Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar] Valentina~collected

Started by NinjaStar, January 01, 2015, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Excelent work, Ninja, espescially the first pic. Despite lifting that massive amount of weight, she notices someone is watching her. "Hey there. Need something?"

I'm glad you noticed, SureWhyNot. I always made a lot about Valentina's legs in my stories, but I never really represented that in morph form. Valentina's legs are her strongest muscles. She hold the world record for raw, unassisted squats my universe. They respond really well to training and she has to actually hold back a bit, or else her legs grow even more out of proportion to the rest of her.

Anyway, here's some more. Enjoy or don't.



I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

reason

Nice to see  your work again. Some really great morphs there.

iome60

of course I enjoy your works: each and every one of them.
my praise and encouragement to you, Sir - thank you once more for sharing!

K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

reason, Online1138, iome60 always a pleasure, welcome Powergirl0700. Here's more:

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

jeffmike

The inverted leg press(in black and white)  is just AMAZING. :wow:...........What Heavenly  muscularity. :bravo:............please show more of the muscular legs :woohoo:.......they are SOOOOOOO hot..... :thanks:

Powergirl0700

Wow, Valentina is so amazing. Absolutely awesome artwork. Please more from Valentina :)

M7

I know I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. Your layering/texturing/transition skills are superb NinjaStar. K+++  How do you get it to look so smooth? You've done some of the very best work I've seen in this style of morphing.  :clap:

NinjaStar

Thanks everybody.

With the texturing, layering and whatnot, I appreciate the kind words M7. I try to work as clean as possible. Like I said before, sometimes I get almost complete with a morph when I realize that it won't work and I have to scrap it because it won't match up the face well enough. That's the one thing about face-swapping that is the trickiest. I don't know what tools the program you use has, but GIMP has some that let you change contrast, brightness, hues and other stuff. Just playing it by eye until it looks serviceable is all it takes and most often that's what takes me the longest out of everything. There's one tool that lets you change the color balances of shadows, midrange, and highlights of colors that I find useful in this regard. Honestly I just ballpark it. And layering does help immensely. I follow AreaOrion's example and cover the base image with different layers for every muscle group from a larger image to avoid background warping and then use GIMP's poor-man's Liquify tool to adjust muscle shapes if they look shitty. Unfortunately, there is still some noise and blurring that I'm working on overcoming. I wish I could give more help than that.

A legend, Jack? Kind of you to say, but hardly true. I wish I could match your output and your creativity. Your morphs are a hundred times more interesting than mine, especially when there is a story that accompanies them. You're always doing something new and creative. Speaking of stories, the stories I've written are all here on Saradas:

The Club: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pump Up the Jam: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Girls Night Out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

The first two aren't so great IMO. They go nowhere and they're full of mistakes and editing errors. Girls' Night Out is one I'm most proud of. I used to post elsewhere, but the cold reception I got outside this forum killed that for me. Unless it's super-violent dickgirl Archie fanfiction they don't seem to want to read anything I posted on brauna. I tried on DA before too, but same deal. Maybe I'm just being too sensitive.

I'll shut up now. More legs:

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

iome60

it is always really nice to see some new work from you, Sir: it means you are still active - and still a Master.

and there are also small details that add awesomeness to your work: I notice, in the last picture of Suzy you have posted, that man on the left side sneaking a peek at her... eh eh!!
in my opinion, these details add some new layer in the pictures... they make it easier to suspend my incredulity.

WELL DONE indeed!

K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Grazie, amico.



"Dammit. I liked these pants."
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

SureWhyNot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Grazie, amico.



"Dammit. I liked these pants."

Looks like Val may have over indulged in those growth sponges she calls legs. :wow:

jderril


PEABUTR

Calves are awesome, chest is awesome, thigh ditto, and everything else ditto,ditto,ditto. I want one.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

medic8404

 :rock:

AWESOME thread my friend. LOVE your work!!!