LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by kingg, January 13, 2007, 05:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etraum

Sophie D and Melissa D for looks...
BUt for those who like the bigger bodied woman I would go with Vilma Caez


jayteeess

Ooh - I can't decide they're all amazing - erm, if I have to, it would have to be Mellisa D JUST - she is the complete package!

scotty_hobart

OK, we're talking SEXIEST? Top 5:

1. Ambe Deluca
2. Wendy McMaster
3. Denise Masino
4. Elena Seiple
5. Lynn Mccrossin

monica martin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really great post...the women change and so do our likes...lynn mccrossin is sexy! but i'd have to go with monica martin, i think she is the total package
THANKS FOR YOUR APPRECIATION, ROCKKET
XOXOX

megamouth2


khuddle

This list is retarded. Where is Gina Davis? Where is Marja Lehoten? Tina Chandler? Britt Miller?
Cindy Phillips? Susanne Bock?  Debbie Bramwell? Roxie Rain? Jennifer McVicar? Klaudia Larson?
Debi Laszewski? Jitka Harazímová? I mean c'mon dammit if you are going to do a list put a little thought into it PLEASE  >:(

kingg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This list is retarded. Where is Gina Davis? Where is Marja Lehoten? Tina Chandler? Britt Miller?
Cindy Phillips? Susanne Bock?  Debbie Bramwell? Roxie Rain? Jennifer McVicar? Klaudia Larson?
Debi Laszewski? Jitka Harazímová? I mean c'mon dammit if you are going to do a list put a little thought into it PLEASE  >:(

JUST LIST THE ONE'S THAT YOU THINK ARE "IT", I THOUGHT THESE WERE "IT" FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, AND IT LOOKS, BY THE POLL, THERE ARE OTHERS THAT ARE SEXIER THAN THOSE LISTED, THAT'S "WHY" I ADDED THAT CATAGORY!


spore

 :o How can you pick just one, plus there are new FBB stars all the time. I agree partly with khuddle, the list is incomplete.  I do appreciate the intent. Maybe just a personal ranking of the choices would have made more sense.

kingg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:o How can you pick just one, plus there are new FBB stars all the time. I agree partly with khuddle, the list is incomplete.  I do appreciate the intent. Maybe just a personal ranking of the choices would have made more sense.

THEN WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?????

Ironfist


kingg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michelle Tuggle is also a very sexy woman, I miss her here in the forum!

I POSTED A COUPLE OF HER PICS IN MY CLITTY, AND WOMEN OF COLOR POSTS, CHECK THEM THERE.