Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG game - Prototype

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 06, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the explaining.

You are a machine with responses and updates on this thing. Very impressive.

Long term idea:
Have option for character to enter strength and BB competitions.

Once the "simulation" part is completed, there will be a "game" mode that will focus on preparing and succeeding at competitions. However, there is still some work ahead.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've tried it out this afternoon.  I started out with the link in the first post and was wondering what happened to the lifting stats and images and almost posted about it.   :-[ 

Anyway, this is really neat.  I like the degree of realism that you're conveying with the required training time and the importance of recovery.  Being able to target particular muscle groups is interesting too.  I noticed that you include height.  Is it only to help visualize how her increasing mass fits on her frame?  Is the subject young enough that she might grow taller in future versions?

It's a future option. However, it would significantly increase workload, so I decided to put it in, but think about it later.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope there's some way  to increase her height, as well!

Great game!   :thanks: :clap: :wow:

This is something that could be implemented at a later time. It's quite a lot of work for now, so it'll have to wait.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Say, elroy. Did you ever think about maybe putting in as a sort if side feature later down the line of having a like "hyper" mode where it's basically the same game but all multipliers turned really high up basically hulking her out, then having her end up like the girl in "waiting for Corinne" (I think that's how it's spelt? Correct me if that's not the name) I don't think that I would be the only one who would like to see a hyper version of this game!! Plus this game is awesome!!!!

That should be possible. As long as it's only about the numbers, it's not much work. Pictures would make it more complicated.
However, I have been thinking about including a "secret" super-size set of images. But first things first.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I have added four pictures, but they are probably not yet at their final place.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

NinjaStar

It's kind of annoying to constantly have to diet all the time. Every time I touch a weight it seems like I'm gaining more fat than muscle. I diet, and then I lift to bulk and all of a sudden I go from ripped to flabby in two weeks. Is there going to multiple diet options like eating clean so you don't gain so much fat? The measurements are a little screwy too. I'm supposed to be superhumanly muscled, but I have 14 inch biceps still. I can't seem to stop my muscles from becoming unbalanced either. My legs and ass get huge even when I stop working them in order to bring up the upperbody and vice-versa. I'd rather have the gains stop for the parts of the body I'm not working. The hips get comically large too.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's kind of annoying to constantly have to diet all the time. Every time I touch a weight it seems like I'm gaining more fat than muscle. I diet, and then I lift to bulk and all of a sudden I go from ripped to flabby in two weeks. Is there going to multiple diet options like eating clean so you don't gain so much fat?

Later on, I will hopefully expand this into a full game. Once we have resource management, I can add something like this.
Regular food would be cheaper, eating clean more expensive.

The measurements are difficult to adjust. There are many variables. However, I think I managed to fix them now. At least it looks better. I hope.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Update:

- 14 more images. Total number is 45! That means 36 more to go, plus the overlays for implants and steroid effects, but I'm getting there.
- Fixed several balance issues regarding the bodypart-training. I hope it's less crappy now. This is really complicated for some reason.
- I also added a "donate"-button which you can use to support the development if you want to.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ericf989

I love me some FMG games!  I'm playing more of it!  Thanks for sharing!   :thanks:6;) :woot:. 

Femmuclove

There's a trick to the game. Diet every other time. The body fat goes down fairly quick. Fun game!  I love trying different things.  Max out the implants or max out the steroids or just do mass mass mass and get up to 500lbs, possibilities are endless. Arguably one of the best authors on this site (and any other fly site) came up with a great game!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you both for the compliments!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Updated with nine more images!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

muscleboytom

Wow fantastic! Got my female up to 300 and defined!

Any chance to add more masculinization with the steroids other than 5 o'clock shadow?

Tommy

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow fantastic! Got my female up to 300 and defined!

Any chance to add more masculinization with the steroids other than 5 o'clock shadow?

Tommy

That shouldn't be too much of a problem. What do you have in mind?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Also: Update!

I have now expanded the feats of strength which you may find when looking around.
There should be 35 different ones.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.