LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Morgana Laveau - Vacuum Woman Ruined Christmas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 349 Mb
Time: 00:11:34
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Stella - Obsessed The Coworker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 410 Mb
Time: 00:08:54
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Maroe - Downsizing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 456 Mb
Time: 00:06:40
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Honey Dew - Honey's Day Off

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 792 Mb
Time: 00:10:45
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Submit to my denim

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 90,7 Mb
Time: 00:05:16
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mila P - My Tiny Ex-You've Always Adored My Feet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 252 Mb
Time: 00:05:45
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Honey Dew - Ungrateful

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 495 Mb
Time: 00:08:08
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Megan Jones - Special Delivery

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 950 Mb
Time: 00:08:11
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Gabriela - Roll the dice

Here an EPIC video starring the one and only Giantess Gabriela. Gabriela has the afternoon to herself and she's a bit bored. Squashing tiny people isn't enough, so she invents a game called Roll the Dice. Using an app on her phone, she rolls the dice and whichever number it lands on tells her which way she will eliminate her choice of tiny person...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2550 Mb
Time: 00:18:20
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

BIGGER THAN LIFE - Canela butt crush and barefeet crush

Colossal Canela isn't just bigger than life—she's got the biggest backside these tiny souls will ever see. Strutting home in her sneakers, every thunderous step crushes and scatters the helpless people underfoot.

But the real show begins when she kicks off her shoes, spots one trembling speck on a chair, and decides to plant her enormous, round rear end right on top of him. From then on, it's pure playful domination: Canela wiggles, bounces, and smothers the tinies beneath her curves, laughing at how easily they vanish under her thick hips. Her bare feet and voluptuous body become their entire world, a landscape of soft flesh and unstoppable weight. For her, it's all in good fun. For them...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 583 Mb
Time: 00:14:02
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Andrea - I Found Some TINY PEOPLE

Andrea is out walking when she sees the absolute strangest thing down ahead of her on the path. It's one of those tiny people she's heard about. She's early to meet her friend, so she can afford to linger a while and check out this tiny thing.
Turns out there's more than one. They're SOOO small and adorable. She can resist flashing her huge smile (revealing her braces). She peers down at them, then sits for a drink of water, accidentally sitting on one (or was it more than one?).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 970 Mb
Time: 00:09:17
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mistress Freya - The Giantess Stripper

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 116 Mb
Time: 00:05:09
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Gigantic Andrea - OOPS, LOL

This is MOSTLY an unaware giantess video, where Andrea carries on through her day, COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to the tiny men and women she is squashing with her giant sneakers and giant bare feet.
Once she does find them, she picks one of them up, quite gently. For a brief moment it looks like she's going to be a kind giant, but then she dumps him in her smelly sneaker, only to crush him at the end of the video. Before that, though and now that she knows they are there, Andrea delights in some high spirited, barefoot stomping, as only she can. There's some smashing with her titanic fist, not to mention beautiful views of her cleavage.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1130 Mb
Time: 00:11:33
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Vanessa - Growing Giantess Experiment

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 634 Mb
Time: 00:10:49
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Genesis - Shrunken and Stepped on

Brand new to the scene, Giantess Genesis made the mistake of inviting her friends to a party. A party none of them bother showing up at. To even the score, she lures them to the park and then shrinks them to micro sized tiny people that she lets loose in the grass.
Naturally she crushes them accidentally, unaware she's even doing it. And then, towards the end, she targets the survivors and stomps them with her enormous bare feet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2040 Mb
Time: 00:09:47
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS