⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG game - Prototype

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 06, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

There comes a time in the life of an FMG writer when he or she decides to create a computer game. These things are horribly slow to make and rarely progress anywhere, but here I am.

This is an absolute prototype and there's still a lot to do. However, I am looking forward to any feedback.

Should anyone of you know how to make Twine/Harlowe round numbers to one decimal, I'd be grateful for the help!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

corssan

Hey, nice start! Hope to see you continue it as we have only a few good ones of these.

Rounding should work with this:

<<set $variable to $variable.toFixed(1)>>


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, nice start! Hope to see you continue it as we have only a few good ones of these.

Rounding should work with this:

<<set $variable to $variable.toFixed(1)>>




Thank you. I will try it!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Here's a new version. It features:
- A new thing to do: Relaxing
- Information on the steroid cycle
- Exceptions for very low bodyfat and muscle
- Adjusted measurements

I will have to convert the whole thing to Sugarcube to make the rounding issue work. Better now than later.

The link is now:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

aniaz

This is great!  Love your stories and I can't wait to see where you take this.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is great!  Love your stories and I can't wait to see where you take this.
I hope it'll work.

Here's the updated version with several fixes:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ericf989

Thank you for sharing this game with us!  I'll play it & review it!  (kindly, though!  :)

I wuv me some fmg gamez!    :thanks: :cool2: :rock:

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A Sea Lion & MagnusMagneto have both done fmg stories.  They could be a good resource for you, if you need help...

:)
They inspired me to try.

I'm looking forward to the review!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

And there has been an update, fixing some issues and adding a few details.

Guess which ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's a new version. It features:
- A new thing to do: Relaxing
- Information on the steroid cycle
- Exceptions for very low bodyfat and muscle
- Adjusted measurements

I will have to convert the whole thing to Sugarcube to make the rounding issue work. Better now than later.

The link is now:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't get her bodyfat below "pretty average", what am I doing wrong? Or is it not implemented yet?
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's a new version. It features:
- A new thing to do: Relaxing
- Information on the steroid cycle
- Exceptions for very low bodyfat and muscle
- Adjusted measurements

I will have to convert the whole thing to Sugarcube to make the rounding issue work. Better now than later.

The link is now:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't get her bodyfat below "pretty average", what am I doing wrong? Or is it not implemented yet?

It should work. Try dieting. It takes a time.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

And there's another update:
- Everything except slacking now has several levels of description.
- You can specifically train certain body parts, as soon as you reach a certain level of strength and muscularity.
- Steroids now have aesthetic side-effects.
- Formatting has been fixed. A little.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

phil123

Great .
Thanks for programming and sharing

El_Roy_1999

Updates:
- When training specific body parts for mass, there is now a weight level given. I hope these numbers check out, I'm really no expert on this. If anybody who knows his or her stuff is willing to go over this and tell me, I'd be thankful.
- Some issues with the cup size calculation have been addressed and hopefully fixed.

Enjoy and please give feedback.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Please reload if you just started the game. I found another problem and fixed it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.