LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Andrea - A Giantess Awakes - Latina Gigantic Andrea

Andrea wakes up, stretches, curls her gigantic toes. There are people down there. By her feet. And Gigantic Andrea either doesn't know, or doesn't care. When she does finally get up, she squishes several tiny people without knowing it. But then she definitely DOES notice one of them? Why? Maybe because he looks a little bit like breakfast...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 386 Mb
Time: 00:09:05
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Hannah Quinn - Bitches Get EATEN for Thanksgiving!

Hannah has had it with her bitchy roommate. She left her home while she went out for Thanksgiving dinner without inviting her! Hannah is furious! She's starving and now all the stores are closed and she's left with nothing to eat! Let alone give thanks for! She decides it's time to show her bitchy roommate her true self! She waves her hands and suddenly her roommate shrinks! Now only a couple inches tall at Hannah's perfect feet, Hannah is ready to enact her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 821 Mb
Time: 00:18:51
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddexx Daphne - Captured By A Giantess

You are a tiny little man, smaller than an ant. You have been lost for days, wandering through the woods, until you finally stumble upon the house of a giantess.
You crawl under the crack of Her front door, and see Her reading on Her huge bed. It takes you 30 minutes to walk over to Her. You pound on Her enormous pinky toe, desperate to get Her attention. She feels an itch, and itches Her pinky toe...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 856 Mb
Time: 00:19:52
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Aria Nicole - School Girl Shrinks Annoying Classmate

Of course, in every single one of my classes I have to sit next to the most annoying boy in the entire school. Can you please just shut up for one second so I can hear what the teacher is saying for once?
Even the teacher won't tell you to shush, and it's driving me nuts! At this point, I'm just going to take matters into my own hands, shrink you down into a tiny little man and shove you deep into my pencil case that way you can no longer bother me!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 678 Mb
Time: 00:06:11
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Scarlett's Playthings

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2520 Mb
Time: 00:05:31
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mistress Jade - Giantess Joi crush

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 394 Mb
Time: 00:08:56
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Zoey - Bugmen in a Cage

Zoey had a really bad day at work.
But luckily she has a cage full of bugmen - she can let off steam on them really well.
Many tiny creatures are simply crushed - under her sneakers, boots, sandals and even barefoot.
But Zoey also crushes them one after the other in her shoe, under her bottom and with her hand. One is even eaten...
At the end of the day, Zoey is feeling better again!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1640 Mb
Time: 00:43:12
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Gigantic Andrea - OOPS, LOL

This is MOSTLY an unaware giantess video, where Andrea carries on through her day, COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to the tiny men and women she is squashing with her giant sneakers and giant bare feet.
Once she does find them, she picks one of them up, quite gently. For a brief moment it looks like she's going to be a kind giant, but then she dumps him in her smelly sneaker, only to crush him at the end of the video. Before that, though and now that she knows they are there, Andrea delights in some high spirited, barefoot stomping, as only she can. There's some smashing with her titanic fist, not to mention beautiful views of her cleavage.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1130 Mb
Time: 00:11:33
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Milaa P - Double Tiny Toe Tease

We look down at the two tiny figures already waiting at our feet, exactly where they belong, and exchange amused little smirks before glancing back at you. They're so eager, so ready to worship, and we haven't even started yet. Slowly, we begin to move, placing our feet around them, letting them take in every inch while we tease and taunt them for being so small and so desperate. We make a point to show everything off for you too, knowing you can't look away from the way they're completely captivated beneath us.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 288 Mb
Time: 00:06:24
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Marissa Sweet - Spell-casting Sister Shrinks You Small

Marissa has been playing around with her new spell book (all her friends are doing it!) so she decides to see if she can use one of the spells to grow her boobs bigger, but no luck. Maybe she did it wrong? Before she gets a chance she is busted by her annoying little brother who is threatening to hell their Mom and Dad. Marissa goes to show him that's it's just for fun by casting a shrinking spell on him and to her surprise- it worked! Now the real fun begins, what will Marissa do with her new "toy"?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 840 Mb
Time: 00:16:41
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 119 Mb
Time: 00:03:52
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

The Fairy Hunt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 437 Mb
Time: 00:10:54
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Savannah Costello - A Tiny Horny Mistake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 534 Mb
Time: 00:12:12
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

SashaCurve, Evelyn Jade - Giantess pees on tiny stalkers

Footage of a husband's fateful exploration of his wife's giantess mouth leaks online and a tiny police officer is sent to investigate. When tinies and giants coexist, accidents happen. He was just helping her get a better look at that one tooth that was bothering her, but he tasted so good, she couldn't help herself. His phone lasted just long enough submerged in her stomach acid for the incriminating video to finish uploading. But now that he's here, the tiny police officer isn't going to be leaving. They really shouldn't let the tiny ones work alone, where's your giant sized partner, little guy? Nevermind, it's time for her to destroy the evidence, and anyone who stands in her way...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 822 Mb
Time: 00:19:06
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Wreckin Becca - The Serum 2

Becca's Growth continues! She breaks the bed and grows to massive proportions!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 142 Mb
Time: 00:27:08
Video: MP4 852x480

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS