Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG game - Prototype

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 06, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to play the game but the character doesn't seem to get bigger. Is there a quick way to do this?
"Bigger" as in "taller" isn't yet part of the game.
"Bigger" as in "more muscular" can be sped up by using steroids.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Update!

Nine more pictures added. Only 18 to go!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

RobDubya

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have now expanded the feats of strength which you may find when looking around.
There should be 35 different ones.

The feats of strength were there, but now they're gone again.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have now expanded the feats of strength which you may find when looking around.
There should be 35 different ones.

The feats of strength were there, but now they're gone again.

That's weird. I'll fix it. Maybe I made a mistake while updating.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

It's fixed.
Also:

Update!
- Lifting and throwing is now fitted with numbers. I hope this works!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Update!

- All bodyfat levels are now implemented. You can now see every one of the 81 possible combinations.
- I am currently preparing the drawings for steroid effects and breast implants. I still have to figure out how to put everything into layers, but I'm pretty sure it'll be done tomorrow.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear experts on CSS, Twine, Sugarcube and so on!

I need more help. I'm trying to put several PNG images on top of each other.
1. I have assigned each group of images to a class. (baseimage, layer1, layer2)
2. I have created the images and uploaded them.
3. I have decided which one goes on which layer.

Right now, I have added this to my "Stylesheets"-panel.

<style>
basepicture {
  position: absolute;
  top: 0px;
  left: 0px;
  z-index: 1;
}
layer1 {
  position: absolute;
  top: 0px;
  left: 0px;
  z-index: 2;
}
layer2 {
  position: absolute;
  top: 0px;
  left: 0px;
  z-index: 3;
}
</style>

The effect is that the layers are not on top of each other, but one after the other in separate paragraphs.

What am I doing wrong? Can anybody help?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

totocom

I don't know if this helps.
if you have a <style> paragraph in your sheet, then maybe it overules the stylesheet.
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom


:)
try 'fixed' instead of 'absolute'.
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

El_Roy_1999

Thank you!
I hope it works now.

Update!
- Steroid effects are now visible.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

MegaMassiveMuscle

You look at yourself in the mirror. You are 5'9" tall.
Stepping on the bathroom scales, you find you weigh 511.7 lbs.


Your face looks gaunt. You have a five-o'clock shadow.
You are superhumanly muscled. People have a hard time believing you are a woman. Or a man for that matter. You are just too huge.
Your strength is beyond what is considered possible for human beings. People hush the word "godlike" in your presence.
You are so incredibly dry that your body looks like an anatomy chart. When you move, people can see every muscle fiber contract and relax. Your vascularity is shocking.
You have a 3,200cc implant in each of your breasts.
The shape of your implants is clearly visible under your skin.



Your measurements are:
Chest - 124.8 inches - With implants: 132.8 inches
Waist - 33.7 inches
Hips - 113.6 inches
Arms - 55.4 inches
Thighs - 58.6 inches
Calves - 57.4 inches
You have H cups.

MegaMassiveMuscle

Weight- 715.8 lbs.
Chest - 168.7 inches - With implants: 176.7 inches
Waist - 45.5 inches
Hips - 158.1 inches
Arms - 77.3 inches
Thighs - 80.9 inches
Calves - 79.3 inches
800 lbs bench, 600lb curls, 1490lb squat....deadlifting 2380 lbs and a 1020 lbs Atlas stone!

LOVE IT

RobDubya

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- All bodyfat levels are now implemented. You can now see every one of the 81 possible combinations.

Hmmmm.

I noticed that there are 8 bodyfat levels that I have been able to find, from "You are so incredibly dry that your body looks like an anatomy chart. When you move, people can see every muscle fiber contract and relax. Your vascularity is shocking" to "You are grotesquely overweight. You wouldn't look out of place in a sumo ring".

I also found 8 muscle size levels from "You are out of shape." to "You are superhumanly muscled. People have a hard time believing you are a woman. Or a man for that matter. You are just too huge"

All combinations of that only come to 64 possibilities, which means I've missed something at the top or the bottom end of bodyfat and muscle size.

At the bottom end, no matter how much you diet you can't get any thinner or lighter, and no matter how far I have gone at the top end (over 1000lb with super-low bodyfat) nothing else presents itself.

What am I missing?

El_Roy_1999

There should be 81 different images (9x9). However, the low muscularity levels are pretty close together and it may be that you just "grow over" them too fast for them to display.

Maybe it's that.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Update!

- Breast implant graphics added for low bodyfat and low to moderate muscle size. More to come soon.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.