Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by kingg, January 13, 2007, 05:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingg

OUTSIDE OF CLICKING ON THE POLL, IF YOU POST PLEASE POST YOUR PIC OF WHO YOU LIKE, AND WE'LL ANSWER THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!



darkfox

My vote goes for Yvette, I don't know why but she just drips sexy from each pore for me.

homsar1010

I'd have to say Sophie D. Lots of sex appeal there - gorgeous body, nice fake tits, beautiful face.... :)


absfan1815

Colette Nelson gets my vote


Maybe she doesn't show it ALL off, but I have an imagination and her stunning combination of muscle and beauty really gets it going  :P

kingg

SINCE "OTHERS" ARE IN THE LEAD POST PICS OF THE "OTHERS" NOT LISTED SO WE CAN KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, SO WE CAN GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!

I KNOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO PICK.....ROXY R. (SO I'LL SAVE YA THE TROUBLE lol)





misfit

For me, its a tie between Gina Davis and Deb Leung.  Never have I seen 2 women that can look as good as they can in either offseason or contest shape.

kingg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me, its a tie between Gina Davis and Deb Leung.  Never have I seen 2 women that can look as good as they can in either offseason or contest shape.

GOT PICS???


Daniel-james


PaulC

Sexiest- Denise, no doubt at all... Annie Rivieccio is a very close second, though. But the one I'd take home to mother in a heartbeat? Cindy Phillips, with Sarah Dunlap a very very close second... ::)

March 14- Gonna add a new (to me) name to my list: Sarah de Herdt. Cute, compact, tough.. and although there's a language issue, apparently quite the talkerm, too.  Check out her posts elsewhere here..

TaPaKaH

My top6:
1.Heather Policky
2.Melissa Dettwiller
3.Colette Guimond
4.Britt Miller
5.Marja Lehtonen
6.Cindy Phillips
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rockkett

Really great post...the women change and so do our likes...lynn mccrossin is sexy! but i'd have to go with monica martin, i think she is the total package

pepperdog