Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Monica Princess - Giantess plays a game with tiny people SFX

I play a game with pretending tiny people that stay in a matching box. I roll a dice to decide their fate. Lucky 6 will live to be my slave, but from 1 to 5 is not so lucky. 1. Stepped on with bare foot 2. Dropped into my mouth and eaten 3. Pull his arms and legs off 4. Squeezed inside my pumps 5. Squeezed with my fingers 6. Safe. At the end when few lucky slaves are safe I decide that they are too small to worship me and clean my foot. I tell them that I'm going to use them as sex toys instead and that I hope they will survive but fear they won't last long inside me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1010 Mb
Time: 00:09:37
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Gabriella destroys a tiny army

Gabriella is on her way to her step-sister's house but stops at one point, seeing a miniature police car cross the road. WTH? Upon further investigation, she realizes that a tiny, tiny army has begun to attack her. Better still, their weapons...none of it hurts her in the least.
So what does she do? Carry on her way and ignore them?
Nope. She destroys the entire army, naturally.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 945 Mb
Time: 00:13:13
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Harley Sin - Giantess Step-Mommy Makes Step-Son Her Tiny Slave

Your step-mom is mad. She paid so much money for you to go to college only for you to flunk out. All you do is play video games all day, and she's sick of it. Now even though she's mad, she's still your step-mother, and she made you your vitamin water. You complain it tastes weird but she tells you take it anyways.
Things go black for a second, you wake up on the floor, naked and... what is happening? Why does your step-mom look so... massive. You're dizzy and try to get up. She tells you she shrunk you, and now you will be her tiny slave.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1070 Mb
Time: 00:24:40
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Girlfriend Shrinks You And Degrades You For Being A Tiny Freak

You finally admits that you have a shrinking fetish and want to play pretend that you are shrunk to the size of a microbe.
You start begging to roleplay with me, to be teased, dominated, and worshipped by me.
giantess, shrink, shrinking, shrunk, fantasy, tiny, pov, femdom, female domination, tiny man,
After humiliating you about how weird and pathetic your fetish is and how small being microscopic really means, I ask you to worship me as your new GOD, giving a cum countdown with intense shaming on how small, pathetic you are, as I shrink you again and again with a remote.
At the end, I pick the microbe very gently and tell you that I am going to drop you into my new lover's pubic hair!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1070 Mb
Time: 00:12:09
Video: MP4 1080x1920

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Terra Mizu - Pleasing The Boss

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1170 Mb
Time: 00:10:29
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Shrunken Foot Slave

Experience the ultimate blend of size contrast and foot worship in the Jamiefeet0209 Shrunken Foot Slave showcase, a premium production tailored for enthusiasts of the giantess fetish. This visually striking clip captures a towering goddess whose elegant foot becomes the dominant arena for a minuscule, obedient servant...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 119 Mb
Time: 00:02:11
Video: MP4 1440x1920

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Eris - My Friend's Step Mom Is A Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 243 Mb
Time: 00:08:56
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mila P - Too Fun To Eat

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 322 Mb
Time: 00:05:16
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Siblings Until The End Fx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 206 Mb
Time: 00:06:11
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kate - Creepy Classmate

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 490 Mb
Time: 00:06:48
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Unaware Giantess Folding Laundry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1840 Mb
Time: 00:19:38
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunny - Devilish Soles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 702 Mb
Time: 00:06:23
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mean Step Sister Shrunk You!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 160 Mb
Time: 00:05:07
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mistress Tiffany - I Punish You Under My Bare Feet!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 765 Mb
Time: 00:03:41
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

You Ve Been a Bad Boy Samantha Babysits Shrunken Boy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 408 Mb
Time: 00:11:23
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS