Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Humiliation Princess Rene - Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 486 Mb
Time: 00:06:02
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Craving to Trample Your City

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 943 Mb
Time: 00:20:57
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kristiana - Eww A Bug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 237 Mb
Time: 00:07:32
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - My Tiny Ex-Boyfriend

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1870 Mb
Time: 00:13:11
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Blondi - There'S A Rock In My Shoe

After walking all day and producing tons of sweat in her stinky shoes and socks, Blondi calls out looking for her foot boy Jasper. She cannot seem to find him anywhere. Suddenly she notices a strange feeling of a rock in her shoe. She had been ignoring it all day, but now the sensation is too great. She proceeds to remove her shoes and socks, only to discover that Jasper is stuck to her sole. Realizing that he has drank her shrinking potion that she has been saving for her ex she decides to have some fun.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 807 Mb
Time: 00:08:01
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I've Had A Rough Morning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 485 Mb
Time: 00:02:35
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Caught by Two Giant Latina's

Think about this for a second. What would it actually be like to be discovered, held captive and then destroyed, all for the amusement of two giant women? Horrible? Fantastic?
Well that's what happens here. Gigantic Andrea is with her friend, Patricia the Giantess (who is still new to the game, but catching on to how much fun it can be). They have found a box of tiny men. No sooner than are these tiny things discovered, then they are set on the floor, stepped over and STEPPED ON by these magnificent women.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3130 Mb
Time: 00:17:11
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Another Throwback For Thursday My Poor Tiny Little Andre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1320 Mb
Time: 00:13:03
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

His Secretary Crushes Him Unaware

Holiday is hard at work anxiously waiting to get off. She has big plans tonight to go dancing with a hot date. Her leaving time is seven and it's right around he corner. However, before she can leave she has to meet with her boss to go over some paper work. He's nowhere to be seen and Holiday is getting more impatient by the minute. Little does she know, her boss has been shrunk down to the size of a bug and is standing while screaming for help next to her high heel feet. Slipping out of them, Holiday unaware brings her heel down right on top his tiny body. Sticking to her sole like glue, she rambles o about needing to leave soon while she dangles her sole in the air. Getting more frustrated, she gets up to gt a drink of water and scrunches her toes on the floor, showing off her stuck boss. Finally, she recognizes something on her sole and plucks it off in a tissue and leaves it on the desk as trash. Grabbing her shoes, she walks out of the office not waiting any longer for her late boss!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 484 Mb
Time: 00:18:05
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Tattooed Temptress Vore Giantess Swallows Little Explorer

You and your tiny explorer friend have been sneaking around, you think I can't see you, but I can. I have your friend here, and I'm making him suffer.
I have him squeezed in between my giant tits, can you hear him shouting for help? Theres nothing you can do to save him now. I squeeze him between my tits, then squeeze him with my giant lips. Once I've had my fun, I devour your friend whole, and you're next!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 770 Mb
Time: 00:06:18
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Micro Maniacs Just A Few Close-Up

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1000 Mb
Time: 00:03:53
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Greasy Rose - Marinated Tiny Slave

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1650 Mb
Time: 00:17:33
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Tiny Little Superman

Oh, poor little Superman. Did you come to my lair hoping to find your friends? Well, you won't find them here. I've already disposed of all your super friends. None of you freaks could handle The Amazon. I'm well over 9 feet tall with super strength as well.
You puny little superheroes are no match for me. See? I can pick you up without even trying very hard. I can hold you up and do whatever I like to you. I can see from the bulge in your spandex that you'd like that too. You like a woman who can take control and overpower you. You're Superman. You've never been overpowered before, have you?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 644 Mb
Time: 00:11:08
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Grazi - Worship My Giant Feet Tiny Man

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 434 Mb
Time: 00:09:01
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kbella Knows Your Secret - Mouth Fetish - Vore - Shrinking - Food - Classic

Nathan has been doing odd jobs for his neighbor's and spends a lot of time working for K. Bella. During his time at her place he does things like watching her while she's eating a burger with fries, and some pizza on another occasion. She gets suspicious of his attraction and eventually invites Nathan over for a special meeting. K. Bella recounts times she's noticed him checking out her mouth. There are lots of emphasised scenes zoomed in on K. Bella's lips to show what Nathan is truly focused on as she talks to him. K. Bella accuses Nathan of having a mouth fetish and gives him a new job, looking into her mouth. He finds himself shrinking quickly down though and is shortly afterwards eaten by K. Bella! He's quickly lowered down into her mouth and a third person view shows K. Bella gulping him down in the end and taking a drink of water. I think this was an early custom I did as only handful of Videos I did back then were customs. This one Has some pov Shrinking a the end so she can eat him but iy is really focused on eating ,mouth, lips etc.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3230 Mb
Time: 00:15:18
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS