LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Simon Says Pov Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2380 Mb
Time: 00:33:44
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

NatashaTy9 - Stomping Ex Under My Desk

What are you doing here? Breaking into my house all tiny trying to spy on me? I could stomp you sooo easily! In fact, that might be the only way to end our relationship FOR GOOD! I'm going to grind you into the floor with my heel until you can't bug ANYONE anymore...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 141 Mb
Time: 00:03:18
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Enigma - Busty Giantess Mouth Play

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 195 Mb
Time: 00:06:31
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sarah Victoria Smell and Serve Giant Shoes Are Your World

Sarah and Victoria are giant women. They stand before you, huge as mountains. Their feet are dusty and sweaty from the long walk. They laugh and command you to serve. You crawl toward their shoes. The smell is strong, warm, oppressive. You sniff the shoes, then their feet. Their toes are the size of your head. They press you with their feet like dirt. You like it. You breathe in deeply. You are their servant. Their scent is your air.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1470 Mb
Time: 00:10:21
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

NatashaTy9 - Unaware I'm Squashing Tiny Men

So many little men Natasha didn't see or hear. Before they could run, she crunched them like the insignificant bugs they are. One even hid in her shoe... that has to be the worst hiding spot! She's so big in comparison, there's no escape from her. You're doomed to be squashed in one way or another! It's only a matter of time...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 362 Mb
Time: 00:08:20
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Tierra Doll, Ghostbabe, Mariceli Mejia - Checking out of Hotel Giantess

The 3 of Us are Checking out and cleaning up. Before Leaving we notice a really Putrid smell. We search the room and stumble on a tiny man. We hate tiny men. We decided to beat him up and Rob him...Tried to wash the smell off, but ended up just leaving him in the microwave for later.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1180 Mb
Time: 00:08:40
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Andrea - Sole Survivor

Here we go, Gigantic Andrea's take on the jogging video done earlier by Giantess Kelly. Once again there are tiny people on her floor. She steps on many of them wearing nothing but white socks. Not only that, she has such a good time doing so, you can see it in her eyes. But then she thinks it may be fun to take them along for the ride while she goes jogging. She puts several in each shoe. And then she puts one between her boobs, too. Now we're outside and she's stretching. Then she's jogging, each colossal step has Andrea happy, thinking about the tiny people she's squishing. Once she's home, she washes them with soap and then deposits the remaining two into her smoothie. BZZZZZ goes the blender.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 619 Mb
Time: 00:14:29
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Lyra Unaware Step Mom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 712 Mb
Time: 00:07:37
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Andrea - I Am Your God

Okay, here's a big one. Andrea arrives home. She has tiny little people living around her house. She knows this. And she also knows how incredibly massive she is to them. So, not too long ago, she started telling them I AM YOUR GOD. They worship her and they mostly are allowed to live. But when the worship gets lazy, bad things happen. Annoyed at the pathetic efforts of her tiny slaves, Andrea decides to punish them by shrinking them EVEN SMALLER. Now they're incredibly tiny. And although it's difficult to even see them, she goes on a rampage, squishing tiny person after tiny person under her massive bare feet. Special effects and immersive audio.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 515 Mb
Time: 00:11:47
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Andrea - I Caught Another One!

So in walks Gigantic Andrea. And yes, she's done it again. She's brought another tiny, little man home with her. Why does she do this? I mean she already has some living with her. She sees them now and then, after all. I guess it's because of the novelty of finding new ones.
She doesn't really have a plan. She holds them, stomps them, teases them, she even pretends to eat one of them. He was terrified by the way. But no matter what she does, the little people aren't leaving her house. Ever.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1430 Mb
Time: 00:10:26
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Gentle Giantess Stepsister

You became infected with the shrinking virus and your family abandoned you. The only person who cares about you is your stepsister. Unfortunately, you don't really know if she really cares about you or just wants to play with you. You only get to eat her toe jam because she likes the feel of your little tongue between her toes. She knows you have a foot fetish and knows exactly what to say to get you horny.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 350 Mb
Time: 00:07:58
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Princess Nathalia - Anything II SFX Epic

As beautiful Nathalia nonchalantly rests her slightly dirty feet on the table, her 5-years-long friend and roommate look troubled. He can't take it any longer. it's time to confess.
So he does. he had a crush on Nathalia for ages, and can't stay in the friendzone anymore. he knows that the guys dating her are pure garbage. All he asks is for Nathalia to give him one chance - one date with her - to prove that he is the right guy for her. he keeps saying that he will do practically ANYTHING for that.
Nathalia smirks at him, amused. "Anything?" she asks with a mischievous smile.
"Anything!" he replies with fire in his eyes.
"Anything" begins with Nathalia asking him to smell her feet, and then kiss them passionately. it ends far beyond his wildest imagination.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 4090 Mb
Time: 00:36:43
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Colossal Canela BEACH ATTACK

Observe Colossal Canela at her largest...her most fearsome...her most tired of your tiny ass. Canela, wearing a beautiful black swim suit, basks in the sun. She doesn't take too kindly to being bothered.
When someone breaks her connection with nature, she lashes out as only a gigantic female can. Canela is merciless, stomping her meaty soles, slamming her enormous fists and slamming her voluptuous ass into the sand. The ground quite literally shakes beneath her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1370 Mb
Time: 00:13:19
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Dommelia - Gym Girl Shrinks The Gym Creep

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 722 Mb
Time: 00:16:05
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Princess Nathalia - Ghosted - SFX

Your beautiful girlfriend is pissed at you.
you have not answered her calls and text messages since the early noon. she feels like you are ghosting her on purpose, and suspects that you might be doing something that you are not supposed to do, like meeting another woman. her patience dwindles by the minute and she already started planning how she's make you regret it.
Tragic, for she won't have to do anything on purpose. Little does she know, but you are right there, at the bottom of her sexy, dirty feet, screaming for her to notice you before it's too late. you got infected with a shrinking virus, and things don't look well.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1750 Mb
Time: 00:15:22
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS