LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG game - Prototype

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 06, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Weight- 715.8 lbs.
Chest - 168.7 inches - With implants: 176.7 inches
Waist - 45.5 inches
Hips - 158.1 inches
Arms - 77.3 inches
Thighs - 80.9 inches
Calves - 79.3 inches
800 lbs bench, 600lb curls, 1490lb squat....deadlifting 2380 lbs and a 1020 lbs Atlas stone!

LOVE IT

Now these are stats. Respect


El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Exciting!!

Don't you have a plan for height growth?
Height growth causes several problems, because all numbers have to be adjusted accordingly. As a result, I have postponed it for now, and will probably get to it once everything else works. It would also be difficult to handle the illustrations. I guess there would be two possibilities. Either make her head smaller and smaller as the growth progresses, or add a second picture for scale next to it. The second solution is probably easier.
(Also, the Imperial system is really the worst for mathematical functions. Gah!)
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Another update!

- The final strength training is online: You can now pull stuff to your heart's content.

What is left to do?
- Draw more boobs.
- Maybe make height growth work. (Yay, modulo calculations!)

Just a question on this: Should getting bigger also make you stronger? I can basically just scale the measurements with a certain factor, that's pretty easy. But if I have to implement another strength variable, this might get annoying.
What's your opinion?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1. I love this game.
2. Height growth is not my thing, so selfishly I say if it detracts from the muscle and breast growth aspect then don't do it! "You" are already plenty tall for me at 5'9!
3. If you do height growth, I recently did some reading on this, if anything in sports height/limb length is considered a detriment in terms of pure leverage (and reaction times), though obviously a benefit in other factors like reach and weight. So my purely unscientific opinion is that you do not need to consider height a factor for strength, but rather just another cool thing for people to grow and attempt to put even more huger biceps on their mini-giantess.
Thank you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Update!

- It turns out implementing height growth wasn't too hard. So there you have it. Height growth!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

JerusalemTulip

Thanks for all the work on this El Roy.  I'm very eager to check it out the additions you've included over the past week when I get the chance.

ericf989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Update!

- It turns out implementing height growth wasn't too hard. So there you have it. Height growth!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YaY!  Thank you!   :rock: :thanks: :woohoo: :cool2: :bravo:

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm in the process of making a few updates to this, changing how things are organized under the hood, and making weight scale with height correctly.  It should be done later today.  I'll post it if I have El_Roy's blessing to do so.
I'm not trying to shoot this down and I have been thinking about making the data and code available for everybody once I'm done (including comments and a documentation), but I would have preferred to be asked personally first. This game was a lot of work and I'm rather annoyed by your nonchalant way of stating this.

Post it, but also tell me the changes you made to the code so I can implement them in my version as I see fit.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ashram

Okay, I'm sorry you feel that way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've changed how weight and measurement increase alongside height, as the scaling was off for particularly tall people.
I've added the word modified to the title.

Those should be the only change visible to players.

Underneath the hood, the logic is much more organized, and placed within it's own invisible passage.

(Note, images won't work if you just download it.  El_Roy, if you upload it to your site, the images will work again)

El_Roy_1999

Whatever.

Anyway, I have uploaded the modified version and have given you credit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cool game man, what else do you plan to add?

Thank you.

The basic plan is:
- Add the final illustrations.
- Set up a "game"-mode. This is mostly resource management. Prepare for competitions, earn money, pay for lifestyle and supplement. (This is a plan for the near future, maybe over the next few months.)
- Set up a "story"-mode. This should be another level, more of a dating game or something. I don't know yet.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Okay. The final pictures have been added. There may be some little fixes left, but basically, it's done.

I hope you like it and have fun. Also, if you want, donate. Every little bit helps.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

n0316257

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cool game man, what else do you plan to add?

Thank you.

The basic plan is:
- Add the final illustrations.
- Set up a "game"-mode. This is mostly resource management. Prepare for competitions, earn money, pay for lifestyle and supplement. (This is a plan for the near future, maybe over the next few months.)
- Set up a "story"-mode. This should be another level, more of a dating game or something. I don't know yet.

Still enjoy revisit this game.
It's fun to experiment playing it different ways like no dieting at all, or doing it clean with no steroids.
Latest attempt I dieted down to a disgustingly small size and then juiced her up to a massive roid monster.

Hope you eventually revisit for another update with game or story mode. This was a great start

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cool game man, what else do you plan to add?

Thank you.

The basic plan is:
- Add the final illustrations.
- Set up a "game"-mode. This is mostly resource management. Prepare for competitions, earn money, pay for lifestyle and supplement. (This is a plan for the near future, maybe over the next few months.)
- Set up a "story"-mode. This should be another level, more of a dating game or something. I don't know yet.

Still enjoy revisit this game.
It's fun to experiment playing it different ways like no dieting at all, or doing it clean with no steroids.
Latest attempt I dieted down to a disgustingly small size and then juiced her up to a massive roid monster.

Hope you eventually revisit for another update with game or story mode. This was a great start

It's still on the list. I'd love to, but right now, I'm swamped.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Trinitus

Great game. Would it be possible to browse the different pictures in sort of a gallery?
I have also noticed that her left seems to be smaller then her right arm.