LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*

Started by sonja, August 22, 2008, 05:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Part 4 – continues..
Her pecs were hard as steel. I could feel her hard nipples between my fingers. "Oh.. I like that." She whispered.  "Sit down and watch me!"
Lisa did a 10 minutes posing routine in front of my eyes. Everything I wanted to see. This was the greatest thing I ever saw. My member nearly exploded.
She finished her posing and was standing in front of me. A young slim muscular cutie with amazing long legs.
"Come on, feel my body again!" she challenged me:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Kryten

Great drawings! Sometimes the girl's head seems a bit large if she's supposed to be a teen and average height, maybe? Nice plot too - who could object to girls who like showing off their taut bodies naked?  ;) As a 'story' it's unbelievably brief but you're doing a good job since it's not your native language.  8)

sonja

Sonja:
Hi Kryten,
The story is short. Yes. First I want to write it in german with more text, but I think everybody should read it. My English is not very well, so I write only a short text.
By the way: Aaron is 1,80m. Lisa is shorter but she carries high heels.


Part 4 – continues..
I worshiped every part of her body. Believe me, her body was hard as steel. I felt her legs, her biceps and her abs.
She flexed in a double biceps pose and I felt her little hard pecs from behind. "Like to see my strength?" she whispered.
Sure. Nothing more I wanted to do. I knew she was strong. A had no chance in arm wrestling against her.
But how strong could she be?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Feedback ?

Do you have any ideas for another story?

Kryten

Hi again Sonja,
I just found your art thread  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which was a sort of interactive fantasy - brilliant! 8)
The character you are developing there is becoming wonderfully toned and muscular. :o ;D

I have a story idea - your young lady from the art thread (Sonja?) is out of school and needs a job to save up to go to University where she wants to study Sports Medicine. She takes on a job as a labourer for a landscape gardner and works every day for weeks in the garden of a wealthy, single man. The man adores female muscle and strength and each day he catches glimpses of Sonja working hard (in her tight shorts and summer tops), carrying logs and pavers, wheeling barrows full of bricks and stones or moving large boulders and ornaments to landscape his garden. He has women friends who are attracted to him, perhaps because of his wealth, but despite their beauty it is the visions of Sonja that fill his mind. He is driven almost mad with desire but knows he is much too old for her. The ending can be of your choice - long term happiness, fleeting joy or endless despair.
;)

sonja

Sonja:

Thank you very much Kryten.  :-*
More ideas ?


Part 4 – continues..

Boys, I couldn't resist. She was a bombshell. I was jumping on her hips and gave her a kiss.
She was laughing and shoved her tongue in my mouth. This was the best kiss I ever had. Ten minutes long.
I felt her hard abs with my erect member. This muscular cutie lifted me with ease and her tongue exploded in my mouth.
What a feeling! I had the first orgasm for today:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

 Part 5 – A strong young girl

"You're such a little wimp! Come on, I show you a lesson about girl power!"
She placed herself on the floor and did some push-ups. After a while, she requested me to lay down on her back. "It's too easy without any weight!" she was laughing.

Ups! My weight is nearly 80kg.

Believe it or not, but she did 100 (!) reps of push-ups with me on her back!! I felt her triceps and her pecs exploding under my bodyweight:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

Part 5 – continues..

"I could do some more but I want to show you another strength act!" she said. "I'm very proud of my legs. Come on, sit down!"

I sat down on her upper legs. And she lifted me 10 minutes!
I could see her rock hard abs and felt her flexed upper legs. Her strength was really amazing:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sonja:
Hello, hello !! Feedback ??  ???
Anybody here?
(I'm a little bit spiritless without any communication.  :'( :'( :'()

Jeremy Lightning

Hey Sonja, I love your pics, I am just more of a fan of upper body strength than lower body strength, so I would like to see more of the kind you did before this pick. k+ anyway.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja


Jeremy Lightning

I would love it if you did, I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Part 5 – continues..

"Now I love to show you my upper body strength!" she said. What a great idea!  (Hope you agree with me, Jeremy!)
And without any problems she puts me on her back. Oh my good! I saw her pumped nude body below me.
What could she do next? How strong was this young girl?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Feedback very welcome (Karma as well)

Jeremy Lightning

Great shot, Sonja, I would love to be in his position, if there was a girl strong enough to hold my 300 plus pounds in that position.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Part 5 – continues..

And then she pressed my body over her head. Believe me, this was the most impressive thing I ever felt in my whole life.
After 6 weeks of training she was able to do this strength act!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma ?

marfam


sonja

Part 6 – What a body !

Ok, this young girl was much stronger than me. And she loves to show me her power. Yes, I was in love with her.
And my hard member as well. She noticed about my bulge in my pants, sitting now on the floor and was smiling at me.
"Hey Aaron, take you're shirt off." she challenged me. Her pussy starred at me. How could I resist?   :-\

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello marfan,
I shouldn't be a private threat between Jeremy and me. Thank you very much for your response.