⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by kingg, January 13, 2007, 05:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbgm2001

Melissa Coates before the plastic surgery, Meral Ertunc and Nikki Fuller


Ozzy

I am not going to be very original, but I would say cindy phillips...
she's probably the one who haunts my dreams most...

quad1000

Right now Aleesha Young with that jet-black hair and sky-blue eyes.  Chilling.

Oh yeah, and and the mass!

HUGETRICEPMAN


quadlover

Personally i think Betty Viana (who is on the list) has an intense raw sexuality, she looks as if she'd f*** your brains out  :)

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zarkpch

1. Jennifer McVicar
2. Deby Laszewski
3. Denise Rutkowski
4. Lindsay Mulinazzi
5. Lindsay Dejager
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

diggit35

suzan kaminga by a mile if we're goin retro...

of the girls out there right now... heather armbrust is at the top of my list

Pimpinone

DAYUM, I FORGOT TO VOTE ON MY OLD POST, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW AND WHY I PICKED........BETTY VIANA!!!!



You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:o :o :o

Icarus

Either Gina Davis (on or off-season) or Debi Laszewski.  Both of them are very beautiful women

arcore23


zebor


rumrunner

In terms of overall beauty I would have to say hands down Monica Martin. Period.


Sgt.Baker

I can't believe no one has mentioned Sharon Bruneau.

I mean, "sexiness" ----> Sharon Bruneau

It's automatic.