Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*

Started by sonja, August 22, 2008, 05:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Hi, boys

I want to introduce you to my friend Aaron. He is a 23 year old student in philosophy and loves muscular girls. He likes to tell you about an unforgettable experience he had some weeks ago. With pictures, of course.

First I want to write this story in German, but I think everybody should read it. So I will try my very best. My English is very poor, so if somebody could correct the text and send it to me as a PM it will be fine.

What do you think? Would you like to read about Aaron's experience?
Please let me know.

Sonja.


Muskelbeundreren

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The weak guy compare to those strong musclebabes

sonja

Part 1 – background story

Hello, my name is Aaron.
I'm 23 years old and my height is 1,80m. As you know, I'm a study in philosophy. I'm always in love with muscular girls, but I'm never meet such a type of a girl.

Two month ago I visited a girlfriend of my sister named Lisa. My sister lend her some clothes and I want to bring them back to her. I haven't seen Lisa for a long time. She just turned 18 this year, but she looks much younger. She is an unimposing girl, skinny but with very long legs. She is a little more less than I am, but I think her legs come up nearly to my bellybutton!!

I walk upstairs to her room, open the door to visit her and was shocked! Lisa stands in the middle of the room (topless) and performs some shoulder workout with two little barbells. She had no muscles but she was a vision of delight:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BicKasi

I'm sure this will be a great story! (k+)
(I hope it's correct english)

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Part 1 – continues..

"Hi, Aaron!" She looks very exhausting. "Sit down, let me finish my workout."
I couldn't believe my eyes. A young, topless girl works out in front of me.
"It would be better if you get some muscles!", I said.
She giggles: "Yesterday I entered a gym. Believe me, I have really good genetics to build muscles."
"Yes, but this will take a long time. At least two years. You're so skinny. It's very difficult for girls to get muscles."

It seems she became a little bit angry. Then she poses very sexy in front of me and I saw her little pussy shining trough her pants. "Ok Aaron, I take it as a challenge. Wanna bet ?":

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sonja: Thank you for the reply. That's very important for me. I hope you like the story. No feedback (and karma) ... no story.

marfam

well its intriging.
I would love to see how it progress...
K+ as usual

sonja

Part 1 – continues..

"Give me 8 weeks. After it I will be much stronger than you are. Or are you pissin' your panties cause of me?"  Ups, she challenged me. A skinny young girl. No risk for me.
I think I outweigh her by 40kg.

"Ok, I agree. But you won't have any chance against me." Lisa was smiling. "Don't be sure. Come back in 8 weeks!" And she flexes her nonexistent muscles in a double biceps pose:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I'm looking forward to see where this goes, I am excited to see what this girl can turn herself into.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Part 2

Now I want to tell you what's happened yesterday. 8 weeks are over and visited Lisa again.
Her mother let me in and walked upstairs to her room again. I'm knocking at her door.
"Come in" she said. "Sit down and relax." Lisa was wearing a pink bathrobe and stands in the middle of the room.
I could see her only from behind. She was standing on pink high-heels with little socks:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

Part 2 – continues..

"I trained 6 hours every day to present you my new body.." she said. "My training partner was a professional female powerlifter."
She opened her bathrobe and I could see her upper part of her body. I was shocked. Lisa turned from a skinny girl to a muscular goodness. Her breast looked hard and firm and I could see every muscle on her big arms.
She turns into a young beautiful lady in only 8 weeks. How could this happen?
She smiled. "Do you like what you see? "

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sonja: Hope you like her. Please give me some feedback.

BicKasi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope you like her. Please give me some feedback.

YES, I like the story!  Good story, good pictures!   --> K+

Jeremy Lightning

I like it a lot too, I hope we get some idea of how strong the character is very soon. It would be cool if she got much stronger than her training partner, despite being smaller and younger. k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

elgat

I too like this story, along with all your works, I hope to see more. Karma given, as usual.

sonja

Sonja: Well, I'm very glad that you like the story. How strong is Lisa?
I will show you.

Part 2 – continues..
She turns around and I could see her in front. Her super long muscular legs looked like a pair of steel girder. What a body! She was totally nude under her bathrobe. I could feel my member getting hard. "Yes.. yes... that's amazing." I stuttered. "I put 30kg of pure muscle on my size" she answers. "Are you ready for a challenge?"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login