Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by kingg, January 13, 2007, 05:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samsonite



muscleluv

That massive slab of fembeef Colette Guimond!  I do like Wendy McMaster, Annie Rivieccio, and Nursel Gurler lots and lots too.

sambora7

Hello Sarads Community!
And here goes my first post.

For me, it's Devious Danielle aka MzDevious. The best pec bounce by far.


sweet_playa7


kalili77


guana

Wendy McMaster

Denise Masino

Brenda Ragnot

Debi Lawzeski

Laura Creavalle

Yaxeni Oriquen

Vickie Gates



t1m00

There are so many. Colette Guimond is one of my favorites but maby katka kyptova is my number one. Nice to see how she grows year after year  ;)


guitardave

Yaxeni Oriquen, Joanna Thomas, Cornelia Brandt, Kim Perez, Marja Lehtonen, Colette Nelson... in contest shape, no fake tan on, posing hard... all unbelievably sexy!



goldenjet9

 First off, there are two different Melissa D's, Deal and Dettwiller. Left off is Autmn Raby.

sa2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't believe no one has mentioned Sharon Bruneau.

I mean, "sexiness" ----> Sharon Bruneau

It's automatic.

I would have to agree !  she just had that X factor and appeal ...  one in a million

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login