LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar] Valentina~collected

Started by NinjaStar, January 01, 2015, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxi-musterjunge

After looking at these überhot pics:
[Puts down Newspaper]
I should read all of your stories!


NinjaStar

I would REALLY like to learn how to do ripped shirts better, but in the meantime, these will have to do:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

jderril

Learn how to do shirt rips better? man you already know how to do this kick ass style!
And damn, I tell you, if there is anyone in this FMG universe that I will allow to win in a competition against my Aubrey, its Val! She is such a stunner!

NinjaStar

Thanks everybody.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^
This is the standard I hope to achieve one day, Jack. I fell in love with the morph from the second I laid eyes on it and desperately wanted to do the same. I'm not quite there yet, but now that I understand layers and such I'm getting closer.

Anyway, two more:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

reason

I really like your work particularly those like the last crab pose. AMAZING!

NinjaStar

Wow. Feeling the love here. Thanks again. Here's three more:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

jderril

Man you already belong to the master. And I so rememnber that pic, Must have been one of the first I saw too! Awesome hahah!
And if you ever feel like talking morphing or whatever, feel free to catch me on DA or Facebook (same name)! Though I wonder if there is anything I can teach you haha! Maybe you should teach me? :P !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks everybody.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^
This is the standard I hope to achieve one day, Jack. I fell in love with the morph from the second I laid eyes on it and desperately wanted to do the same. I'm not quite there yet, but now that I understand layers and such I'm getting closer.

Anyway, two more:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Two more:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

billyrae

 :bravo: Brilliant as always but would like to see the 1st one without the housework ! It's fantastic !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

randeth

That Valentina house work picture is something else! thank you as always Ninjastar.

jderril

Always love seeing updates of her! She is one of my favorite OC's ever!

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:bravo: Brilliant as always but would like to see the 1st one without the housework ! It's fantastic !

Odd. I like the idea of my uberbuff girlfriend showing off while doing housework...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That Valentina house work picture is something else! thank you as always Ninjastar.

Glad to see you agree.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Always love seeing updates of her! She is one of my favorite OC's ever!

That's very flattering, J-Dizzle. Thanks. Maybe more stories will crop up in the future if I can find the time and the will to do so.

Anyway, thanks to everyone else who didn't get a shoutout...
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.