LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG game - Prototype

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 06, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gokuman7

If only it had some pictures

gokuman7

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

El_Roy_1999

I may have a plan for this ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Will you add a way to make her waist thinner?:)
Sorry, just checked new version and dieting is doing tge job just fine :)

But there is still an issue with cup sized. Being A-cup with 800cc implants is impossible...

Should be fixed now!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

pepperdog

This game shows great potential,  but it needs a visual aspect to it. It needs pictures  so one can see your progress.  I give you K

El_Roy_1999

I have started adding pictures to the game. I'm not much of an artist, but I hope they will be sufficient. Look around and find them!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the weight part needs fixing. Right now she can be a heavyweight bodybuilder and a sumo wrestler at the same time because body fat keeps on going up when she's not on a diet even if she trains hard every day. I think that body fat should not increase if she works out without dieting (or better yet it could decrease slowly) so that she could go for an bulging off-season look. If she wants to go for the competition look then we could use the diet option regularly. Also, if she trains for size you should allocate some muscle size growth for the "eat and relax" option, just like in real life whereas now it just increase bodyfat.

I'll see what I can do.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is there any image yet ? cause i dont find any :/ xD

Get the bodyfat low.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ericf989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I may have a plan for this ...

I wouldn't sweat pix for a text-based fmg game.

But I know there are folks out there who need it.

For FMG stories, YOU imagine what the femuscle looks like.

With pix, it's defined FOR you.  It's a trade-off.  Food for thought...!

I like what you have, so far!  :D

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the weight part needs fixing. Right now she can be a heavyweight bodybuilder and a sumo wrestler at the same time because body fat keeps on going up when she's not on a diet even if she trains hard every day. I think that body fat should not increase if she works out without dieting (or better yet it could decrease slowly) so that she could go for an bulging off-season look. If she wants to go for the competition look then we could use the diet option regularly. Also, if she trains for size you should allocate some muscle size growth for the "eat and relax" option, just like in real life whereas now it just increase bodyfat.

That should be fixed now. I didn't fully integrate it, but the feeling should be better.
I'll have to add something that only gives growth bonuses on relaxation if there has been training before.


Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

There will be an option to turn off the pictures.

Updates:

- Weights used for training are given in full numbers.
- 18 pictures have been added.
- Several smaller fixes were implemented.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There will be an option to turn off the pictures.

Updates:

- Weights used for training are given in full numbers.
- 18 pictures have been added.
- Several smaller fixes were implemented.

Pictures can now be switched on and off.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great game so far.

I know others have problems with pictures. I cant find them either and I got it to low body fat.
It says, "your bodyfat is extremely low. You are very defined and the striations of your muscles are easily visible."

Maybe she is just too big with low bodyfat to have the pictures? 181.9 lbs in week 102

Spoiler alert:
There are pictures for the three lowest levels of bodyfat and the bottom five muscularity levels as well as the top muscularity level. So you need to have low bodyfat and either small or really big muscle size.
Also, I have no idea how the thing looks on mobile devices.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Nine more pictures added.
The lower three bodyfat levels are now complete.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

n0316257

Thanks for the explaining.

You are a machine with responses and updates on this thing. Very impressive.

Long term idea:
Have option for character to enter strength and BB competitions.

JerusalemTulip

I've tried it out this afternoon.  I started out with the link in the first post and was wondering what happened to the lifting stats and images and almost posted about it.   :-[ 

Anyway, this is really neat.  I like the degree of realism that you're conveying with the required training time and the importance of recovery.  Being able to target particular muscle groups is interesting too.  I noticed that you include height.  Is it only to help visualize how her increasing mass fits on her frame?  Is the subject young enough that she might grow taller in future versions?