LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Evelyn Jade - Political debate ends in vore accident

"Tinies for the peace" and "United giantesses" face each other in the middle of the electoral season. Tiny families are tired of giants destroying everything in their path and the giant community alleges that they're only trying to solve their hunger problem. The debate ends in an unexpected way.
After a victory party, the giantess is at home and receives a video call from her tiny oponent... from her stomach!? Perfect! Now she can laugh at him, burp and tell him what is happeninning to him.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 438 Mb
Time: 00:10:10
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Gabriela and Step Mom - Let's Squish some Tiny People!

Not much of a story here, but Gabriela and her step-mother are bored. And they decide to squish some tiny people. Not because they're being a nuisance, but merely because it brings giant smiles to their faces.
Imagine being one of the countless tiny men that are stomped on here and realizing that they only reason they're stomping you from existence is to make themselves laugh. How heartless can you get? On the other hand, Gabriela and Alba truly have a good time, squashing these gnats beneath their sandals, sneakers and bare feet. Towards the end, they decide to let the remaining ones massage their giant feet...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1590 Mb
Time: 00:11:27
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kate - Shoe Store Stowaway

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1490 Mb
Time: 00:10:20
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Brook's Borrower Ass Worship

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 756 Mb
Time: 00:23:29
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Luna Vera - Shrinking Date

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 424 Mb
Time: 00:11:02
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Gina Carla - Giantess stepping on you

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 189 Mb
Time: 00:04:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Gabriela and Giantess Selena - Manhandled by Giant Latinas - Giantess POV

In this all point of view video you are submerged, some might say, manhandled by Giantess Gabriela and Giantess Selena. There are no special effects here, just these two colossal beauties, spotting you, laughing at you, eating above you, passing you back and forth between each other, putting you in their shoes, squishing you with their titanic butts, and of course, crushing you. You have no choice but to lay back and watch their gigantic, dirty bare soles coming down over you over and over.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1540 Mb
Time: 00:11:06
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Maven - Ownership

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 609 Mb
Time: 00:12:02
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

You Re So Tiny Little Man I Almost Crushed You

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 652 Mb
Time: 00:05:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Maya

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 85,4 Mb
Time: 00:03:54
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Seat Cushion for Giantess Kelly

To sit or not to sit? Hmmm. What's the most comfortable seat in the house? Why any seat where Kelly plants her GIGANTIC, SUPER SIZED BUTT down on a little person. It really is the the most luxurious seat in the house.
Giantess Kelly has just got out of the shower. She's brushing her hair and she notices some tiny people. They might make the BEST, most COMFORTABLE seat, she thinks. Only way to find out is to try it. Several times. But not just the sitting, the terror that her COLOSSAL ass creates in those she's about to sit on is also a lot of fun!
Giantess Kelly steps on, sits on, tramples, squishes people with no remorse. It's merely a way to inject a bit of fun into her boring morning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3410 Mb
Time: 00:09:57
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Custom - One Year in Captivity

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1690 Mb
Time: 00:20:10
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Crush Tiny In My Shoe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1920 Mb
Time: 00:10:30
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Juniper - Giant Domme Deal: Cum or I Trample You

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 476 Mb
Time: 00:06:20
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Freya - The Size Succubus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 320 Mb
Time: 00:13:48
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS