LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar] Valentina~collected

Started by NinjaStar, January 01, 2015, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:) excellent stuff. As someone who used to morph Im consistently impressed at how many usable angles you get on these photos.
Also your bikini adding effects are really quality and make these way better.

Yeah, well let me tell you, it ain't easy. Sometimes I get real excited about a morph, only to realize that it just won't work about 60-75% in and have to scrap the whole thing. Of course I suffer from Morpher Prima Donna Syndrome, so that may play a role in my knee-jerk reactionaryism.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really awesome pics, man! You know, I think you did perfect with these they really fit the description that I saw in your stories of the girls, which of course I have loved from the very start. k+!

Thanks Jeremy. My biggest regret is that I can't draw. If I could, I'd be able to do so much more. Oh well, I guess this is the next best thing. Glad you're enjoying it. That's a big ego boost for me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thanks so much for sharing, she has instantly become one of my favorites!

That means a lot coming from a bad-ass morpher such as yourself. Thanks a lot. Hopefully I can keep this momentum going a little while longer.

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Two more. For some reason I'm really focused on backs:



I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These are fantastic!

Would love the read the stories you wrote,  where can I find them?

Thanks brother. You can find them here or at © Saradas (I go by ninjast4r there). Here's the links (in order) for this forum:

The Club: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pump Up the Jam: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Girls Night Out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are badass yourself to m8! amazed at how was you are, I would need to unemployed to be able to do this much!

And just what are you trying to imply by that, hmmm? ;)

Anyways here's an extra because of all the kindness sent my way:

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Yeah, alright. Here's two more:


I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Well, 'realism' is a subjective term, there reason. With me it's rather hit-or-miss. I just got lucky that time. Though I will say I'm better than I was the last time we've crossed paths three to four years ago. I've learned a lot since then.

Thanks khuddle. Welcome to the party. Glad you enjoyed them.

Anyway, I've got one more:
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

It's interesting that you bring areaorion up, Chachi, because I base my techniques off of his morph tutorial and apply them to GIMP. I've learned a lot about GIMP over the years and I feel more comfortable with it than I do with Photoshop even if GIMP is less powerful. Basically, I take the muscles from a larger image and paste and adjust them to a new layer on the image I want to use the same as areaorion. The only real difference is GIMP doesn't have a tool as useful as Liquify. Coloring is a different matter than I'm still a little fuzzy on, but I can generally fake it 'till I make it.

Anyway, here's one more (and I actually remembered to put some freckles on her!):
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Trying to get back into the swing of things:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Online1138

Hell yeah, your morphs are among the best in "the business" and it's awesome to see more work from you!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

roco69

 8) More please !!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

billyrae

 :thanks: Welcome back to the morphing Ninjastar, we have missed your excellent work ! Always enjoyed the comparison between your work and Morphius101 ! Definitely more please !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good stuff.. I like Her clit bulge in this one (true Alpha Female). peace