Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*

Started by sonja, August 22, 2008, 05:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

Wow 30kg of muscles?
some posing is in order...
K+ as ... ;)

marfam

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sonja

Part 2 – continues..
Yes marfam, her weight changed from 40kg to 70kg during 8 weeks! My good, she was a physical wonder. "Are you scared of me?" she asked me. No, but I was really sexually aroused. "Let's start with arm wrestling!" she invited me. "Show me your power you little wimp!" She sit down on a chair und crossed her long, muscular legs:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sonja:  Please tell me what you like to see. The story is not finished, so please let me know.
I'm always glad about your feedback (that's very important).

marfam

K+ .. .....

Well in my opinion because he said she will never be stronger then him she need to show him.
Flex her muscles then arm wrestle (as you planed) then go to liftung him and crushing his body till he will cry of pain ans beg her to stop like a little baby.
Do you think its too much?
She worked hard for the body she has now...

Jeremy Lightning

Maybe she armwrestles him, but to show how strong she has gotten, she armwrestles a much bigger guy than him as well.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Sonja: Hi marfam, no that's not too much. It's on the way. But I need more fancy ideas.  ;D
Jeremy, that's right. Armwrestling is no match for her. Do you know any other feats of strength Lisa could do?   ???
(I know, my English is terrible :'()

   
Part 3 -  Armwrestling

"Lisa, you're only 18 years old! You can't beat me." She was smiling and put her arm on the table. I took her hand and tried to press. But I couldn't move her arm. Not an inch. I tried with all the power I had. No chance. "Take both hands!" she giggles. I became a little bit angry. At the same time I was very sexually excited. I took both hands and tried to put her down. Nothing happens. I felt my member in my pants getting a little bit wet. This nude young girl was really very strong:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mermoz

I like the story because we see the transformation of my mind
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

Sonja: Hi mermoz. Yes, Lisa is a real sexbomb. Believe me the story is getting hotter and hotter. Please continue following leads on this story! And always feedback.

Part 3 – continues..
She was playing against me. "Hey you little wimp! You're really weak." She taunted me. My member was getting VERY hard.  :-\
"Let's stop playing." she said and without a physically stain and a little grin on her face she put my arm on the table:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Feedback please !!

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice, he definitely looks like a wimp next to her, would love you to show more ways that she's stronger.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Well, no feedback and no karma --> no story.
(Sorry Jeremy)

marfam

wow
K+
does she plan to get bigger?
like you or even more?

sonja

Sonja: Ok, let's carry on. Story contains 30 Pictures for now.
marfam, she won't become bigger. Sorry. There is no abrupt muscle growth inside the story.  :(

Part 3 – continues..
Yes, believe me. With ease she put my hand slowly on the table while she stroked her pussy with the other hand.
"That was so easy!" the taunted me.
Oh my god. Have you ever lost against a nude 18 year old cutie in arm wrestling while she was playing with her pussy? No?
I was ashamed and sexually excited at the same time. But it was a great feeling:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Another great installment, I like a woman that gets turned on by her power! k+, can't wait for more!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Part 4 – A Power Girl

This young girl had enormous strength. She was laughing: "Oh.., this was a great feeling to beat a little wimp like you!"
Yes, I lost the bet. I had no chance. 8 weeks ago she hasn't any muscles and now she was really a muscular cutie.

"Can.. can I feel you chest?" I asked her carefully. "Yes for sure."
With her high heels she was a little bit taller then me. I felt her little firm tits. They were hard as steel:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BicKasi

It's a very good story. I like it and I'm waiting for more! 
-> K+

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!