⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

JUST WHO IS THE SEXIEST FBB (I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED)!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by kingg, January 13, 2007, 05:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane56

   To be honest , there's so many truly beautiful FBBers.
But as for flat out sexy. Id say these women must be on list
         Lyndsay Mulinazzi
         Rachel Carter
         Cindy Landolt
         Brooke Black
         Ana Cozar
         Tiffany Nance
          Sonia Isaza
          Paige Hathaway
   Of course it's just my opinion. 
                                 


scheer

So?Who really cares? 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. All I know is that there are a lot of very beautiful fbb's out there. I have personal favourites.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So?Who really cares? 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. All I know is that there are a lot of very beautiful fbb's out there. I have personal favourites.
Based on 617 votes and 62 replies it's a safe bet that quite a few people care. If you took the time to reply to this thread that you have personal favorites, why not list them?


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ravi777

Natalia Trukhina (KUZNETSOVA) from Russia :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think She is Sexy. Don't You?


manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mooretiger

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

barabie64

There are so many sexy fbb's that it is impossible for me to pick one. But, if I had to, I would chose Kim Perez

marc


shammy1966


Apley44

Kristina Mendoza
Sherry Priami
Theresa Ivancik
Angela Salvagno
Natalia Coelho
Sarah Villegas

And all the Wellness Pros

Bodybuilder1984

Virginia Sánchez - Macías, Ángela Yeoh, Cindy Phillips and Meli Dettwiller my all time favourites

BG2112

sexiest posing... by far emery miller
sexiest physique... danielle reardon, lisa bickels, cindy phillips, joanna thomas, marja lehtonen, aleesha young, katka kyptova,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

joyfit

Definitely Larissa Reis for me!
Also Natalija Sirovica is so sexy

Fbblover307

There are so many beautiful muscular ladies, so it is very difficult for me which is the sexiest. My top three wil be: Sarah Hayes, Dani Reardon and Oana Hreapca