Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar] Valentina~collected

Started by NinjaStar, January 01, 2015, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiha

Great ! But lso a little curious how Valentina looks in real life. Whats her ful name ?


Online1138

Fantastic work as always, it's always great seeing new stuff from you!

Also don't sell yourself short in comparison to Mav's morphs; he's awesome, but I really prefer the way you handle "uber-mass" compared to his work.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great ! But lso a little curious how Valentina looks in real life. Whats her ful name ?

The "face model" for Valentina is actress Natalya Rudakova  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Nice work NinjaStar. Karma  Great job with the transitions and texturing.

randeth

I always imagined Agnetha in my mind while reading your excellent stories as the same Agnetha from Abba only jacked to hell :) K++++

gokuman7

Natalya Rudakova looks like a red life Black Widow from Marvel Comics.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Thanks suckas. Here's more:
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

jderril

Valentina makes every other bodybuilder in the world seem unworthy of the title bodybuilder...

iome60

Sir, as always, your works are remarkable indeed!
your talent with images is second only to your talent as a writer: I hope you will find the will again to exercise both forms of your Art.
meanwhile, I enjoy what you are willing to share: thank you for this.

k+, naturally.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Thanks errbody. Online, always a pleasure. I dunno about that, Jack. Aubrey could give her a run for her money. iome60, I really appreciate that. I've been getting the itch to write again after clawing my way out of that slump I was in. Trouble is, I've been too busy as of late to really sit down and type. How's that for irony?

Enough hemmin' and hawin'. Only got one for now:
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

M7

I wish I could've made that Michelle Russell morph look just a little bit more like these...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Pish-posh, M7. Your work is great.

One more:
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

What the hell, two more:
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

M7

Thanks Ninja. That means a lot. Have my karma sir.   :singing:

jderril

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pish-posh, M7. Your work is great.

One more:



.... wow... just wow! and yeah I see Valentina as Aubrey her biggest (friendly) competition!