Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581859 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 08:32:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*  (Read 36881 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The best day of my life (illustrated story).
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2008, 12:53:27 am »
Yeah, its a very good thread, and I would like to see more, but I would also like to see more from your original drawings thread, where small girls could conceivably lift huge guys like me over their heads like this girl has lifted her small, skinny boyfriend. k+ as always.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2008, 12:53:27 am »

sonja

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2008, 06:43:05 am »
Part 6 – continues..

“Come on, feel my body!” she challenged me. I felt her pumped arms. She was laughing. Then she puts my head between her arms.
I could feel her rock hard pecs with my face. What a feeling! I couldn’t breathe anymore.
“Hey, you little wimp! These pecs could bench 150kg! Do you like them?” Yes, I did. Or was there anybody who didn’t like this position?

sonja

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2008, 08:25:34 am »
Part 6 – continues..

She forced me to lick her little wet pussy. Her whole body was shivering in sexual excitement.
She flexed her muscles and heaved a soft moaning:

sonja

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2008, 01:14:29 pm »
Part 6 – continues..

Lisa graped into my pants and taked my hard member.
With her high heels she was a little bit taller than I was.
My good, it felt very god. Was what was her intention?
Tell me, what do you think? Any ideas?

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2008, 08:20:53 am »
wohoho
lucky guy
K+  = 501
sorry that it wasn't me on the 500

sonja

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2008, 11:24:27 am »
Part 6 – continues..
Yes, I was really a lucky guy. But it became better.
She took my member and handled him her pumped biceps.
This young girl knows who to make a boy happy… ;D

Thank you, marfam.

sonja

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2008, 10:10:49 am »
Part 6 – continues..
She lifted me with ease. My member was in front of her face. “Mmm.. very nice” she was laughing.
Lisa gave me the blowjob of my life:

No comments? No feedback?
Please give me some karma.

lucifer

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2008, 08:32:09 pm »
K given. Superb artwork, unique style, but if you want some feedback/suggestions.........please take the story past second base!

sonja

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2008, 07:53:24 am »
Part 6 – continues..
She puts me on her shoulders and lifted me overhead.
I was totally nude, so she could take my member and give me another blowjob.
Lisa lifted me twenty times up and down. Every times she puts me down, she takes my member and licked him.
I’ve never thought this was possible, but this young girl gave me great blowjob until I was lifted over her head.
Or have YOU ever been in this position?

sonja

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2008, 11:43:01 am »
Ohh, somebody else who loves this story. Thank you very much pic947.
Let’s continue…

Part 6 – continues..
I came several times and was totally beaten. But Lisa wasn’t finished.
She puts me between her strong legs and squeezed me. I was inside her and couldn’t breathe
 She fucks the hell out of me. I couldn’t move any more. 

funaki

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2008, 01:08:32 pm »
sonja, your drawings are amazing.

...a have also some kind of realistic background..  ;D
but don't squeeze too hard. you will need him.

Offline Muskelbeundreren

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2008, 01:48:24 am »
What is happening here?
Love this story
User is currently banned [View]

The weak guy compare to those strong musclebabes

sonja

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2009, 01:22:36 pm »
Part 6 – continues..
I couldn’t move anymore. I was totally in fear. But Lisa hasn’t finished. She pulled me to make her last exercise….  :o

sonja

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2009, 01:04:40 pm »
Part 6 – continues..
You wanna know her last exercise? Well, she did 30 chin-ups with me inside her!!    :o :o
This was the best feeling I ever had. Could you imagine?

hardandsexy

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2009, 12:44:22 pm »
Part 6 – continues..
You wanna know her last exercise? Well, she did 30 chin-ups with me inside her!!    :o :o
This was the best feeling I ever had. Could you imagine?

That was really entertaining Sonja, thanks. I have one that I'm working on but it's not finished yet. See what you think,

Hi everyone,
I have just joined as I now have a fascination with strong muscular females. It started on New Years just gone at a dance party many miles from where I live. I was on the dance floor when she walked in with a couple of her girlfriends and I noticed her firm athletic body immediately.
I am 6foot 3 and about 85kgs and pretty good looking and was hoping she would see me and eventually gravitate to where I was dancing after a bit of friendly eye contact,. An hour or so passed with the exchange of some nice smiles and suggestive moves by both of us when she made her way towards me. I felt myself becoming very aroused with just the thought of how strong she must be as she looked like she was chiselled out of granite! She said her name was Katie and said that she loves the way I dance and was it ok if she joined me. The answer is obvious. She would have been 5feet 10inches and very broad and toned. Her tiny pleated skirt only just covered what it had to leaving her very long and athletic legs exposed for everyone to enjoy. At one point we bumped into one-another and I couldn’t help but place my hands on her hips. She was as hard as rock and I could feel her ab muscles twitch as she moved. I commented on how incredible her figure was and said that she is probably the strongest person here to which she replied; "I can assure you that I would be far stronger than the entire security boys combined"!!
I told her that I was struggling to dance as the effect she was having on me was making things a little uncomfortable and would she like to head outside for some fresh air. We walked down the road a bit chatting until we came to an empty car park that had no floodlights at all. It was very dark and very private. Katie suggested that we head in there as she wanted to show me something. I have no doubt that even if I had said no...she would have her way regardless. About 50 feet in and behind a row of trees she stopped . faced me and asked if her muscles intimidated me as most men don't like girls that are stronger than themselves. I put my hand on her bicep which she raised and flexed for me and told her that her body and the thought of what she must be capable of were turning me on almost to orgasm. She giggled and said that if I like the look of muscular girls then wait until she shows me that they are not just there for show. She came right up to me and placed her hands under my armpits firmly and as if it was ok if she showed me a little of what she meant. Before I could answer she started lifting me smoothly and in one easy motion up off the ground and held me with my feet dangling about a foot in the air. I looked down at her and noticed that she was smiling back up at me with no visible sign of any real effort at all. She asked me if I was ok and hopefully not embarrassed at all?!
I muttered something to the effect of "F@#K me, your incredible"!!! She held me up there while we spoke for about a minute but all I could keep going on about was what she had just done and the ease at which she did it at and continues too. She asked me for a kiss then lowered me slowly until she could reach my neck and began kissing it. She didn’t bother placing me back on my own two feet, she simply stopped lowering me as soon as she was able to reach my throat and neck with her mouth. I thought my cock was going to explode as I was so turned on and asked if she would put me back down so I could adjust things. She placed me back on my feet and offered to help me with the adjusting required as she could see the problem very clearly. Again, before I could reply Katie placed her right hand firmly between my legs and undid my belt with the other. Once my jeans were unbuttoned she placed her left hand on my rib-cage and left her right on my crotch. She said that she was pleased that she had met someone tonight who likes her muscular build and was looking forward to showing them just how strong she was.
Just to let all of you know…none of this is made up or some sort of sexual fantasy of mine, all this actually happened. Even though I was there, it still seems unbelievable to me that an eighteen year old girl was able to lift and suspend my weight in the air like I weighed no more than 20kgs!!!
I felt her left hand grip my leather jacket very tightly as she noticed some people walking on the footpath nearby and suggested that unless I wanted to be seen with my entire erection exposed and being used as a 10kg human bum-bell by a young girl, we should move. I agreed and was about to button my jeans back up again when she said that I should just concentrate on trying to get that huge thing back in my pants and leave the moving to her. I wasn’t exactly sure what she meant by that until she bent down a little, slid her right hand even further between my thighs and with a little grunt, raised me bodily back up in the air once more. This time was a bit different though as she lifted me straight up until I her left arm (which was firmly attached to my jacket next to my rib cage) was at its full length. As it happened, by the time she had finished hoisting me up, my waist was directly in front of her face. I could hear the other people talking close by now and was all of a sudden very busy attempting to cram my erection back in my pants. I was so pre-occupied doing this that I hadn’t realized Katie had already begun walking further down the unlit car park driveway. She was giggling as she carried me and the whole time I was desperately trying to put my cock away with both hands. She looked up at me and suggested that I didn’t have to worry about it as she was enjoying looking at it. The way that she had lifted me meant that my crotch was only a couple of inches away from her face and she said that she would prefer if I just used my hand to hold it steady until we got a few more meters down the driveway. A couple of seconds later she stopped as we where now out of sight from anyone. So there I was, looking down at a beautiful young girl who was holding me directly in front of her, high above her head, and I had one hand on my cock as though I was about to start masturbating.
I asked Katie if she needs to put me back down as she must be getting tired by now to which she replied; “If that’s the view that I have to look at then I will keep you up there all night. You have a wonderful looking penis Simon and it seems a shame to let this erection go to waste eh?”
I couldn’t wait any longer as I was so horny by this point and started to pull myself in front of her which she really liked,  she was moaning as she watched me wank. Katie

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View