LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar] Valentina~collected

Started by NinjaStar, January 01, 2015, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randeth

You never fail to wow me with your art Ninjastar, those cam pics of Valentina are brilliant!


muscleluv

You're certainly one of the best morphers I've had the luck to come across. Keep up the glorious work!

NinjaStar

I appreciate it, guys.

One more:
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

reason

Wow, that's amazingly good!

SureWhyNot

Excelent work! Your manips are top notch from a technical perspective, and the poses/scenes you use are fun and interesting. Valentina's size and power really shine!

But I think the best part is the face model you've chosen. She's beautiful in the classic girl-next-door way, and she has a range of expressions that really tell a story when placed on that jaw-dropping body!

Bravo!

jderril

oh wow you always blow me away with your work, but this last one ... wow.. wow .. wow... someone told me this week that my morphs are to masculine and they lose femininity, but seeing this reminded me again of why its a good thing.. she is serioulsly something else!

NinjaStar

Thanks everybody.

SureWhyNot, thanks for the kind words. I was drawn to her face due to her freckles and big, expressive blue eyes. Combine that with a massive hulking musculature and you have my dream girl. Valentina represents everything I want in an Amazon; she's cute, she's sexy, she's massive, and she's strong. She's dominant but loving, sweet, and protective. She'd never hurt me and loves me unconditionally. I created her as a rejection of the typical ball-crushing psychopath that just about every other female muscle artist wants. My greatest lament is that I cannot draw, otherwise, I'd really be able to express myself better. I'd really like to see Valentina take on the likes of Sandi Stone and kick her ass effortlessly.

Thanks Jack. Y'know, femininity is a strange thing, because its like a shield that less secure people use to deflect any guilty thoughts about liking muscular women. Really, what is femininity? Long hair? Big boobs and ass? A pretty face? To me, if a woman is a woman and acts like one, she's feminine. I don't like men, nor am I turned on by a masculine woman. I don't like beards, body hair, penises, deep voices, or any of the other stuff that some of the weirder people on this forum want on a 'woman.' I use male bodies in my morphs simply because women just don't have thick enough muscularity I want in a woman, ironically enough. Again, would that I could draw. Morphs and stories will have to suffice for now.

Anyway, one more:
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

SureWhyNot

(Disclaimer: I can't draw either)

Honestly, NinjaStar, I think you could teach yourself how to
draw. It's evident in your images (espescially this most recent piece) that you have a good understanding of lighting and composition. More importantly, you have patience. The rest is just practice--you know how to draw, it's your hand that needs to learn.

Since you're already familiar with digital art programs, it might be worth getting a graphics tablet (Wacom, etc) and learning with that.

The most important thing is not to get discouraged. Every failure is a step towards sucess if you learn from it.

jderril

Thats some good points there. And yes face/attitude makes it all for me. thats how it becomes different between being a man or a woman. I love massive muscles on woman, and couldn't care less about men. Its the practical reason that I use woman, and yes you could discuss about pecs and breasts. but i'd rather see a massive overdeveloped pecced woman, than bolted-on breasts (personal interest, not judging both is fine).

Morphing wise. damn man, you really make me jealous!!!! Ervery time I see your work I just want to quit my job, forget my workout plan and crawl behind my pc and practice morphing to keep up! you are the new king and I bow before you!

NinjaStar

Thanks everybody and welcome to the party, TatianaG.

Nonsense, Jack of Orange. Your work is great. I love the stories that go along with them. I'd still like to know how you make the definition look deeper and more pronounced. I know you said dodge/burn, but I don't think GIMP's version of that tool is all that good. The effect is always too much or not enough. I have to dick around with it more to get the hang of it, I guess. And yes, pecs>boobs anyday.

SureWhyNot, patience is not one of my strong suits. If anything I'm a sketcher, not an artist. It was hard enough to learn how to morph, let alone how to work a tablet. I appreciate the thought and the ego massage, though.

Anyway, here's more, with some more experiments in ripping clothes. Let me know if I was successful or not. Still looks a bit dodgy to my eye:

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

SureWhyNot

Nice progress, Ninja! But I think the blur (most noticeble on the strands over Valentina's bicep) doesn't look quite right.

And even if you don't think you'll be drawing, I'd still consider getting a graphics tablet. They're pressure sensative, which allows you to control things like opacity and brush size mid stroke. It could help speed things up.

jderril

Your cloth ripping is amazing, I never tried that tbh, prob cause I dont have the patience for it.. I should though it makes it so much cooler. Any hints and tips you can give me?

Regarding burn tools... I usually put it on a very very very low setting like 3% to 5%.  And combine a very wide briush with big feather with a small brush with low feather, the big one on large areas like pecs and the small one on ridges. When that doesnt cut it, i also use the normal brush and color it a bit using a very low opacity like 3 to 10% tops. Hope that helps? I tend to over react, but I like the effect, it might lose a little realism, but makes the girls look even bigger.

SureWhyNot

Also, you should dodge and burn from an overlay layer, so it isn't permanent. But you probably already knew that.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

SureWhyNot

Excelent work, Ninja, espescially the first pic. Despite lifting that massive amount of weight, she notices someone is watching her. "Hey there. Need something?"