 00:21:57
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Ave – Deadly Affair

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 998 Mb
Time: 00:13:37
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Dakota Fade - Foot OBSESSED Therapist Garring Dakota Fade

Dakota Fade delivers an electrifying experience in her latest offering, Foot OBSESSED Therapist, blending the allure of a giantess fetish with an unshakable command of foot domination. This video masterfully captures the tension of power dynamics, as Dakota's towering presence becomes the focal point of every scene, her every gesture laced with an intensity that commands attention. The giantess fetish element is woven seamlessly into the narrative, with her oversized, sculpted feet and legs dominating the frame, creating a hypnotic interplay between control and submission.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 65 Mb
Time: 00:07:24
Video: MP4 960x540

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Dakota Fade - ENOUGH Starring Dakota Fade

Step into a mesmerizing realm where artistry and fantasy collide in the exclusive Dakota Fade - ENOUGH Starring Dakota Fade video. This high-definition creation masterfully blends surreal visuals with a bold exploration of giantess fetish themes, offering an immersive journey for viewers seeking a unique visual experience. The video's striking aesthetic revolves around towering forms, exaggerated scale, and intricate details that highlight the allure of monumental figures, all set against dynamic, neon-lit backdrops.
Crafted with precision, the production features captivating scenes that emphasize the interplay between light, shadow, and movement. Each frame showcases a seamless fusion of digital artistry and physical performance, creating an otherworldly atmosphere. The giantess motif is portrayed through bold expressions and fluid cinematography, evoking a sense of awe and curiosity. From sweeping shots to intimate close-ups, the video captivates with its attention to texture and depth, ensuring every moment is a feast for the eyes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 108 Mb
Time: 00:09:03
Video: MP4 960x540

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Misses Discreets - Giantess police women

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 934 Mb
Time: 00:06:34
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Princess Alex - Shrunken Slave Trapped Between Sweaty Toes

Princess Alex has such a BUSY LIFESTYLE she often forgets about her slaves! Today in particular was such a busy day, she was running around all over, she completely forgot she had a SHRUNKEN TINY SLAVE IN HER SOCK UNDER HER TOES! Alex is relaxing on the couch after taking off her shoes when she feels him wiggling around! She begins to LAUGH! It must have been so horrible trapped between her sweaty toes all day!
Alex continues to tease her slave, she makes him smell both of her VERY SWEATY ARMPITS, she should let him get some FRESH AIR, but he is a slave... maybe she should just keep having fun!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 124 Mb
Time: 00:11:02
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Slomo Deep Voiced Giantess Wants To Destroy You

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1210 Mb
Time: 00:08:14
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Two Girls, One Tiny Girl On An Icecream

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 444 Mb
Time: 00:05:02
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS